Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The (2223 Views)

9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians / Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs / Three Policemen Sacked For Recklessly Shooting At Youths In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 7:32pm On Feb 29
Yahoo boys in Nigeria are turning something else.
They are now like a virus as it has engrossed all facet of the society with some parents even buying laptops for their kids so they can use in starting the internet fraud.
You see young boys of barely 22 years driving a 40 to 50 million naira worth of car and he does not have any genuine source of fund and not from a wealthy home.
As I was in my car coming home from work today,I heard on the radio that in one of the road projects I am supervising,a car killed a pedestrian that was just walking by as two yahoo boys were doing car racing in the newly constructed road and one of them lost control and rammed into this innocent pedestrian just walking by the side of the road.
He was killed instantly and his body parts decapitated.
The yahoo boys are turning a nuisance in our society with their cursed money and they will certainly get their repercussions in no distant time as they have chosen the path of destruction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by Malroux: 7:37pm On Feb 29
Blame the society for contributing much to this menace. We only respect and adore those with money regardless of how the money was made.

11 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 7:40pm On Feb 29
Malroux:
Blame the society for contributing much to this menace. We only respect and adore those with money regardless of how the money was made.
There are still hardworking people living genuinely without going into fraud.
It is greed on the part of these yahoo boys as they want to live larger than life spending recklessly when they go clubbing.
Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by Malroux: 7:45pm On Feb 29
guobe:

There are still hardworking people living genuinely without going into fraud.
It is greed on the part of these yahoo boys as they want to live larger than life spending recklessly when they go clubbing.
They didn't suffer to make the money. They believe life will be all rosy.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 7:48pm On Feb 29
Malroux:
They will certainly meet their waterloo in no distant time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by Malroux: 7:51pm On Feb 29
guobe:

They will certainly meet their waterloo in no distant time
What do you have to say about hard working legit people that losses their life in a painful way and at young age?
Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by BUGOFF(m): 7:52pm On Feb 29
A society with lost morals from the parents to their kids. Every kind of vice known to man is nothing new to them, male, female, priest, monkey, snake alike. [quote author=guobe post=128712395]Yahoo boys in Nigeria are turning something else.
They are now like a virus as it has engrossed all facet of the society with some parents even buying laptops for their kids so they can use in starting the internet fraud.
You see young boys of barely 22 years driving a 40 to 50 million naira worth of car and he does not have any genuine source of fund and not from a wealthy home.
As I was in my car coming home from work today,I heard on the radio that in one of the road projects I am supervising,a car killed a pedestrian that was just walking by as two yahoo boys were doing car racing in the newly constructed road and one of them lost control and rammed into this innocent pedestrian just walking by the side of the road. /quot

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by Hezzyluv: 7:56pm On Feb 29
Malroux:

I have one like that as at early last year, this guy hardly feeds himself. Infact, he do come to me for succor. Only for me to see him using iPhone15 late last year. When I asked him how he suddenly made money to the point of iPhone15, his response was senior man..., "you na like big bros u be to me so I no fit lie for you, I dey do yahoo" shocked shocked

And the annoying thing about this guy, he spends the money anyhow

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 8:00pm On Feb 29
Malroux:
What do you have to say about hard working legit people that losses their life in a painful way and at young age?
As long as they lived a good life,they are forever fulfilled.
Its not a matter of how long you lived but how well you lived.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 8:01pm On Feb 29
BUGOFF:
A society with lost morals from the parents to their kids. Every kind of vice known to man is nothing new to them, male, female, priest, monkey, snake alike.
Morally bankrupt society.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by Malroux: 8:50pm On Feb 29
Hezzyluv:

I have one like that as at early last year, this guy hardly feeds himself. Infact, he do come to me for succor. Only for me to see him using iPhone15 late last year. When I asked him how he suddenly made money to the point of iPhone15, his response was senior man..., "you na like big bros u be to me so I no fit lie for you, I dey do yahoo" shocked shocked

And the annoying thing about this guy, he spends the money anyhow
Hnmm.
Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by BUGOFF(m): 10:50pm On Feb 29
guobe:

Morally bankrupt society.
Like hell, i fear for my kids. The iron hands our parents deployed is not yielding desired results these days.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 5:05am On Mar 01
BUGOFF:
Like hell, i fear for my kids. The iron hands our parents deployed is not yielding desired results these days.
So true

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by Creamypie(m): 6:49am On Mar 01
Small small kids of between 18 and 22 go just think this world belong to them alone. Come see as them dey drive for asaba, thinking only their lives matter and all other lives have no Right to exist

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 7:04am On Mar 01
Creamypie:
Small small kids of between 18 and 22 go just think this world belong to them alone. Come see as them dey drive for asaba, thinking only their lives matter and all other lives have no Right to exist
It's everywhere and they are fond of driving recklessly.
Most of them don't even have drivers license and when they hammer they will go straight to buy car and even without learning how to drive they will just carry car enter road like that

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by shoodboi2: 9:06am On Mar 01
How did you conclude the driver is 22 years old?

How did you conclude the 22 year old owns the car?

How did you conclude that the 22 year old who owns the car doesn't have a job?

How did you conclude the 22 year old who owns the car and doesn't have a job is an internet fraudster?

Can't he be a kidnapper? Can't he drive his brother's or father's car? Couldn't the car be the proceeds of his inheritance? Can't he engage in legit business to buy a car?

There are many issues with your assertions. If you want to condemn careless driving, condemn it and stop making baseless accusations.
Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 9:48am On Mar 01
shoodboi2:

How did you conclude the 22 year old who owns the car and doesn't have a job is an internet fraudster?

Can't he be a kidnapper? Can't he drive his brother's or father's car? Couldn't the car be the proceeds of his inheritance? Can't he engage in legit business to buy a car?

There are many issues with your assertions. If you want to condemn careless driving, condemn it and stop making baseless accusations.
A six years old can easily identify a yahoo boy.
If you can't identify a yahoo boy in Nigeria then something must be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by princemillla(m): 10:00am On Mar 01
BUGOFF:

You will agree with me that the untrained parent are training new generations currently. In no time we will( or we already ) have mad untrained fellow in our society.

The rot just begins. Imagine working all your life and some1 just empty ur life saving. Such person will definitely die gruesomely

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by princemillla(m): 10:16am On Mar 01
shoodboi2:

Dey try read well. He never said the driver was 22 years.

Go n read again

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by jamesversion: 10:31am On Mar 01
guobe:
Yahoo boys in Nigeria are turning something else.
As I was in my car coming home from work today,I heard on the radio that in one of the road projects I am supervising,a car killed a pedestrian that was just walking by as two yahoo boys were doing car racing in the newly constructed road and one of them lost control and rammed into this innocent pedestrian just walking by the side of the road.
He was killed instantly and his body parts decapitated.
The yahoo boys are turning a nuisance in our society with their cursed money and they will certainly get their repercussions in no distant time as they have chosen the path of destruction.

No pics?
Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by shoodboi2: 10:33am On Mar 01
guobe:

A six years old can easily identify a yahoo boy.
If you can't identify a yahoo boy in Nigeria then something must be wrong.

As I said, work on you your assertions.

The amount of internet fraudsters in Nigeria is way less than the amount of hardworking Nigerians. Many young Nigerians today make money doing legit business.

People like you are always quick to denounce every successful young person as an internet fraudster because of your insecurity.

You are usually not successful yourselves and the jealousy of young folks achieving what you couldn't achieve, makes you feel bad, so you decide to discredit and tag them "yahoo boys" hoping it'll help improve how you feel about yourself.

It won't.

People like you also have a fondness for tagging older rich people as politicians or as friends of politicians. So, the younger ones are fraudsters while the older ones are corrupt politicians.

In other words, most Nigerians are the result of crime. If everyone is a criminal, who then is the honest one? You?

You are a joke. Mr man, work on yourself and stop screaming "yahoo boys" at every opportunity. You too can make it the same way other honest Nigerians made it.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by shoodboi2: 10:38am On Mar 01
jamesversion:

No pics?

There can't be pics because it didn't happen. He just wants to voice out his anger about young guys driving vehicles he cannot afford.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by shoodboi2: 10:41am On Mar 01
princemillla:

Dey try read well. He never said the driver was 22 years.

Go n read again

He said barely 22 and I used 22 as the yardstick, so what point are you trying to make?

How come that's even the only point you're drawing out of this?

Maybe you should take your own advise: Try dey read well so that you have valid points to counter an argument stronger than yours.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by jamesversion: 10:43am On Mar 01
shoodboi2:

There can't be pics because it didn't happen. He just wants to voice out his anger about young guys driving vehicles he cannot afford.

Lolz. I thought as much because with such grave allegations of manslaughter, there should have been a proof of claims by way of pics of either the said road, the dead passerby, the cars involved in the accident or the yahoo boys.
Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 10:46am On Mar 01
shoodboi2:

He said barely 22 and I used 22 as the yardstick, so what point are you trying to make?

How come that's even the only point you're drawing out of this?

Maybe you should take your own advise: Try dey read well so that you have valid points to counter an argument stronger than yours.
Yes and this is one of the most successful hardworking of them all

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 10:49am On Mar 01
shoodboi2:

The amount of internet fraudsters in Nigeria is way less than the amount of hardworking Nigerians. Many young Nigerians today make money doing legit business.

People like you are always quick to denounce every successful young person as an internet fraudster because of your insecurity.

You are usually not successful yourselves and the jealousy of young folks achieving what you couldn't achieve, makes you feel bad, so you decide to discredit and tag them "yahoo boys" hoping it'll help improve how you feel about yourself.

It won't.

People like you also have a fondness for tagging older rich people as politicians or as friends of politicians. So, the younger ones are fraudsters while the older ones are corrupt politicians.

In other words, most Nigerians are the result of crime. If everyone is a criminal, who then is the honest one? You?

You are a joke. Mr man, work on yourself and stop screaming "yahoo boys" at every opportunity. You too can make it the same way other honest Nigerians made it.
Pics of 34 yahoo boys arrested in owo and they are very hardworking too

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 10:53am On Mar 01
shoodboi2:

It won't.

More pics of the hardworkers

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by BUGOFF(m): 10:57am On Mar 01
princemillla:

You will agree with me that the untrained parent are training new generations currently. In no time we will( or we already ) have mad untrained fellow in our society.

The rot just begins. Imagine working all your life and some1 just empty ur life saving. Such person will definitely die gruesomely
I just pray the few of us left who're a cross between the old and new order will be able to successfully hand down the old standard to our wards howbeit how daunting the task, if we must safeguard the future for them.
Imagine the number of youths killed for phones/laptops in the name of robbery to satisfy lab-manufactured drug cravings.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 11:00am On Mar 01
shoodboi2:

It won't.

About 134 hardworking young boys arrested by EFCC in Ikorodu

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by shoodboi2: 11:22am On Mar 01
guobe:

About 134 hardworking young boys arrested by EFCC in Ikorodu

You're quoting me but obviously didn't read what you're quoting. I said:
shoodboi2:

The amount of internet fraudsters in Nigeria is way less than the amount of hardworking Nigerians.

I even put it in bold. So what point are you trying to make? Mr man, it's 11:22 in the morning. I am busy. I am at work. You can keep arguing with yourself.
Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by guobe: 11:29am On Mar 01
shoodboi2:

You're quoting me but obviously didn't read what you're quoting. I said:

I even put it in bold. So what point are you trying to make? Mr man, it's 11:22 in the morning. I am busy. I am at work. You can keep arguing with yourself.
You are at work and stop defending yahoo boys and also in a conversation don't call someone a joke as it shows the level of upbringing is poor calling someone you are conversing with a joke.
Just make your points and so be it.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The by shoodboi2: 11:42am On Mar 01
guobe:

You are at work and stop defending yahoo boys and also in a conversation don't call someone a joke ambit shows the level of upbringing is poor calling someone you are conversing with a joke.
Just make your points and so be it.

I said what I said. You are a joke. You, Guobe, is a joke. And I like how you're twisting the narrative to say I'm defending internet fraudsters. Keep up at it.

As I said, work on yourself. Such statements are a result of a low self-esteem and low self-worth.

Many Nigerians, young and old, make it through a honest living. You can make it through a honest living too, instead of wallowing in poverty and then glorifying yourself by accusing everyone better than you of being a "yahoo boy".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Biggest Naija Scam / 419 Ever? (& What Idiot Fellfor It) / BVN & Internet banking scam how they operate (PHOTO) / "Untouchables" Are Starting To Get Touched?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.