Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria (23956 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How Good Are Oraimo Powerbank And Other Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Bought a brand new techno W5, used it for a year and few months, then the phone started misbehaving. I've dumped it in my suit pocket anyway.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Section7: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2019
The price will send people away
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Mustack: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2019
fibonacci2526:

We can still order from China and people can get access to "service centres" as that have been a deal-breaker for some of "em.

Good
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Mustack: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2019
CityNGR:
Umidigi wailers won't like this

You no Sabi anything
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Mustack: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2019
wwwmaster:

What is Umidigi?
Sounds like name of a Calabar masquerade. grin

U MI DIGI tal
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by chukxie(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2019
We keep consuming. The Chinese are having a field day in Nigeria by flooding our markets with their products. Can't blame the Chinese in any way though after all we hardly produce anything.
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by xfay(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2019
Mi max 2 close to 2 years now. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, I am itching for a new phone now but it's hard to justify because this one is so good

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by fibonacci2526: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2019
duality:

Is it cheaper in China?

Most times it's cheaper there, let's see what the local pricing will be. If the price difference is too much, na China straight oo.
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by ddooskie(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2019
Let's talk business, franchise on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by kelvinovie25(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Pls don't hurry and celebrate them oh, they should come first at least, that's how we all celebrated one cable television network, and now I can't even remember their name grin
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by wilsonjeff(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2019
They should be price friendly.
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by shogsman(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2019
princeade86:
and will u get their parts if it get fault. That's the main problem.

I don't think you understand the concept of the news.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2019
VIVO and OPPO are better
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 13, 2019
SamOyovwi:
What is so special about this phone
Nigerians deceiving themselves. They lower the phone grade for Nigeria. The price might be very expensive too. Like TSTV Like Xia... what .

Transsion marketer spotted

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Electronzeez(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2019
I bet they are late .
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by nams77: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2019
Mustack:

You no Sabi anything
Please is it a good brand?

CC: mustack
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by sexiestharam(f): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2019
Electronzeez:
I bet they are late .

They are not! I bought a Xiaomi pocophone f1 from China and I am rocking it. I nearly bought an infinix but I was introduced to Xiaomi. I won't have had to buy it from China if they were here already. It will have just made it easier for me. This is the best time for them to come. Many Nigerians are realising how useless tecno and infinix are. Even infinix ambassador, Davido doesn't use any of their products! Xiaomi will take over the market! Advertising phone as 32mp and e no reach 8mp for real life. Transsion na wicked company!

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Westsida: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2019
fibonacci2526:

We can still order from China and people can get access to "service centres" as that have been a deal-breaker for some of "em.

You must have seen Prison break? grin
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by godspeed: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2019
guys, does anyone know about the battery life of the Xiaomi mi 9 se(not to be confused with Xiaomi mi 9).

The only review I got on YouTube says the battery lasts just for 4 hours of use which I think is crappy.

I'm actually thinking of getting one against the redmi note 7 primarily because of the size. But if the battery is really crappy, I might as well banish the idea.
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Mustack: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2019
chukxie:
We keep consuming. The Chinese are having a field day in Nigeria by flooding our markets with their products. Can't blame the Chinese in any way though after all we hardly produce anything.

We produce garri Na.

Don't bad mouth use abeg

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Mustack: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2019
nams77:

Please is it a good brand?

CC: mustack

That what am using currently...

U MI DIGI A3
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by chukxie(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2019
Mustack:

We produce garri Na.

Don't bad mouth use abeg

Hahaha! Abeg free garri for the masses ooo!
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by TheTourist: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2019
LONG OVERDUE.
MY MI 8 STILL THR BEST PHONE I EVER BOUGHT
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by TheTourist: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2019
Google is your friend not only YouTube

godspeed:
guys, does anyone know about the battery life of the Xiaomi mi 9 se(not to be confused with Xiaomi mi 9).

The only review I got on YouTube says the battery lasts just for 4 hours of use which I think is crappy.

I'm actually thinking of getting one against the redmi note 7 primarily because of the size. But if the battery is really crappy, I might as well banish the idea.
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Mustack: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2019
chukxie:

Hahaha! Abeg free garri for the masses ooo!

Our one and only G4

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by chukxie(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Mustack:

Our one and only G4

Garium sulphate grin
Garri with beans = life saver.
Garri with Gnuts mixed with evaporated milk. Chai!
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by Mustack: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
chukxie:

Garium sulphate grin
Garri with beans = life saver.
Garri with Gnuts mixed with evaporated milk. Chai!

Why you go expose am like that..

You don Sabi too much

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by boblawson(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
xfay:
Mi max 2 close to 2 years now. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, I am itching for a new phone now but it's hard to justify because this one is so good
Same here bro... 2 solid years, no shi shi
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by madgoat(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
dustmalik:
Something tells me the pricing are not what we are expecting. We just might be disappointed.

Before attacking my opinion, know that I'm an ardent Xiaomi lover. I'm just not an optimist.

Yeah true. The price will be on the high side, just wait and see. At the end of the day, tecno, infinix and itel would be the alternative fones because they will be cheaper than xiaomi
Re: Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria by tidedroid: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
sodiqapril:
Tecno and Infinix right now
i think d competition from huawei,nokia n xiaomi will force tecno and xiaomi to reconsider their tactics.i mean xiaomi budget smartphone from early 2018(redmi note 5 ai) is already better than infinix 2019 flagship(zero 6) and it is still less than half d price of d zero 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / Nokia Themes Download / I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.