Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) (25235 Views)

I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno / Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement / Reno Omokri Rocks #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirt With Peter Obi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by Bbbwings: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nnn
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by daddytime(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
I'm still trying to find the message on Everest....and yes I am on Mount Everest...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
So that you can eliminate him and Nigeria will be thereafter sweet for the likes of you.

Deborachi:
This man is always seeking for attention. He should come down to Nigeria, if he's serious.

Check my signature
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by dokyOloye: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
Deborachi:
This man is always seeking for attention. He should come down to Nigeria, if he's serious.

Check my signature

Come to Nigeria and do what UNCLE?
Swear,if you get opportunity leave d zoo,you go come back?
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by lonelydora: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Deborachi:

Check my signature

You wan kill am?
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Zzyy:
Useless man
super Moderator, see your comment grin
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Zzyy:
Useless man
Sorry

He is more useful than you
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by kikake: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
musictori:
Reno Omokri who has been really focused on the Free Leah Sharibu campaign has taken the campaign to the highest peak on earth.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/freeleahsharibu-reno-omokri-takes.html

BETWEEN LEAH SHARIBU, PRESIDENT BUHARI & BOKO HARAM.

What president of a country would pay huge ransom money to kidnapping terrorists without first ensuring that all the kidnapped must be released?

In a saner, multi religious country, Buhari should have resigned over the matter of Leah Sharibu, because of the grand implications of her not been released when other Muslim hostages were released.
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by Alejoas(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
wink embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by Zzyy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by kikake: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I expect feed back from Government on their moves and how they intend to recover the girl but it seems the girl is completely forgotten!!!

Oby Ezekwesili who was consciously reminding everyone of this girls plight have being silenced under Buhari's regime!!!

Does that mean that the Federal Government has a hand in it

My prayers are with her.

Say that again.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by israelmao(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
FG must remain true to its promise of rescuing this girl.
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Why going to Mount Everest, is it not easier for this Rhino Omockery to go to Sambisa forest where the girl is residing?
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by adem30: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
When will Reno remember the remaining over hundred chibok girls kidnapped during his boss reign ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
kikake:

BETWEEN LEAH SHARIBU, PRESIDENT BUHARI & BOKO HARAM.
What president of a country would pay huge ransom money to kidnapping terrorists without first ensuring that all the kidnapped must be released?
In a saner, multi religious country, Buhari should have resigned over the matter of Leah Sharibu, because of the grand implications of her not been released when other Muslim hostages were released.

I do agree with your views. But remember there still may of these captives with BH , both Muslims and Christians, as far back as the Chibok girls.
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Zzyy:
Useless man
what has he done to you?
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
iAudio:
So what effect will the move have?

God bless you.

Reno is high on crack.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
So Reno is telling us that he has ascended Mt Everest? How come he couldn't take a selfie? This is pure lies!
No Nigerian has climbed Mt Everest before. Not one. Reno doesn't even have the stamina, except he was dropped off there by a helicopter.

May God deliver Leah Sharibu, in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by Zzyy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
TechCapon:
super Moderator, see your comment grin

grin no mind me jare
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Zzyy:

grin no mind me jare
lol. Ur people no wan promote me even after creating over 120 topics, I kuku comot hand jor
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by Akiika: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
That is where Leah Sheribu is that, right? You kuku know say your fans no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by Zzyy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
TechCapon:
lol. Ur people no wan promote me even after creating over 120 topics, I kuku comot hand jor

Haha who be dis, wetin be ur xclub ID?
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Zzyy:

Haha who be dis, wetin be ur xclub ID?
Lofty900, news section
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by Zzyy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
TechCapon:
Lofty900, news section

Arghh lofty baba.... Na because you went MIA for sometime now
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Zzyy:

Arghh lofty baba.... Na because you went MIA for sometime now
lol, but I later came back now
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by Zzyy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
TechCapon:
lol, but I later came back now

Just keep doing ur thing u will get promoted soon
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by deomelo: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jobless twitter nuisance.
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Zzyy:

Just keep doing ur thing u will get promoted soon
ok thanks
Re: Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) by kpajie1: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
he is looking for fame .mugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Dick because Of Rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) / Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement / Chukwuka Okonjo Celebrates His 90th Birthday (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Father)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.