Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Woman Comes Public After Discovering Her Husband Robs People For A Living - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Comes Public After Discovering Her Husband Robs People For A Living (579 Views)

Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife / Video Of How Lady Leave Her Boyfriend's Fridge So No Woman Comes To Cook For Him / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Comes Public After Discovering Her Husband Robs People For A Living by GalaxyTrends: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2019
A woman has come public after discovering her husband Robs people for a Living, In her Words, She Wrote

"I want advice and motivation on how to leave my marriage because i found out my husband robs ppl for a leaving. How did i knw?

The business he hides behind doesnt matchup to his extravagant lifestyle and there are rumors, one time he was arrested nd that was how i got my confirmation. I tried my best to persuade him into earning an honest living he isnt ready, he even treathened if i sold him out he will say i am an accomplice.

I finally left a month ago, when he sensed i was leaving he locked all my belongings and seized my phn not that he bought it, police refused to interfer saying its a civil case i went to pack my things it turned into a fight, he vandalised my car, and asked thugs to butcher d boys i came to pack my things with then involved police.

D case den turned criminal all turning deaf ears to what resulted in d fight, instead of 2 fighting am d only one being charged.He is everywhere trying to get me locked up just because i know his heinous dealings, he thinks i dont hv proof whereas i do but the police keep turning a deaf ear saying i need more.

i hv been advised to go to human rights but that is concerning my belongings nd credentials, I am tempted to go online hoping that ppl he has robbed might come forward , i think so because he never shows his face in public at first i thought he didnt like outings until i came to understand he is avoiding being recognised, he is always aware of his surrounding nd very cautious always looking over his shoulder, he never even enters restaurants, he shaves and does his shopping all in 24hrs stores but again all d phns i hv seen him with r not smart phns what if his targets are not on social media cos i tried to check d name on d atm i once saw but d person doesnt seem to be on social netwrk. From rumors and d person that once caught him his routine is dsame.

I would hv left quietly 99 days for d thief... since he also was inconvenienced due to my constant preaching but he clearly wants trouble, trying to sue me for going to his house and fighting him fabricating lies up and down hmm our security system is messed up

Read More: https://www.instagram.com/DearRal
Re: Woman Comes Public After Discovering Her Husband Robs People For A Living by GalaxyTrends: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2019
PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE
Re: Woman Comes Public After Discovering Her Husband Robs People For A Living by vibbb: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2019
I smell lies.

1. How long have you been married ?.

2. U got married to a man you don't have proper knowledge of what he does for living.

3. The business he hides behind doesn't match-up to his extravagant lifestyle and there are rumors.

4. One time he was arrested nd that was how u got ur confirmation.

5. U tried ur best to persuade him into earning an honest living he isnt ready.

6. He even threatened if u sold him out he will say u am an accomplice.

7. Madam what's ur own profession self ?

Madam you seems to be an accomplice alrdy, probable you ar scared that u ppl will get caught soon or you guys have made enof money to sustain life through criminality, so u want out and ur husband want stay.

And you truly knws that all days for the thief, just one day for the owner.

Anyway, you might be truly write and innocent who knws.
Re: Woman Comes Public After Discovering Her Husband Robs People For A Living by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2019
undecided

The husband will soon come to rob her.
Re: Woman Comes Public After Discovering Her Husband Robs People For A Living by richidinho(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2019
The moment I saw Read more here
I felt like slapping you
Re: Woman Comes Public After Discovering Her Husband Robs People For A Living by TANID(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2019
Were Is That Slap Meme Please

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What's In My Bag / Lagos (apapa) Hookup / Permanent Solution For Pennis Enlargement Call 09061814927

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.