Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked (3122 Views)

ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 5:49am On Apr 18
Good Morning Aspiring Data scientist,

I came across a coursework that requires students to carry out a quantitative analysis on a stock price using R studio.

Basic question is

1. Obtain the time series using the correction code syntax.

2. Transform your series to log-returns.

3. Examine the ACF and PACF function.

4. Perform the ljung-box test and describe the test-hypothesis and report/comment on the result.

5. Check the data for stationarity using the correct test statistics and comment on the output.....

If you need help with this assignment or you have someone who may need help with this. Send a WhatsApp message to 08168261081.

Thank you.
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20
One thing I find common among Nigerians schooling in UK is their inability to balance between work and study. Based on experience, they focus on work so much that it affects their studies. I don't blame them because I will likely do the same considering the bills at home and the new location I find myself.

Since these students decides to opt for work, they look out for a reliable person to take care of their course works and assessments. By reliable, I mean someone that can create original coursework, deliver it timely, keep plagiarism as low, and explain the basics they need to know as soon as possible.

If these is your reality and you need that one person. Send a WhatsApp Message to 08168261081 Now.
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 10:56am On Apr 24
It's not everytime I am propelled to write for students. I know I make a living from it but consciously I spot if a student loves to know and do these academic tasks themselves and in return help in the simplest way I can.

Writing assessments starts with understanding the brief. I say this because If a third party like myself can develop an excellent essay by just looking at the brief and asking the right questions, just imagine how much more a student that came in contact with the lecturers and study materials can perform.

The brief has the detailed instruction of the tutors expectation of the student. It call students attention to emphasis made by their lecturers in the classroom. As a student, you are expected to have a pen and paper while reading a brief. Their function is to jot important points in the brief as well as questions that will help expand these points.

A vivid understanding of the brief will point to which study material is the most important and which is the least important. Often time lecturers give tens of study materials to keep students occupied. Information in some materials may not be relevant to assessment, understanding the brief saves you more time by allowing you to focus on those materials that matters. You can also search for other materials that will be useful in completing your assignment.

Once this is completed, students can move to developing their thoughts. Everyone with his unique approach to expression their thoughts so as long as the write up answers the outlined questions in the brief, student are on their path to producing excellent essay.

Do you need help with your academic essays?

WhatsApp 08168261081
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 6:30am On Apr 29
Every blessed time, one question Nigerians studying in the UK are quick to ask is the level of plagiarism of the work they outsource. The question comes in various formats such as.

"How about the plagiarism level?"

"Hope you will not copy someone's work for me?"

"What plagiarism score am I expecting?"

However it is fashioned, I'm aware that plagiarism is a prove of originality of the assessments submitted. It tells whether a student developed such assessments by themselves or copied other. Most UK institutions frown greatly at students copying other's work at least don't do it verbatim.

If you are out there asking the same question. My answer is the same. Don't worry, send that message now to 08168261081.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Industries New Multibillion Headquarters In Lagos #alikodangote / Joining The St. Catherine's Model School, Surulere Group On Facebook / Project Topics Related To Graphics Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.