Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng (24543 Views)

XpressVerify's Access To Nigerians' NIN, Data: FG To Investigate Breach / Xpressverify Has Access To Nigerians’ NIN, Data & Is Making Money From It / Linking NIN To SIM: Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Some people like it big......

2019 is off to a good start for itel Mobile as they are reemphasizing their commitment to providing that affordable, trendy, and reliable smartphone for everyone to meet different preferences. Get yourself an itel P33 to really enjoy the perks of a big sized and effective smartphone.

Itel phones? The most useless phones u can ever buy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Dickson80: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Some people like it big, while some prefer it small, but don’t be surprised that some people are content with average. At the end of the day, what matters is how good the performance of that thing is.

Ever heard of the popular saying, “the bigger, the better”? It is an oldie that is definitely a goldie. The truth is, Nigerians will always argue about size because we have different preferences and desire different outcomes. But really, “does size matter?”

You know the answer. Yes, it does. But sometimes, big can have its disadvantages. However, your body can adapt to it, then you could enjoy every bit of that size and then you realize it’s so much fun, right? Now let’s try increasing the size a bit more! How does it feel now? Better? Suddenly you begin to realize even though big might have its disadvantages, the perks are certainly something you can make sacrifices for. So, you are agreeing to the fact that size matters, right? Great!

What have we been talking about? If you think it was about that delicate body part, then you are wrong. We are talking about the sizable specs in smartphones that we love and how Africa’s mobile giant, itel Mobile has made it bigger and better with her latest smartphone in the market, the itel P33.

The itel P33 flaunts bigger and stellar specs compared to its predecessors in itel’s Maxpower series with a massive 4000mAh battery and power management features that will remain formidable for years to come. The P33 itself is a well-built and decent all-around mid-range Android phone that dons a 5.5” HD+ IPS Fullscreen display, dual rear cameras with bokeh effects, multi-functional fingerprint sensor, face unlock system, and 16GB ROM with an expandable slot that’s up to 32GB amongst others.

It is more fun and satisfactory when you can enjoy a bigger size of something without sweating hard to get it. itel Mobile has made reliable and trendy itel P33, relatively affordable, so no sweating is involved.

2019 is off to a good start for itel Mobile as they are reemphasizing their commitment to providing that affordable, trendy, and reliable smartphone for everyone to meet different preferences. Get yourself an itel P33 to really enjoy the perks of a big sized and effective smartphone.

http://www.thebreakingpostng.com/business/why-size-matters-a-lot-to-nigerians-itelmobile/
Itel has no battery durability, that's where their product is been rubbished
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
namiji2598:
Abe u people should help me wit likes this one is a new account
who u EPP? undecided
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by eitsei(m): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
officialfestus:
Hope is not 1gb Ram?
I wonder why the write up skipped this part... I'm curious too
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by MartinsD12(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Some people like it big, while some prefer it small, but don’t be surprised that some people are content with average. At the end of the day, what matters is how good the performance of that thing is.

Ever heard of the popular saying, “the bigger, the better”? It is an oldie that is definitely a goldie. The truth is, Nigerians will always argue about size because we have different preferences and desire different outcomes. But really, “does size matter?”

You know the answer. Yes, it does. But sometimes, big can have its disadvantages. However, your body can adapt to it, then you could enjoy every bit of that size and then you realize it’s so much fun, right? Now let’s try increasing the size a bit more! How does it feel now? Better? Suddenly you begin to realize even though big might have its disadvantages, the perks are certainly something you can make sacrifices for. So, you are agreeing to the fact that size matters, right? Great!

What have we been talking about? If you think it was about that delicate body part, then you are wrong. We are talking about the sizable specs in smartphones that we love and how Africa’s mobile giant, itel Mobile has made it bigger and better with her latest smartphone in the market, the itel P33.

The itel P33 flaunts bigger and stellar specs compared to its predecessors in itel’s Maxpower series with a massive 4000mAh battery and power management features that will remain formidable for years to come. The P33 itself is a well-built and decent all-around mid-range Android phone that dons a 5.5” HD+ IPS Fullscreen display, dual rear cameras with bokeh effects, multi-functional fingerprint sensor, face unlock system, and 16GB ROM with an expandable slot that’s up to 32GB amongst others.

It is more fun and satisfactory when you can enjoy a bigger size of something without sweating hard to get it. itel Mobile has made reliable and trendy itel P33, relatively affordable, so no sweating is involved.

http://www.thebreakingpostng.com/business/why-size-matters-a-lot-to-nigerians-itelmobile/
I won't advise anybody to buy itel at all but the p33 plus for that price is some how worth it if you are on a very tight budget but then a 1gb ram and 3G phone for that price nokia 1 plus can beat it hands down
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Bbbwings: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
shakaranews:
Mtcheeeew.. I think say na P*nis size we d talk about sef. I'm out... Who Itel epp?
I swear no be where my mind go be that.
You get dirty mind

1 Like

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Afrocentric: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
lonelydora:
As long as it's not Samsung or HTC, i won't use it. Even iPhone, i don't like it
so HTC is better than iPhone? You must be dreaming
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
flex04:
See the phone with 12000mah battery capacity
Copyright infringement. Stop using that pics angry
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by lonelydora: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
Afrocentric:
so HTC is better than iPhone? You must be dreaming

I am not saying that. I am telling you the phones i am comfortable with
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by olayinkajnr(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Frankmeezy:
It doesn't really matter if the size is big or small or even tiny but what matters is the huge performance it gives out its users.... Itel mobile has done a great job in its device performance. Not minding its not up to the standards of other device users but I assure you that using it won't make you regret especially the P33 and P33+. Try these device and you won't complain about performance......

Wtf are you saying?

Those devices are trash. I know because I bought it 3 weeks ago and sold it 3 days after.

You'll definitely complain about performance.

1 Like

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Kodjattson(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Goldie Oldie grin

OEPHIUS:

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by olayinkajnr(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

I won't advise anybody to buy itel at all but the p33 plus for that price is some how worth it if you are on a very tight budget but then a 1gb ram and 3G phone for that price nokia 1 plus can beat it hands down

Nokia 1 beats it hands down. I've used the p33 and I regretted it. Performance is shit. Only app that works well is WhatsApp.

Facebook Lite, Twitter Lite and other Lite apps don't give you notifications unless you open them.

The device is an android go device and those lite apps are built for Android go devices but the p33 is useless when it comes to handling them even.
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Joafjoe2018(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
See this rubbish Chinese substandard phone maker telling us what is not

They make phones that aren't up to standard to be sold In China and they are talking
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

At least, they did something
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Kodjattson(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
I did a research on itelMobile.

They basically have three 'categories' of smartphones:
A series AFFORDABLITY eg A22 (4G LTE), A32F, A15
S series SELFIE e.g. S13, S33 etc
P series POWER e.g. P31, P32, P33, P33 plus etc

I use an Itel S13 AND a Samsung J7 Prime.
The battery durability of the J7 Prime is poor.
I CANNOT generalise and say Samsung devices have no battery durability...

I am sure you have been enlightened... wink

Dickson80:
Itel has no battery durability, that's where their product is been rubbished
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by momove4real25(f): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
shakaranews:
Mtcheeeew.. I think say na P*nis size we d talk about sef. I'm out... Who Itel epp?
my thought
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by momove4real25(f): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
chibestjerry:

hahaha so op you want to make heaven like this abi

gathered here if you were thinking otherwise

spoiled children
ayam here. I tot of preek
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by ayobamiokla: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Itel never disappoints...... Fascinating features, always affordable.
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by paddyofboss(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
lonelydora:
As long as it's not Samsung or HTC, i won't use it. Even iPhone, i don't like it
HTC is crap.. Bought my desire pro not up to a year and it's giving me headache

1 Like

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by MrPENIS(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
phelonrays:
4000mAH battery power from itel
you are not serious gringrin
are u saying its nt true
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by paddyofboss(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
See this rubbish Chinese substandard phone maker telling us what is not

They make phones that aren't up to standard to be sold In China and they are talking
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
How many have u manufactured in your village?
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
paddyofboss:

How many have u manufactured in your village?

Please shut up
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Aadetola1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Some people like it big, while some prefer it small, itel P33.

2019 is off to a good start for itel Mobile as they are reemphasizing their commitment to to really enjoy the perks of a big sized and effective smartphone.

my itel p33 Google apps not working.. stuck at "checking info".
Any solution?
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by paddyofboss(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

Please shut up
Please have sense
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by bizhop01: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Itel will do well if the produce only calculator
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Olamiposi2000: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
it something better the new maxpower launched by Itel P33 is a goal if u ask me still rocking my p51 P33 plus my next agenda�
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Westsida: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
lonelydora:

iPhone rocks!

1 Like

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Get a website for only 10 thousand naira today

*terms and conditions apply

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by chibestjerry(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
momove4real25:
ayam here. I tot of preek
Lol Me too oo the op no try
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by MartinsD12(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Nokia 1 beats it hands down. I've used the p33 and I regretted it. Performance is shit. Only app that works well is WhatsApp.

Facebook Lite, Twitter Lite and other Lite apps don't give you notifications unless you open them.

The device is an android go device and those lite apps are built for Android go devices but the p33 is useless when it comes to handling them even.
I said nokia 1 plus not 1 but even 1 will perform well, Nokia 1 plus has all the 4g networks in it including Glo but it's not yet in the market yet, people should get value for their money so I won't advise anybody to go for itel rather look for smallest nokia 1 or nokia 1 plus if you want to enjoy phone but don't have much money to spend hopefully by ending of April nokia 1 plus, Nokia 4.2 and Nokia 3.2 will be in the market all of them supports all 4g networks including the stubborn Glo band 28

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Method For Mtn My Offer ( 1GB For 200, 1.5GB For 300 & 2GB 500 ) / XpressVerify's Access To Nigerians' NIN, Data: FG To Investigate Breach / Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.