Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,043 members, 7,828,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 (42736 Views)

Stephen Yohanna, Drunk Kwara Police Officer Defecates In His Uniform / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by West2019(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Only one person capture 13 persons continue
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by ednut1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Are the terrorists not on nairaland
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Lighthammer(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kill them all!! show those ied totting motherfuckers no mercy
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by okohjay(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Why did they have to put the hunters identity out there? The Hunter will soon become the hunted

1 Like

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Born2Breed(f): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
One Sarki Mohammed Yohanna, said to be the Vice President of Local Hunters of Northeast Nigeria allegedly captured alive 13 Boko Haram terrorists and killed two in one week around Sabon Garin area of Borno and Adamawa areas.
According to Borno State government official:

“Sarki Mohammed Yohanna is one of the toughest and independent Boko Haram Fighter who has reclaimed the Southern Part of Borno from the hands of Boko Haram and has been capturing and fighting Boko Haram without the Support of the Military or any Security Agencies.

Sarki Mohammed Yohanna and his team singularly reclaimed, Hawul, Askira, Biu, Part of Adamawa and Yobe State. He use Farming as source of sustaining the fight, he has never received even a Vehicle from government, Military or any Organisation but only from good Samaritan who feels its a responsibilities to use their wealth to protect their communities.

I called on all authorities to meet and Support Sarki Yohanna in the fight against insurgency in Nigeria.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/local-hunter-allegedly-captures-13-boko-haram-terrorists-alive-kill-2-in-borno/

They will be granted amnesty,paid 100k monthly and conscripted into the Nigeria military.

1 Like

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Even Chelsea fans too... Okay o
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Athena4: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Proof that a simple Hunter with his local gun is more useful than a Battalion of Nigerian Soldiers with their second hand AK-47's and tanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by greatermeme: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Debramaye:
I think the military should compensate that man... He could teach them new skills in curbing the insurgency
It's not imperative to make comments nah!
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by advocate666: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lawlessness everywhere. Just get your neighbours, tag them boko haram, get them killed and take over their land.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
since those heartless blood suckers weren't shot at sight, the effort is useless /wasted cos I know for sure they'll be pardoned/released.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by shogsman(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
rowland545:
y kip dem alive...just naked dem and kill dem all

How will useful informationd that can aid the army/hunters be extracted if they kill them instantly.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by greatermeme: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Just 1 hunter did what over 3000 Nigerian soldiers couldn't do! He even caught them alive!

1 Like

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
greatermeme:
It's not imperative to make comments nah!
and also not necessary to quote me mtcheww
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin.when asked. What did you want us to do to this bokoharam the hunters catch ? He said.he did not know the technology the hunters people used to catch those bokoharam, who make that statement ?
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by greatermeme: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Debramaye:
and also not necessary to quote me mtcheww
Really? You're very funny!
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dubrenc:
Wow
Sydney17:
cheesy
Harkynkunle:
#PatroticHunter.... #HumanitarianHunter... #Everreliablehunter...#HunterLegend
helinues:
Boko terrors

who did this to you guys?
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by kinibigdeal(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hunter doing better than the military.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Phonix1234: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ok ooo, if hunters that are not even trained on counter terrorism, can catch d3m alive, and our military personnel that are trained are still fighting for years to stop boko haram, hmmmmmmmmm,

Well, am not thinking anything oooo, my key pad is on auto Type......

1 Like

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by sindan: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Total B S, one hunter I mean a single hunter captured 13 Buhari boys and killed 2, the same B boys that sacks Nigerian military from their base, kills and captures as many as 50 or more... yeah I believe that
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by aku626(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
So when we support him we later find out that he’s one of them thanks continue your good works. Even the report says he’s one of the strongest BH fighter.
Mods I know it’s tough for you but read the information properly before taken it to the front
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Icon79(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
So ONE solitary hunter captured 13 BH t-rists, eh? Not only that, this same hunter has singled handedly reclaimed the Southern Part of Borno from the hands of BH? Wow, why do we even need an army, this hunter should become a one man army brigade and take care of not only BH but Fulani Herdsmen and even foreign armies, right

Talk about old wives fables angry sad shocked

O pari

Lizzysamuel:
. cry
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by RZArecta2(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
These boko haram terrorists resemble some Nairaland APC zombies cool
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
NairaMedia:
grin
Made4naijalove:
grin
Lizzysamuel:
. cry
Are you happy now
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by SarkinYarki: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
seunaj:
Bokoharam cannot strive in Yoruba land, Northern culture and beliefs are what is holding Nigeria to ransom . I strongly believe that community efforts like this, willingness & sincerity on the part of the government and concrete military intelligence are the things we need as a nation to defeat these ordinary guys. They are so ordinary and ill-trained to actually be as powerful as they pose to be.

But area boys can survive in Yoruba land ko?
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by pawesome(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Vipdike:
In case you are suffering from childless problems female or male, you have been married for several years without children after medical verification nothing is found out wrong with you or your spouse, contact me I have 100% solution.... WhatsApp me or call me 09068175350
scammers always looking for new means to scam people.. Go get a life biko

1 Like

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Far better than Buhari, APC and Nigerian Army cheesy cheesy
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by pawesome(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
shogsman:

How will useful informationd that can aid the army/hunters be extracted if they kill them instantly.
how many information's have they given? With all those ones been captured and they are now releasing dem.. Dis guys need to be killed strait forward

1 Like

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by oluxy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
One Sarki Mohammed Yohanna, said to be the Vice President of Local Hunters of Northeast Nigeria allegedly captured alive 13 Boko Haram terrorists and killed two in one week around Sabon Garin area of Borno and Adamawa areas.
According to Borno State government official:

“Sarki Mohammed Yohanna is one of the toughest and independent Boko Haram Fighter who has reclaimed the Southern Part of Borno from the hands of Boko Haram and has been capturing and fighting Boko Haram without the Support of the Military or any Security Agencies.

Sarki Mohammed Yohanna and his team singularly reclaimed, Hawul, Askira, Biu, Part of Adamawa and Yobe State. He use Farming as source of sustaining the fight, he has never received even a Vehicle from government, Military or any Organisation but only from good Samaritan who feels its a responsibilities to use their wealth to protect their communities.

I called on all authorities to meet and Support Sarki Yohanna in the fight against insurgency in Nigeria.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/local-hunter-allegedly-captures-13-boko-haram-terrorists-alive-kill-2-in-borno/

Killed just two, OK.

They will still be release some day and go back to kill the hunters families or the hunters theirselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold / Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos / Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.