Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Now I Don't Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Don't Know What To Do (685 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Don't Know What To Do / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Now I Don't Know What To Do by Navi613: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Now I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2010
brb
Re: Now I Don't Know What To Do by afrobaby(f): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2010
just passing
Re: Now I Don't Know What To Do by 1102(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2010
^^
Just kip passing till u reach 3rd mainland bridge Then JUMP!! undecided

@Poster
This gurl is seriously playing mind

games wiv you,she sincerely speaking do not know what she wants.she wants to eat her cake and also have it, have you sat down to ask yourself

this question before? should she go out wiv you (IS this not precisely want she's gonna do to you cos she did it to her BF)

I suggest that you flee from this gurl and dont try having any relationships wiv her,if you wanna sleep wiv her (Its also cool since she's such a cheat)

but dont think u have any future wiv this lady.

Re: Now I Don't Know What To Do by slex(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2010
afrobaby:

just passing

Is it by force to post something keep passing till you pass out
Re: Now I Don't Know What To Do by calipso(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2010
@poster

this babe is playing a smart one on you , and you keep hoping that one day she will be yours and then hurting yourself and other girl you are going out with,

the simple truth is that you should better be focus and settle for someone else coz from her character she can never make a good wife unless u wanna just Bleep and pass

think straight!!!!
Re: Now I Don't Know What To Do by deniyor: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2010
She likes you but she likes her bf better. Dumb move on your part breaking up with your gf over another person tho, esp smth not definite. For now, concentrate on your relationships and ignore the lady for a while. And stop kissing another lady while you are dating someone else.
Re: Now I Don't Know What To Do by yang(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2010
I think the problem is that you have no control over this girl and i also think she is with a guy who has more money. Do u blame her?
Read femi subair's post about controlling ur woman (somewhere on the romance fp).

Also stop runnin after the chick, textin her, pressurin her etc etc.

Relax. Her bf will definitely beat her again and she will always come around to cry on ur shoulder. You know hw vulnerable women can be when they are emotional.

Then don't waste time to give her a good combing. It only starts after not be4.
Re: Now I Don't Know What To Do by sexylogan(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2010
--190--:

^^
Just kip passing till u reach 3rd mainland bridge Then JUMP!

LOL cheesy
@ Poster: If she really wanted you, she would hav broken up with her bf and hooked up with you. Instead,
she seems to be looking at you as some sort of "Collateral" or maybe like a "stand-by" generator in case
NEPA (or is it PHCN) takes light. My advice is that you should sit down and talk to her. Tell her how you
feel towards her and that if she doesnt want a full relationship with you, that's it between the two of you.
Trust me , it's almost impossible to be just "friends " with someone you really like. If she says that she ccan't break up with him, tell her good-bye and don't look back.
Re: Now I Don't Know What To Do by Omolola1(f): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
the poster above me has said it all

(1)

Caveat For My Sis / Can A Woman Also / When Men Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.