Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng (24548 Views)

XpressVerify's Access To Nigerians' NIN, Data: FG To Investigate Breach / Xpressverify Has Access To Nigerians’ NIN, Data & Is Making Money From It / Linking NIN To SIM: Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Getintouch2004(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ewroghene1:

Things we have, has no value to us
Cos we already own them
But
The ones that are far away from us are the ones that we are always admiring
am typing with Itel p32
And it has 4000mah bp
And last longer no matter how u use it
I salute them base on the fact its been produced in #@frica
Petronize your friend and neighbor and stop throwing hate speech at his productivity ✔️✔️✔️✔️
I believe the p33 will be great to use too
Itel��� is a great phone
Buy it���

Thunder fia you dia

1 Like

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by olayinkajnr(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

I said nokia 1 plus not 1 but even 1 will perform well, Nokia 1 plus has all the 4g networks in it including Glo but it's not yet in the market yet, people should get value for their money so I won't advise anybody to go for itel rather look for smallest nokia 1 or nokia 1 plus if you want to enjoy phone but don't have much money to spend hopefully by ending of April nokia 1 plus, Nokia 4.2 and Nokia 3.2 will be in the market all of them supports all 4g networks including the stubborn Glo band 28

I really regretted spending money on the p33. Most useless phone ever. I'm glad I sold it.
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by MartinsD12(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
olayinkajnr:

I really regretted spending money on the p33. Most useless phone ever. I'm glad I sold it.
Good you know
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Teespice(f): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
I opened this thread thinking it was all about that "size" not knowing its about this yeye itel phone.

whistles and walks away.
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by gr8tone: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
lonelydora:
As long as it's not Samsung or HTC, i won't use it. Even iPhone, i don't like it
That HTC is a No to me.
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
I have dirty mind i swear
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by officialfestus(m): 4:47am On Apr 13, 2019
eitsei:
I wonder why the write up skipped this part... I'm curious too
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos / Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / XpressVerify's Access To Nigerians' NIN, Data: FG To Investigate Breach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.