Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 (42911 Views)

Stephen Yohanna, Drunk Kwara Police Officer Defecates In His Uniform / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by rowland545(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
shogsman:

How will useful informationd that can aid the army/hunters be extracted if they kill them instantly.
wat information wat about d ones they later released, wat information did they give??

1 Like

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by seunaj: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:

But area boys can survive in Yoruba land ko?
Sure. Do answer the following questions: 1. And what recklessness or war crimes are areas boys capable of inflicting on their communities. 2. How many Yoruba almajiris have you seen on your street
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by mfm04622: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
seunaj:
Bokoharam cannot strive in Yoruba land, Northern culture and beliefs are what is holding Nigeria to ransom . I strongly believe that community efforts like this, willingness & sincerity on the part of the government and concrete military intelligence are the things we need as a nation to defeat these ordinary guys. They are so ordinary and ill-trained to actually be as powerful as they pose to be.

If cults that kill innocent citizens can thrive in Yoruba land, why won't Boko Haram?
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by mfm04622: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
seunaj:

Sure. Do answer the following questions: 1. And what recklessness or war crimes are areas boys capable of inflicting on their communities. 2. How many Yoruba almajiris have you seen on your street

Do to under any bridge in Lagos, you will see children hustling to take care of themselves alone. What is the difference between Almajiri and those children?
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by BanevsJoker(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Future Service Chiefs.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Awe4luv(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Vipdike:
In case you are suffering from childless problems female or male, you have been married for several years without children after medical verification nothing is found out wrong with you or your spouse, contact me I have 100% solution.... WhatsApp me or call me 09068175350
olugbala afunilomo....I doff my hat for U sir!
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by godofuck231: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
hunters 15 , buhari 0
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
sindan:
Total B S, one hunter I mean a single hunter captured 13 Buhari boys and killed 2, the same B boys that sacks Nigerian military from their base, kills and captures as many as 50 or more... yeah I believe that
They can capture boko Haram, but iswap are on another level of savagery..Boko Haram has been displaced by Al barnawi's iswap..
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by TruthinAction: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
I think he should be given automatic recruitment into the army and be made of their commanders. I don't know when the army captured any Boko Haram members last.

1 Like

Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by pek(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
Vipdike:
In case you are suffering from childless problems female or male, you have been married for several years without children after medical verification nothing is found out wrong with you or your spouse, contact me I have 100% solution.... WhatsApp me or call me 09068175350
if you have 100% solution and you have not seen the problem, then you must be God.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by 3verblazing(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Vipdike:
i can design a cool E-flyer for you to help attract potential customers,... Whatsapp 08130337218
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by AmazingELixir: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
seunaj:
Bokoharam cannot strive in Yoruba land, Northern culture and beliefs are what is holding Nigeria to ransom . I strongly believe that community efforts like this, willingness & sincerity on the part of the government and concrete military intelligence are the things we need as a nation to defeat these ordinary guys. They are so ordinary and ill-trained to actually be as powerful as they pose to be.

undecided undecided

What is diswan taking about the MURIC professor Ishaq Akintola or whatever he calls himself is he not boko haram in disguise.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by ojay2053(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
If only they will allow state police and fund them. Guard the borders, stop free flow of illegal immigrants. I don’t know why things can’t just work on naija, are we cursed undecided
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Gatsbythegreat1: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Are these the '13 Boko haram members'?were they arrested with weapons?hpw were they identified to be Boko haram or were they wearing ID cards that screams Boko haram?these looks like random Hausa boys to me and how can 1 single person arrest 13 terrorists?will terrorists ever surrender without putting up a fight?
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Doublestar1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
themosthigh:
People don’t understand that this thing is no longer Boko Haram originals. These are some of the millions of young men who are roaming the NE with nothing to do and no one to feed them. They have little option but to go into the bush, robbing and killing people, left and right.
The solution to this is to have a reasonable population control measure. You can’t keep adding numbers to the population with nothing for them to do.

What do you expect when Muslim will marry more than one wife . up to 5 to ten wives.
After they keep reproducing useless Nigerians they can not train , they wiil be roming the streets being and the rest joining terrorist group. Shame!!! This is mostly seen in the northern part of this country
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Charly68: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Their big boss has been arrested in Sudan let's hope peace will soon return to the North now..
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by kayroc: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Charly68:
Their big boss has been arrested in Sudan let's hope peace will soon return to the North now..
No change in Sudan for now. Al-Bashir's deputy has taken over.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by chikachuks1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
In my opinion they should not just be arrested but killed at once. Because once their big boss at Aso rock hears of it, he will order their release or even be recruited into the army
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Charly68: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
kayroc:

No change in Sudan for now. Al-Bashir's deputy has taken over.
Too bad
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by kayroc: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Charly68:
Too bad
The Sudanese are still angry so they might also retire the deputy but it isn't sure.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Charly68: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
kayroc:

The Sudanese are still angry so they might also retire the deputy but it isn't sure.
Aluta contua ,Victoria accerta ..thanks for the illumination sir.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by umarshehu58(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Why not kill on sight?

These BH doesn't have mercy at all, why giving them mercy?
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Repented and reformed Boko haram set free
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by delishpot: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
People that bubu would release soon. Better if he had captured biafrans. That would have made Bubu happy cos he said they are terrorists.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by mechanics(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
God sees his labour of love and it won't go unrewarded.
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
greatermeme:
Really? You're very funny!
you said something that annoyed me naw
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by oskaaay(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kudos grin

Huge discount - Pay for 1 year and get 2years VPN account access.
Limited offer.
Whatsapp/call 07066052228
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by bigcasava1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
One Sarki Mohammed Yohanna, said to be the Vice President of Local Hunters of Northeast Nigeria allegedly captured alive 13 Boko Haram terrorists and killed two in one week around Sabon Garin area of Borno and Adamawa areas.
According to Borno State government official:

“Sarki Mohammed Yohanna is one of the toughest and independent Boko Haram Fighter who has reclaimed the Southern Part of Borno from the hands of Boko Haram and has been capturing and fighting Boko Haram without the Support of the Military or any Security Agencies.

Sarki Mohammed Yohanna and his team singularly reclaimed, Hawul, Askira, Biu, Part of Adamawa and Yobe State. He use Farming as source of sustaining the fight, he has never received even a Vehicle from government, Military or any Organisation but only from good Samaritan who feels its a responsibilities to use their wealth to protect their communities.

I called on all authorities to meet and Support Sarki Yohanna in the fight against insurgency in Nigeria.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/local-hunter-allegedly-captures-13-boko-haram-terrorists-alive-kill-2-in-borno/

what we need is community police our soilders and NPF are scam
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by opineflu(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Any mumu wey dem catch now na boko... Dem no dey finish
Re: Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 by greatermeme: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
Debramaye:
you said something that annoyed me naw
OK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan / Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Judge Orders 22-week Pregnant Disabled Woman To Have Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.