Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church (54975 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by Rayklean: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sharp man,son inlaw indeed
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by iragbmite: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
Imarnuel10:
Where's Freeze and his wailers? Come and see

Where is your brain
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by Hades2016(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
HigherEd:
The winners chapel Texas facility dubbed 'The Liberation Center' which amounts to several acres of land in the heart of Arlington, Texas was commissioned in 2017 by Bishop Oyedepo.

Merely looking at the video, the property is clearly about the size of Ikeja City Mall. That means the property should be between 5 - 8 hectares of land.

According to Church website the current resident pastor of the church's branch is Stephen Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's former Personal Assistant and Son in law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcpkxLXgYwk

business is booming grin

Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by HardEvidence: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Multi Million Dollar church. Na wa oooo....!!! Which day I go see up to 1 million dollars sef?
Abi na this my small online hustle na him I wan take achieve that one so? smiley

Anyways, if you are looking for a completely legit way to earn money online, kindly check the thread below. Proof of payment plus free eBook included.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by Acidosis(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Offpoint:
If I were Jesus I won't bother coming for the second time, I'll just sit in heaven and rain down tens and thousands of meteorite the size of Mount Everest to hit the earth and wipe out every breathing human.

I'm glad everyone is going to hell at the end of day.

grin grin grin well thank God you're not God.
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by 2sexycom(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
Bilyonaire:

What was the conclusion of the whole Adjeman scandal?
they left the church for him and started afresh. That one crashed while the one they started flourished and eclipse the one he stole �
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
iragbmite:

Where is your brain
Don't be stupid
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin just say another business center Branch in Texas.

Pls who first build church on Earth here? That person must be great business man or woman.

��. Yeeeeeee who slap me?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by Originalsly: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:

When Oyedepo was given his assignment to liberate the whole world from oppression

Hmmm....I find this more interesting. Who gave Oyedepo his assignment?... and how is he going about doing that? ...unconfuse me.
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by CodeTemplar: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Originalsly:

Hmmm....I find this more interesting. Who gave Oyedepo his assignment?... and how is he going about doing that? ...unconfuse me.
God.
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by bionixs: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
HigherEd:
The winners chapel Texas facility dubbed 'The Liberation Center' which amounts to several acres of land in the heart of Arlington, Texas was commissioned in 2017 by Bishop Oyedepo.

Merely looking at the video, the property is clearly about the size of Ikeja City Mall. That means the property should be between 5 - 8 hectares of land.

According to Church website the current resident pastor of the church's branch is Stephen Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's former Personal Assistant and Son in law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcpkxLXgYwk

Freez is his hordes of gullible church hater will die this night. The CHURCH is Marching on. DOMINION!
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by CodeTemplar: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
2sexycom:
they left the church for him and started afresh. That one crashed while the one they started flourished and eclipse the one he stole �
Really? I knew it.
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by iragbmite: 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:
God.

Does that assignment include fleecing his members?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by CodeTemplar: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
iragbmite:

Does that assignment include fleecing his members?
which members
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by Naruto87(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hmmm.. Religion shall ever be the opiom of the masses... Imagine using gains from tithe to start up business and social welfare for their members Instead a new business/worship centre is erected abroad.
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by AngelicBeing: 1:15am On Apr 13, 2019
cool
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by CodeTemplar: 7:07am On Apr 13, 2019
HigherEd:

Yeah he did. But when he learnt he had won in the court he changed his mind about returning the church properties and name to Winners Nigeria. Till now he hasn't returned either. Though he still insist that Winners Ghana didn't break away but it simply gained 'independence' from the Nigerian church
So he apologized and stood his ground insisting it was independence and not a breakaway.
One thing i know, he can't fake the spiritual aspect. what happens when miracles and testimonies starts dwindling based on his standing with God?
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by CodeTemplar: 7:09am On Apr 13, 2019
Naruto87:
Hmmm.. Religion shall ever be the opiom of the masses... Imagine using gains from tithe to start up business and social welfare for their members Instead a new business/worship centre is erected abroad.
Why are you speculating sensitive things you know not?
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by Freeheart(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2019
Wisdom is profitable to direct bro..............ote author=sukerefakere post=77475337]I'm still waiting for winner Chapel
IRAN
AFGHANISTAN
SYRIA

Then I'll start taking Christianity serious.

Till then it remains a SCAM[/quote]
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by tsmat(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2019
tactius:
The church is not a product...it is a means by which Man is reconciled to God.

And anytime I see all these church structures, these big buildings, I think that Jesus is getting smaller while the Men and Women of God are getting bigger and bigger.

Sorry, but this ain't what Jesus wanted. No...Jesus does not want us to be chronically poor either. Just wants to be our number one, while we humans decrease.

You are either a Jehovah Witness or a pained Christian.
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2019
tsmat:

You are either a Jehovah Witness or a pained Christian.

Well, I believe in the Trinity!

My palaver with all these church structures is that they convey a sense of 'pastor's empire' rather than God's church.

The thing is, Jesus did not come to build super churches...but to do God's will

I am not a pained Christian by the way, I just wish that Christians followed Jesus more.....

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by Elxandre(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2019
Seriously, his son in-law is head of the church?
His son is head of one other mega branch too. Why can't they be transferred to remote villages too?

Human being sha.
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by iragbmite: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2019
Elxandre:
Seriously, his son in-law is head of the church?
His son is head of one other mega branch too. Why can't they be transferred to remote villages too?

Human being sha.

Money is involved and God does not call village people.
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by Originalsly: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
CodeTemplar:

God.

Interesting!....how do you know that?...or this is what you believe? I ask because I ruled out God....since Oyedepo is doing the opposite of what God said we should do. It must be one is a deceiver.
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by tsmat(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
tactius:

Well, I believe in the Trinity!

My palaver with all these church structures is that they convey a sense of 'pastor's empire' rather than God's church.

The thing is, Jesus did not come to build super churches...but to do God's will

I am not a pained Christian by the way, I just wish that Christians followed Jesus more.....

Jesus ministry was centered around the Jews, if he was alive to do what he told the Apostles to do ( Go into the world and preach the gospel), trust me he would have had to build super mega churches especially in this age before he can be taken serious..... besides there are many things Jesus didn't ask us to do but we have to considering the fact that the world has become a global village.
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by CodeTemplar: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Originalsly:

Interesting!....how do you know that?...or this is what you believe? I ask because I ruled out God....since Oyedepo is doing the opposite of what God said we should do. It must be one is a deceiver.
I know over time as a result of my personal testimonies.
Re: Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church by CodeTemplar: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
tsmat:

Jesus ministry was centered around the Jews, if he was alive to do what he told the Apostles to do ( Go into the world and preach the gospel), trust me he would have had to build super mega churches especially in this age before he can be taken serious..... besides there are many things Jesus didn't ask us to do but we have to considering the fact that the world has become a global village.
The main question is, who is a Jew ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.