Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs (19502 Views)

Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The / 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by slimderek(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2019
Airstrikes on bandits
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by northvietnam(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2019
Lies, it's killing the bandits on a nxt leful tinz grin grin grin
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by Kennyfancy(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2019
Sai Baba..
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by BlackfireX: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2019
Ab.oki President.
Ab.oki military general.
Ab. Oki pilot...

What do you expect.

Quota system.
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by SarkinYarki: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2019
It's intentional!!! Buhari knows what he is doing
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by badman007(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2019
Almangiri Logic is not suitable for today's world.

Teaching foreign Religious studies in place of civic education/ Nigerian & African history in our schools only breeds money chasing European/Arabic lifestyle wannabes out of our population.

It's time to allow the God's relax and watch us do some work!

African Renaissance is a must.
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2019
olapluto:
Fear Northern elders and emirs. Thats how Borno elders came out crying when BHTs were being hit. Any emir who is against the airstrikes is probably in the know about banditry.

Well you are absolutely right about BHTs but I don't know about d zamfara issue

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by YoungAncient1: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2019
I said this yesterday," The President ordering the military to deal ruthlessly with bandits might just be a license in disguise to exhibit their unprofessionalism against innocent citizens" The airforce couldn't properly plot their coordinates against book harm whose hideout was well known and bombed IDP camps. How will they be able to identify bandits among normal residents i wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by Beetobee(f): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=olapluto post=77477879]Fear Northern elders and emirs. Thats how Borno elders came out crying when BHTs were being hit. Any emir who is against the airstrikes is probably in the know about banditry. [/quote

Exactly! This useless cover up will not work.
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by Pentasoft1978: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2019
Media warface will not take us anywhere, both of then should be invited to the house of assembly, with their facts and figures to defend themselves on a national broadcast.........if its the elders, name the elders, if you are not killing civilians in your raid, let's see the bandits that you are killing.....stop deceiving us with news........Buhari will call the two of them to settle themselves amicably...probably in the mosque.
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by garfield1: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2019
YoungAncient1:
I said this yesterday," The President ordering the military to deal ruthlessly with bandits might just be a license in disguise to exhibit their unprofessionalism against innocent citizens" The airforce couldn't properly plot their coordinates against book harm whose hideout was well known and bombed IDP camps. How will they be able to identify bandits among normal residents i wonder.
Common sense should tell you that the emirs are lying.the minister of defence who is from zamfara clearly accused the tradition rulers of complicity which they hurriedly denied.now that bandits have been mapped and shelled,they are now saying its innocent people being killed.remember that the airforce has been shelling zamfara since 2017 and nobody raised alarm.why are they now raising alarm after mining was suspended? Do you recall borno rulers few years ago accusing the army of killing their people when they were actually killing boko haram ? De ja vu.the emirs and bandits are working together.

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by EdiskyHarry: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2019
So far terrorism is concern, all northerners are terrorists
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by win3k: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2019
the same emirs who are working for boko haram?
anyway most mallams cannot tell the difference between a terrorist and innocent civilian because most Muslims are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers.
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by Nukilia: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2019
YoungAncient1:

The zombies will accuse you soon grin. The main reason why the US government didn't want to sell arms to to Nigerian military is due to the extra judicial killing of innocent Nigerians. Innocent Nigerians who live in rural areas are being shelled by the Nigerian Airforce.

Staying in rural area makes you an endangered specie in the Northern states. If you're not tagged boko haram, then you're considered a bandit. The real bndits are relaxing in the politicians house.

#NigeriaDeservesBetter
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by OBAGADAFFI: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2019
grin
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Its that so? grin
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by Aba1988(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Is it not high time they fine lasting solution to this their senseless killing,but air Force how can you people go off Target is that you can't see from above to know the bandits hide out.
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by nwigwemark: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2019
I believe 100% that these so called emir's knows something about these killings in Zamfara. God help Nigeria
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by Kennydoc(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2019
helinues:
That Emir must be arrested

When Borno leaders accused Ihejirika of bombing innocent people in Baga (or is it Bama), you and your people were hailing them and accusing Ihejirika, even threatening that he'll be sent to ICC at the end of his tenure. If not for that opposition against Ihejirika, Boko Haram would have been badly decimated. Even your beloved Buhari said, "an attack against BH is an attack against the North".

Today, you call for the arrest of an emir who is crying out that innocent people are being killed. What if he's right? I remember how the NAF 'mistakenly' bombed an IDP camp 2 years ago which led to the loss of many IDPs. Was anyone punished for that 'error' till today?

You guys are stinking hypocrites.
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by YoungAncient1: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

Common sense should tell you that the emirs are lying.the minister of defence who is from zamfara clearly accused the tradition rulers of complicity which they hurriedly denied.now that bandits have been mapped and shelled,they are now saying its innocent people being killed.remember that the airforce has been shelling zamfara since 2017 and nobody raised alarm.why are they now raising alarm after mining was suspended? Do you recall borno rulers few years ago accusing the army of killing their people when they were actually killing boko haram ? De ja vu.the emirs and bandits are working together.
i like your point sir, but common sense is not always the best way to judge in the case of an accusation. Evidence is the best way. If they emirs had kept mute, everyone would have believed what the minister said. They went further to urge him to mention names of guilty men which i expected him to do( but we don't do that in Nigeria do we).

I am not exonerating the emirs because history has shown that traditional rulers sometimes have a hand in these kind of things. But if you have evidence against anybody, bring it forward, and let him be prosecuted shikena.

Also, the fact that we have seen innocent citizens suffer from misjudgement by military personnel more than once is enough to raise concerns and that is where i agree with the rulers. I know they too want to protect their interest as Mansur Dan Ali wants to protect the Government he is working for. At the end, i am only concerned about the voiceless.
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by doctokwus: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2019
As long as they are all afraid to mention Buhari by name,are still ashamed to call him out for the atrocities occurring all over their land and other parts of Nigeria and are too lilly livered to tell him to resign to stave off further bloodletting,they are likely to still have their innocent brothers,sisters,wives,husbands killed by the crass incompetence that Buhari and in the same vain,all he appoints or oversees,represents.

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by SVC6000: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oga Emir Go Nd Sit Down. No Smoke Without Fire. Som Of Ur Traditional Chiefs Ar Involve In The Game. No Doubt About It.
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by Just2endowed2(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
the value of life is 1kb. The senate should have taken this criminal elimination so serious and invite the top army chiefs to answer to this strong allegation sad
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by Bulusc: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
God help this country
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by garfield1: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
YoungAncient1:
i like your point sir, but common sense is not always the best way to judge in the case of an accusation. Evidence is the best way. If they emirs had kept mute, everyone would have believed what the minister said. They went further to urge him to mention names of guilty men which i expected him to do( but we don't do that in Nigeria do we).

I am not exonerating the emirs because history has shown that traditional rulers sometimes have a hand in these kind of things. But if you have evidence against anybody, bring it forward, and let him be prosecuted shikena.

Also, the fact that we have seen innocent citizens suffer from misjudgement by military personnel more than once is enough to raise concerns and that is where i agree with the rulers. I know they too want to protect their interest as Mansur Dan Ali wants to protect the Government he is working for. At the end, i am only concerned about the voiceless.
I agree with you.you are indeed blessed with ancient wisdom uncommon among folks of nowadays.
Re: Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs by Resurgent2016: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
helinues:
That Emir must be arrested

The government should provide the requisite evidence and arrest them. You can't keep making spurious claims without any actionable evidence to back it up as this government does.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million / EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure / There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.