Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? (37178 Views)

Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki / "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by alBHAGDADI: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
typing
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Afonja people abi....look at E-money Psquare and d rest even richer than him with one wife

Lool
Everybody with his own life. Infact Igbo rich men normally have plenty wives and concubines who bore children for them.

And u no fit tell me say E money and P square no dey play away match.
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by kenx1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Father of all nations
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by KingLennon(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
EmekaBlue:
stupid kid
see how fame has made u foolish,dropping kids with diff women anyhow
Someone that can pay your salary for life with just one car
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by Xinzu: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
germanized:
That's just 2 hard drives referring to where he stored his music (babies) and the other as a backup... But trust naija IQ, people must talk before reasoning. lipsrsealed

These guys know exactly what to do to trend and make all of you start shouting. tongue

You say they talk before reasoning?? They don't even reason at all!!! They just say shit and move on with spreading it. This time tomorrow, the news will be all over Facebook and Opera News (home of fake news).

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by abrashmick(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Are You Relaxing?

Akpos was enjoying the sun at the beach in Lekki when a lady came and asked him, "Are you relaxing?"Akpos replied, "No, I am Akpos."A man came and asked him the same question.Akpos replied, "No! No!... I'm Akpos!"Later on a little girl came and asked him same question again. Akpos became angry and decided to move away. While walking, he saw a guy sunbathing. He went up to him and asked, "Are you Relaxing?" The guy replied, "Yes, I am relaxing."Akpos hit him real hard on the face and screamed, "Where have you been?! Everybody has been asking of you?!"What do you think will happen to Akpos?
������
Share if u enjoy......

VISIT FOR WAEC,JAMB UPDATES AND OTHER SCHOOL NEWS AND INFORMATIONS

www.9jamyschool.tk
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by EmekaBlue(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lool
Everybody with his own life. Infact Igbo rich men normally have plenty wives and concubines who bore children for them.

And u no fit tell me say E money and P square no dey play away match.
even though u play away match...must u now liter offspring everywhere...even as young as he is...it looks foolish to me
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nuella2018:
Mumu
She made her point!! Make yours without throwing insults!!
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by EmekaBlue(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
KingLennon:

Someone that can pay your salary for life with just one car
pay ur own salary for life not mine...Taaah

go put his pic on ur wall and worship him
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by Xinzu: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
tactius:
Twenty years from now, all those children of whizkid would be abusing him and calling him names that he did not spend time with them nor was he part of their upbringing

Children always like it if their parents are together, not the one where daddy is a sperm donor and only comes when it is time to dash them money.

Children need love and attention.. Attention. Attention.
It is one thing to sleep with a babe. Marrying the babe and taking responsibility is something correct men do.

He can marry all of them polygamoously so long as his children see him daily.

See this one dropping useless advice for someone who posted shots of his hit songs (babies) on two hard-drives. A master and a back up drive.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by UNGOBACK: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Vi,lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by gaskiyamagana: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
VulgarLee:
Wizdaddy Keep multiplying

And the other frog voice is busy buying jeweries for Chioma

Chief hater, jealousy go kill you.
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by deekaybeatz(m): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
only a true fan understands that any of his un-released songs that goes into his external hard disk is never going to be released again. The babies he meant are the un-released songs
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by SmartMen: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
internationalman:

Davido is more responsible.

At least it's not easy for A-list celebrity like Davido to call just one girl his girlfriend..

I believe his next baby will definitely be from Chioma
what he is using chioma to ward off other girls?
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by Guyman02: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
VulgarLee:

Are you that irresponsible to be promoting irresponsibility, it shows the kind of upbringing you had angry
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by ofiko123(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Wizzy eleniyan...
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
EmekaBlue:
even though u play away match...must u now liter offspring everywhere...even as young as he is...it looks foolish to me

Okay. the issue you have about him is being young right??

Because at first, u tried to play the ethic card by saying Afonja. And I brought up how rich Igbo men have kids around and now u saying something else.
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by ednut1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Morals gone down the drain undecided
see who dey talk lol.
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by Dammilekan(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
VulgarLee:

frog voice that made him international, you are here ranting like a fool
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by HardEvidence: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lol!!! It looks as if Wizkid wants to compete with Toothpaste TheDibia Tuface Idibia grin

Anyways, if you are serious to start earning money online (and perhaps even passively), then you definitely need to check out this thread below.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

There's also a free eBook offer (for a limited time period only).
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by Dammilekan(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
VulgarLee:

i pray you become a celebrity one day and you see a hateful comment your fans give u
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by Dammilekan(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
VulgarLee:

after typing this are you happy and reliefed
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by kernel001: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
VulgarLee:

You're pawn in the scheme of life.
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by Favmil101(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Drop the comparison. Noone is better than the other.

Clapping for a man for birthing children outside wedlock #smh

Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by Favmil101(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
VulgarLee:

person wey carry ur sense smoke weed e no go better for am.
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by KingLennon(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
EmekaBlue:
pay ur own salary for life not mine...Taaah

go put his pic on ur wall and worship him
Is your salary for life worth up to 150million? Am not worshipping him but I hate it when people say bad things to people who have made it life than them
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin cheesy grin.wizkid is am idiot grin
Re: Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? by stanleychybyke(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Father Abraham Ave many sons!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) / 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) / Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.