Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 (42719 Views)

Stephen Yohanna, Drunk Kwara Police Officer Defecates In His Uniform / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Benosky011(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
Wow. One hunter captured 13 BH members?
It's either they were sleeping or Oga hunter used jazz
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by funimages: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
*Afrinnet global enterprise* offers data entry services using Ms word, excel, power point etc.
Distance is not a barrier...
Modalities for accessing this services:
1. Whatapp me on this number 09099195753.
2. Snap and upload the manuscript to me on whatapp.
3. Make financial commitment.
Our services are fast and delivery time is short.

*Advantages of working with us*
1. We assist when you need it urgently
2. You can call us *the online secretary*.... You don't have to employ a secretary... You pay per work.... Meaning less expenses.
3. We have a great team of qualified staff to do your job .... So accuracy and speed is sure.

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Gudiza(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2019
themosthigh:
People don’t understand that this thing is no longer Boko Haram originals. These are some of the millions of young men who are roaming the NE with nothing to do and no one to feed them. They have little option but to go into the bush, robbing and killing people, left and right.
The solution to this is to have a reasonable population control measure. You can’t keep adding numbers to the population with nothing for them to do.
bro you just complicate the whole thing.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Cityguy: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2019
And all these accolades came from 'government official' to the extent he acknowledged irresponsibility on the part of the government he represents. Let's just hope after this admission sense go fall on them to do the needful. No be only to dey shed tears for camera be governor's responsibility.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by seunaj: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
mfm04622:

Do to under any bridge in Lagos, you will see children hustling to take care of themselves alone. What is the difference between Almajiri and those children?
You are obviously not a lagosian. As a result, your assumptions are incorrect. Dilont argue too far, wherever you reside, justified do a little analysis in your streets, you’ll be amazed to find out that almajiris are not just under Lagos bridges but everywhere across Nigeria. Think of the kind of development Nigeria would have attained if the core north was not part of Nigeria.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by mfm04622: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
seunaj:

You are obviously not a lagosian. As a result, your assumptions are incorrect. Dilont argue too far, wherever you reside, justified do a little analysis in your streets, you’ll be amazed to find out that almajiris are not just under Lagos bridges but everywhere across Nigeria. Think of the kind of development Nigeria would have attained if the core north was not part of Nigeria.

Lol!!!
My mother was born in Lagos! I was born in Lagos! I spent my childhood in Oshodi. Afariogun street! What do you think you can tell me about Lagos?
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by kayroc: 5:31am On Apr 15, 2019
Charly68:
Aluta contua ,Victoria accerta ..thanks for the illumination sir.

The protesters retired that deputy in the end.

1 Like

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by seunaj: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
mfm04622:

Lol!!!
My mother was born in Lagos! I was born in Lagos! I spent my childhood in Oshodi. Afariogun street! What do you think you can tell me about Lagos?
if that is true, then I can assume that your statement is tailored to suit ur bias mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob / Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos / Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.