Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. (20959 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Funaki: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Toks2008:

There is a way to communicate with Atheists.
how do you communicate with them?
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Toks2008(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Blockdock90:

Why then did you open a thread to convince people of your belief when you can't even defend your belief and you aren't open to objective debates?

This is actually why I don't like engaging in this sort of debate with Christians. It's pointless because my arguments never get refuted and all I get is this sort of reply. What a waste of my time. It's literally like I'm debating a programmed robot.

My brother I can argue salvation with you or the supremacy of Jesus but to argue That GOD exists the what I run away from cos I just told you to point blank...One of us will only know the truth after we die and then it will be too late for such so I HAVE TAKEN MY CHANCE AND I BELIEVE GOD EXISTS AND I JUST EULOGIZED HIM..if I die and I find out I'm wrong, Gasikia and if you die and discover you are wrong then good luck.

Nothing to argue about bro.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Toks2008(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Funaki:

how do you communicate with them?

You use logic and not emotion.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Toks2008:

My brother I can argue salvation with you or the supremacy of Jesus but to argue That GOD exists the what I run away from cos I just told you to point blank...One of us will only know the truth after we die and then it will be too late for such so I HAVE TAKEN MY CHANCE AND I BELIEVE GOD EXISTS AND I JUST EULOGIZED HIM..if I die and I find out I'm wrong, Gasikia and if you die and discover you are wrong then good luck.

Nothing to argue about bro.

The fact that you are still making the "God exists" argument either means that the person that typed this particular response isn't the one I have been debating with or you have a serious case of amnesia.

Thanks for wasting my time. Have a nice evening.

7 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Dantedasz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
Toks2008:

I pity you with your baseless animations.

Believing GOD exists is a choice....no one needs convince anyone so if you choose not to believe...YOUR CHOICE....if I choose t believe...MY CHOICE.

So save yourself all the headache.

grin
Religionists can't even agree on one concept of this God.
I don't normally engage religionists in arguments because I find its a waste of my time. Religionists don't normally argue logically. Religionists argue through faith and emotion. None of What you posted up there can be proven. It's just hope that by worshipping this God,you hope to earn a reward of being in a heaven paved with golden streets and littered with many mansions. In fact from what you posted in this thread,you appear not to be sure about this God and you are only taking a GAMBLE that this God exists so that you can be rewarded like BET9ja.
It was nice talking to you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Toks2008(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2019
Lalasticlala happy sunday bro.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
hmm
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Djyucee1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
OtemAtum:
There's no hell. Check the book of universal truth. Currently Yahweh your god is held in 1a spiritual cage.
they have finally used your brain to fry akara

2 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by hardasan(f): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
OtemAtum:
There's no hell. Check the book of universal truth. Currently Yahweh your god is held in a spiritual cage.

Says a mammy water worshipper grin grin grin
The Lord Jesus is the only true God, without him, there nothing made that was made.

The earlier you accept that the better for you

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OrangeOlamide: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Christianity by fear is not effective.

Hell and brimstone only make people turn away.

Teach about the love of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZ4T79yObI&t=78s
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Nwadiuto247: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:

No they are not fools but they are only ignorant in their reasoning.

They want to reason out GOD but unfortunately, GOD is too mysterious and he is beyond human comprehension.

So because they could not comprehend him, they say GOD does not exist.

They believe their shoes were made by someone, they believe their clothes were created by someone and they even agree that there is a force that brought this earth to be but they don't believe that force was created by an entity Called GOD.

Oga the bible called them fools!! and that's what they are..

2 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by DogmaNation: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:

I hope you have accepted Christ sha...to avoid super story when you eventually find out after you die that indeed there is Hell.

If I were an Athiest i would simply believe in GOD and accept Jesus at least out of curiosity and considering the fact that I have nothing to lose if I die and realize there is no GOD or hell but will it not be share stupidity for me to be acting Voltron with GOD now and later die just to realize that indeed there is GOD and hell?

I honestly don't know what runs through the minds of Atheists.
Keep believing in that stupid hell of a thing. No one is ever condemned. We are here on Earth to learn, which is like a classroom. Just pray u don't keep been reincarnated back to this life, which is earth.Earth is were the real hell is.

5 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
One Question I ask Religions is:

Can fire burn Spirit or Soul?

The answer is, it can not.

The white man knew and understood how useless religions are and moved on to Science and Technologies, but the black man is stuck in the Judeo-Christian cacophony because he simply can not use his brain.

Left for the Africans, we would still be living in mud houses with thatched roofs eating agidi wrapped with plantain leaves.

Even with the Internet, the Blackman still wants to go back into the caves and worship anything he does not understand, instead of research to understand it.

4 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by wisper2jah: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Truth be told
God loves us too much to condemn us to such a horrible place..
His thought towards us is to give us an expected end

Hell fire was not made for us!!

3 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by luluosas(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oh my God! What a wicked soul! Please, hell fire exist, avoid it like plague. Jesus Christ is the only escape route from hell. Think about it deeply please
OtemAtum:
Hell fire is in your imagination. The light of God Almighty has ended any hellish imaginations since millions of years ago.

Histar 1:22-26
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said,
I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I
have made the fire for you because you become
my followers on earth and then you are bound by
my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you
break any of my laws, you shall be punished here
forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great
light came and lightened up the darkness of the
smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I
have come to free your souls. For you are seeing
the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the
imagination of the god whom you worship. For
like one on earth who take the weed of tekum
and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never
returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your
choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all
imagined became the places we went. But the
imaginations were not our own, for our thoughts
were only connected to the thoughts of some
good gods who have themselves by their
imaginations made good afterlives thousands of
years before.

2 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by luluosas(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmmm
wisper2jah:
Truth be told
God loves us too much to condemn us to such a horrible place..
His thought towards us is to give us an expected end

Hell fire was not made us!!
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OyinbowithaTan(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
If you can get a copy, read this.

My Descent Into Death: A Second Chance at Life
[img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51bwM6kCubL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg[/img]

https://www.amazon.com/My-Descent-Into-Death-Second/dp/0385513763
Although numerous studies and books have explored near-death experiences, the phenomenon has been viewed with caution by many Christian denominations. So it is intriguing to read a first-person report of such an event from the perspective of a pastor in the United Church of Christ. While visiting Paris on a European tour nearly 20 years ago, 38-year-old Storm, then an atheist and art professor at Northern Kentucky University, was stricken with an almost lethal attack of peritonitis. In this necessarily subjective but absorbing chronicle of what is essentially a conversion, the writer describes a descent into Hell, where he confronted his anger and self-centered personality. After praying for the first time, he was rescued by Jesus and brought to heaven for an extensive conversation with Jesus and various angelic beings on topics that include the Holocaust, God's plans for the earth, angelology and, of course, what happens to us when we die. Blending traditional Christian theology with a doctrinal eclecticism more common to New Age philosophy, Storm's book may appeal to readers hungry for reassurance, both about the possibility of eternal life and the meaning of our choices here on earth.

Storm, an avowed atheist, was awaiting emergency surgery when he realized that he was at death’s door. Storm found himself out of his own body, looking down on the hospital room scene below. Next, rather than going “toward the light,” he found himself being torturously dragged to excruciating realms of darkness and death, where he was physically assaulted by monstrous beings of evil. His description of his pure terror and torture is unnerving in its utter originality and convincing detail.

Finally, drawn away from death and transported to the realm of heaven, Storm met angelic beings as well as the God of Creation. In this fascinating account, Storm tells of his “life review,” his conversation with God, even answers to age-old questions such as why the Holocaust was allowed to take place. Storm was sent back to his body with a new knowledge of the purpose of life here on earth. This book is his message of hope.

4 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by afroxyz: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:

I hope you have accepted Christ sha...to avoid super story when you eventually find out after you die that indeed there is Hell.

If I were an Athiest i would simply believe in GOD and accept Jesus at least out of curiosity and considering the fact that I have nothing to lose if I die and realize there is no GOD or hell but will it not be share stupidity for me to be acting Voltron with GOD now and later die just to realize that indeed there is GOD and hell?

I honestly don't know what runs through the minds of Atheists.

so you believe in God because yiu fear hell not because you are convinced about his presence. and you think by this, you would still go to your 'heaven'. You are a joker

3 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by amakadihot87(f): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=OtemAtum post=77467149]There's no hell. Check the book of universal truth. Currently Yahweh your god is held in a spiritual cage.[/quotpe]......what vexes me most is why you refer to God Almighty with a small g

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OtemAtum: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=77540231][/quote]Even though it doesn't matter the case of the letter I used for the initial of God, yet it's false that I ever referred to God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah with a small letter 'g'. Check out all my posts earlier. I refer to Jehovah, Allah, etc as small g, but the God who created them I use 'G'.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OtemAtum: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
luluosas:
Oh my God! What a wicked soul! Please, hell fire exist, avoid it like plague. Jesus Christ is the only escape route from hell. Think about it deeply please
You need to read the book of universal truth. I pity youbfor believing in hell.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OtemAtum: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
hardasan:

Says a mammy water worshipper grin grin grin
The Lord Jesus is the only true God, without him, there nothing made that was made.

The earlier you accept that the better for you
Not only mammy water, it's pappy water undecided

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by hardasan(f): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
OtemAtum:

Not only mammy water, it's pappy water undecided

Didnt your earthus abi eartum jump from the moon and land on a fish and joined with the fish and became half woman, half fish
What is half fish and half woman called ? grin grin grin
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amen. Heaven is my portion. I receive it

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by fortunechy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
we are already in hell fire cuz, there's no big difference between Nigeria and hell fire

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by MaddySav: 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:

This is the problem....too much grammar.

Bro biko if you like believe in Amadioha nah your choice.

I believe in the ancient of days!
-The ageless GOD!
-The one that was crowned by nobody!
-The one that was never voted into power but has all powers!
-The one that has no beginning and no end!
-Who can show us his mother and father or origin?
-The one who incarnated, birthed and named himself!
-A mystery unchanged and an unsolvable mystery!
-The king that can never be dethroned!
-The one that sat on the throne in heaven yet manifested as a man on earth.
-He that was before the heavens and earth were made and will still be when the earth and heavens pass away.
-Without his breath of life who can come alive?
-His power is endless and far beyond human comprehension!
-He that can dethrone any king and make them cease to live!
-He that does what he pleases and cannot be questioned!
- Who can describe him by all his names?!
-There are not enough words to describe him because he is indescribable!
- The mighty warrior that goes ahead of us yet shields our backs from the enemy!
-Extremely heavy and forever brilliant in Majesty!
- The fearful shadow that turns away the day of death!
- He that destroys and saves at his discretion!
- The creator and owner of everything in heaven and on earth!
- Our everlasting mountain that never shifts!
- The fearless and immeasurable one!
- The stranger who storms the house of its owner and the owner stands in awe!
- The possessor of inexhaustible blessings!
- The mighty protector of all!
-The one that unlocks the secrets of heaven, the earth, and everlasting places!
-He is the door, the inner chamber and the access to all things!
- The unbreakable word!
- Perfect in beauty and might!
- He is immeasurable, invincible, unending!
- The independent holder of human destinies!
- The unfathomable one!

TO HIM BE ALL THE GLORY! HONOR! POWER! AND ADORATION FOREVER AND EVER...AMEN!

Amen
All Glory to God in heaven and his son Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by cutebobo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:
THIS IS ONE REASON WE MUST AVOID HELL AT ALL COST.

Luke 8:30-32
'' Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” And he answered, “Legion”; because many demons had entered him. They continually begged Him not to command them to go into the abyss(HELL). Now a large herd of pigs was feeding there on the mountain. The demons begged Jesus to allow them to enter the pigs, and He gave them permission''

If demons can frantically beg JESUS not to send them out of a man to HELL then it must be so terrible a place that even Demons dread it. So If Demons who were never human but 100% evil spirit and by default should not fear hell dread it so much, why should we find ourselves there?

Think about it.
God bless you for posting this.

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by MrPENIS(m): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
OtemAtum:
Hell fire is in your imagination. The light of God Almighty has ended any hellish imaginations since millions of years ago.

Histar 1:22-26
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said,
I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I
have made the fire for you because you become
my followers on earth and then you are bound by
my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you
break any of my laws, you shall be punished here
forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great
light came and lightened up the darkness of the
smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I
have come to free your souls. For you are seeing
the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the
imagination of the god whom you worship. For
like one on earth who take the weed of tekum
and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never
returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your
choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all
imagined became the places we went. But the
imaginations were not our own, for our thoughts
were only connected to the thoughts of some
good gods who have themselves by their
imaginations made good afterlives thousands of
years before.
Jehovah witness Nonsense

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by MrPENIS(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
OtemAtum:
There's no hell. Check the book of universal truth. Currently Yahweh your god is held in a spiritual cage.
i week for u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Morally Right For A Pastor To Use A Phone To Read Out Bible? / Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually / God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.