Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide (22598 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look / "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus / Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by BlackPantherCri: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sweet boy kiss kiss kiss don't go. The world needs u
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by nickxtra(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin
dollytino4real:
pls laugh u too serious
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
am not wicked pls, I want it in a lighter mood
In a lighter mood? You must be joking! Just because you're a Nairalander doesn't gives you the upper hand to bash people in their weakest condition. Everyone has a problem that he or she is passing through.
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by pinkygurl(f): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Media personality, Chris Ayo Joseph has gotten his family, friends and loved ones alarmed after he disclosed he is depressed and thinking of committing suicide.Chris Ayo Joseph who hinted of committing suicide as he asked for prayers, said he wants to go to a place where there is no more pain or sorrow.

He wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/12/media-personality-chris-ayo-joseph-says-he-is-depressed-and-thinking-of-suicide/

Please friends and loved ones should reach out to him now before its too late
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by dfrost: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Heineken:
thanks so much bro. I appreciate you

You are welcome bro. Keep fighting.
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Daddybee: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
#NoToSuicide
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by TANID(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2019
Hades2016:
my brother abeg no go anywhere ooo e go better no worry. Just keep pushing yourself God will surely answer your prayers
Alright Sir
The Truth Is Am Always Tired Of This Life If Not For The sake Of Internet That I Used To Come Seriously I Will Have Kill My Self
Don't You Know That Kind Of Feeling When You Graduated From School And No Job And Still You Try To Learn Some Work Like The One That I'm Doing Now Still You Go Look For Work Every Day And You No Go Find One To Do That's Why I Always Feel Depress
Thanks For You Advice
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Heineken(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
dfrost:

You are welcome bro. Keep fighting.
thanks bro
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Heineken(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
MasterRahl:
You'll scale through
thanks bro

1 Like

Profkenny1:

Yes it is real. However, we live in a world where no one cares about the boy child and men. More men commit suicide than women but nobody cares. I hope you will live through this stronger than you were.
thanks bro
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by owila4luv(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
when him dey flex and impressed nobody know oo... bros u suicide talk no concern me oo...
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by grafixdon: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
We both worked in the same company called 'redsheet' this guy is a bastard, he better commit suicide and rot in hell. He's just looking for attention. He duped the redsheet magazine company and rendered them useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Bedroom Selfie / Davido Brought His Girlfriend, Chioma To BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale / Flavour Shows Off His Rock Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.