Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year (30398 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / Matilda Duncan Speaks On Her Brother Mofe Duncan's Failed Marriage / Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
247Dior:
it's Brain box issue
Thanks
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
schnaidar11:

Take ur car to a good mechanic...its a gear oil
Check the gear oil and replace it...
Thanks a lot
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Udomite:
. Check out the brain box, and transmission oil
Thanks a lot
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by OCHOdee(f): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
ohhh noooo cry cry cry
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by jaytee01(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
Enahorofrank653:
See bellow
Stop spamming this thread. Take your scamming business to your village.

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by midnighter(f): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
iRepNaija1:
So how does a marriage dissolve in Nigeria? What's the process? Is there a formal divorce or do people just go their separate ways and never speak of it again? Do they pretend the marriage never happened?

sign divorce papers and get a certificate of divorce for the court wedding, I guess from the local govt you married in
-divide assets
-determine custody of children
-determine child-support costs

return the bride price for the traditional marriage (with witnesses and elders, like Tonto dike's own)

as for the church's own i dont know
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Epzilon: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
EbukaHades10:
And so?

Who the [b]fawk [/b]is he?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Epzilon: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
EbukaHades10:
And so?

Who the[b] fawk[/b] is he?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
All this 2 minutes noodles marriages.
The devil is really at war with marriages

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by MobilityExpress: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Fine boy and fine girl marriage no dey last, quote me anywhere grin ps: There are exceptions of course

2 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Hello guys, please can someone give me an idea of what could be the cause of this problem, my car doesn't accelerate buh is actually moving on its own at a particular slow speed whenever I engage the drive or reverse gear....
Car model is Camry 04. My mechanic says it's an electrical fault n iv taken it to an electrician buh he still cant detect the fault..
Take it to Gazzuzz......i suspect cruise control malfunction.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
Celeb marriages always crashing. What do they want sef?

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

Who is a celeb? Who is more Duncan?

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by paddyofboss(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

Who is a celeb? Who is more Duncan?

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
A celeb is someone that has more wisdom than you and your stupid posts. See I'm a celeb grin
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
SAVEDBABA:
Take it to Gazzuzz......i suspect cruise control malfunction.

I stay in ph and I don't think dey have a garage here
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Badonasty(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Mofe Duncan has confirmed his marriage is really over, as he thanked those who reached out to him after report of the crash broke. Mofe Duncan who confirmed his marriage to his Indian wife, Jessica has been over for over a year, disclosed that he was waiting for the right to issue a statement before social media got in the way. According to him, he is doing well and have also moved.

See his post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/12/mofe-duncan-confirms-his-marriage-is-over-says-for-over-a-year/

this one na fake Indian fa
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

I stay in ph and I don't think dey have a garage here
Have you scanned yoyr car though
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
SAVEDBABA:
Have you scanned yoyr car though
As in computer scanning ?
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by 247Dior(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Thanks
welcome
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Yes computer scanning,Your car is a 2004 camry and it comes with an obd2 port where you plug an obd2 scanner to scan for faults.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by GGirll: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
I know this guy as he was my classmate way back in unilag well I don't know why his marriage crashed n I'm not happy it did but way back then he was never studious n always not in class but comes to exam hall empty using money to sort himself lol....wish him well but d wife is beautiful o.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

please let move this discussion to car talk before we get ourselves banned for derailing.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
SAVEDBABA:
Yes computer scanning,Your car is a 2004 camry and it comes with an obd2 port where you plug an obd2 scanner to scan for faults.
Ok bro I will do just dat... thanks

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by kay29000(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
midnighter:
but this man is fine...hmm..

brother whats your problem..

By the way how is the lady indian?

its too bad, imagine the motivational talks from her mother, prayers and the leap of faith the lady must have done before undertaking the task of marrying a twice-divorced man

Who knows if this guy is extremely difficult and demanding behind closed doors

So who will be the fourth shocked

You can try him out. Maybe you will be able to make him stay married.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by wink2015(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Mofe Duncan has confirmed his marriage is really over, as he thanked those who reached out to him after report of the crash broke. Mofe Duncan who confirmed his marriage to his Indian wife, Jessica has been over for over a year, disclosed that he was waiting for the right to issue a statement before social media got in the way. According to him, he is doing well and have also moved.

See his post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/12/mofe-duncan-confirms-his-marriage-is-over-says-for-over-a-year/

I am wondering what went wrong in this interracial marriage.

I am wondering what caused their irreconcilable differences.

If only they could tell the public the truth about what is leading to their separation.

That could help other young singles to pilot their marriage ship to safety.

But couples hardly come out to speak the true cause of their divorce.

They only give us the sweet aspect such as taking pre-wedding photos and all that bla bla.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by midnighter(f): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
kay29000:

You can try him out. Maybe you will be able to make him stay married.

Lol! im tripping for the guy o

OP connect me cool let me take up the challenge

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Aww well I think expressing your love online is very different from grinding together when it’s rough and making it work.

The former is what you get from the latter if the foundation is good
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by zynzyn(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
Indian wife?

She don't look too indian!!
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by kay29000(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
midnighter:

Lol! im tripping for the guy o

OP connect me cool let me take up the challenge

grin

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by ebose09: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
New collections
Pocket friendly

Looking for a safe and convenient means to get an elegant Ankara fabrics? Shop with us today with great ease at affordable price. Enjoy the best prices,worldwide delivery, genuine fabric no bleeding or fading.
Fbk:pniee ventures 
I.g:pniee.ng 
WhatsApp:08051136842.
#weddingguest
#weddingparty
#bellanaijaweddings  
#africaprintdress 
#africaprints 
#ankara 
#ankaralover 
#ankarastylesafrica #ankaratops #ankarafabrics #ankaradress #fabric #fabricbypniee#fabricstore #fabricstudio #ankarafreak #womenempowerment #womeninbusiness #trendy#owanbeparries #waxprint #fashiondesigner #hustle #womeninbiz #womenpreneur #ankarastyles #ankarastyle #asoebi #ankaraswag #slaymamas #ankaraslayers
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Denique(f): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
midnighter:
but this man is fine...hmm..

brother whats your problem..

By the way how is the lady indian?

its too bad, imagine the motivational talks from her mother, prayers and the leap of faith the lady must have done before undertaking the task of marrying a twice-divorced man

Who knows if this guy is extremely difficult and demanding behind closed doors

So who will be the fourth shocked

Has he been married before?
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by midnighter(f): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Denique:
Has he been married before?

I saw it here that this is his third wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) / TAMPAN Suspends Yomi Fabiyi Indefinitely Over Oko Iyabo Movie / GEJ Or Kate Henshaw: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.