Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? (19163 Views)

Dinning Table Brand New For Sale / To Let, Spacious 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms With Dinning,ibusa Rd.asaba, 09058818181 / A Set Of Sofa Chair, Dinning Table, Bed Frame, And A Side 2 Stool For 650 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by ngadaAwo: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
ireneony:
Yesterday evening
I'll love to have sex with you kiss
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by bobkezel(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
This question really reminded me I have a dining room in my house.
When I get home today I am definitely gonna go sit there and think why I had it in the 1st place. But as for eating there, no way, I eat on the floor inside my room.
I like spreading my legs wide and bring the food close to my blokos, or I fold my legs like almajiri.
Who dining room epp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by blingxx(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
Who dinning epp Na inside kitchen direct from pot I dey chop cheesy
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by mickool(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
lol!! i actually told my friends i wanted to buy Dinning set because I just relocated to a bigger apartment and they laughed at me to use the money for something else.that Dinning table is become useless in the home.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by ohem007(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dinning wetin....

Nna put food for bed let us eat joor

Dinning table ko kitchen floor ni

Mtchewww
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by Chizobamorji(f): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
That one is for person those that have the space in their homes....

Let me show you how to make real money through mini importation, see my signature for more
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
everyday now.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lol I’ve never eaten at my dining table since I moved out to my own place grin I just use it to store stuff lol
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by midnighter(f): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
mickool:
lol!! i actually told my friends i wanted to buy Dinning set because I just relocated to a bigger apartment and they laughed at me to use the money for something else.that Dinning table is become useless in the home.

Its actually useful for bonding with people over mealtimes

So it depends on whether you stay alone or invite people over

It also helps you to eat with the correct posture

Well im saying this while eating lying sideways cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
highcollide:
#Liverpool fans, good afternoon to you all.
#Man City fans, good afternoon to you all.
#Chelsea fans, good afternoon to you all.
#Tottenham fans, good afternoon to you all.
If you didn't see your club's name, well go and look for it outside the top four......
I can't be inside the top four and be greeting people outside....

Off all the things happening in Nigeria. This is only what a matured Nigeria youth can think about under this hot sun. #LAZYNIGERIAYOUTH
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by Reeberry: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who dining table epp? I eat in the parlour everyday watching the TV. We are Africans. Let's stop colomentality
So una dey say na everytime una dey eat light dey una house abi?
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by midnighter(f): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by neighbourhud: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
Waletomisin:
Lmao never. My bed or my couch is my dining table

You are not along... I am a staunch member of this way of eating grin
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by paix(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
People hardly use the dinning table these days. It's just like the garage in our homes. They're no longer needed.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by Paramount01(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Haha. People still get dining. Where many houses is very small nowadays
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by PapalsBulls(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
[s]
ngadaAwo:
I'll love to have sex with you kiss
[/s]
Shame you no get.

*spits *

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by ngadaAwo: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]
Shame you no get.

*spits *
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by faorex(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lemme not say anything, Nairalanders be making people like me who eat on the dining table every time I am at home feel guilty.
Anyways I use the dining almost every time, likewise everyone in my family because it allows us bond and talk about how the day went or plans for the day.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by megareal: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
I clean mine everyday. Arrange it well but we all end up eating at the sitting room using side stools.

Guests get served there.

To eat in front of TV na him sure pass. grin
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by Martinez39(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
I eat in the parlour grin.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by pawsofdikeje(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Like say I get self.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by RexTramadol1: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
I no fit laugh oooo

Dining table still dey exist?
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by Nickymezor(f): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
Using it at the moment
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by abbasajao(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
I cannot use what i dont have. So direct your question appropriately
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Urmmm...which dinning table exactly Because mine is used for IRONING CLOTHES.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by Bjteensdes24: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
� Dinning table? Do we even have it here? Anyway, I eat in the pot sometimes in the kitchen eating everyday should be on the floor. Who dinning ta le help mtcheeew
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by djoe21(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
highcollide:
Ynwa

Always bro.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? by luluosas(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sorry, I don't have any. So, dash me some cash to complete my house
josmart:
When last have you use your dinning table?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advantages Of Using Cement Boards When Building / Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.