Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Golden Guinea Is Back - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Golden Guinea Is Back (28380 Views)

Golden Guinea Breweries Dispels Rumours On The Commencement Of Full Operations / Golden Guinea Is Back; Sale Of Products To Commence In Two Weeks Time - Says.... / The Current State Of Affairs At Golden Guinea Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by seguno2: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2019
BlackfireX:
Drink up and forget the bad roads

You too sharp grin
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by gentlechyke(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2019
Wonderful development
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by Denikayan: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2019
jom28gy:
Am happy about the news, that golden geneau is back, he should also make haste to complete other projects for industrial growth in abia, in addition to that, construct an airport that will be internationally connected, in other to drived abia state to the next level

Only birds will be landing there. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by JubrinElSudan: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2019
Mmanya eji atu ndu mmanu, Golden Guinea! Oyoyo mbe!!
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by MarianaTrench: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2019
agarawu23:
Never heard about it.

You must be from the Indomie Generation grin

2 Likes

Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by Chimaokigwe: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2019
seguno2:

How can you call someone who distributed kerosene to impoverished, unemployed people, in order to win election, too slow and a mess
I don’t understand grin

Lol

Abia State Poverty appreciation program.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by Ifeco35(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Superb news.

Believe it or not, Ikpeazu is really trying. If his predecessors( the stupid Orjis) did little or even initiated some projects in Abia, Ikpeazu's works will be glaring for all to see. At least, let him be laying the benchmarks...i pray his succesor will have sense.
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by Unik3030: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2019
EngrKem:
What about the Industrial University Aba?
What about all the bad roads? The governor is a mess.
Too slow
but all states in South East are paradise now, where d bad roads dey again?
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by seguno2: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2019
quincyshakur:
Back with what

Back with a bang beer grin
Igbos need to go home and industrialise their place for “exporting” to other parts of Nigeria instead of being abused as squatters for being loud mouthed labellers of other people’s homelands as no man’s land.
What kind of fuckery sense is that
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by seguno2: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2019
Ifeco35:
Superb news.

Believe it or not, Ikpeazu is really trying. If his predecessors( the stupid Orjis) did little or even initiated some projects in Abia, Ikpeazu's works will be glaring for all to see. At least, let him be laying the benchmarks...i pray his succesor will have sense.

The trouble with Nigeria, summarised in two phrases
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by amaniro: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2019
seguno2:

Back with a bang beer grin
Igbos need to go home and industrialise their place for “exporting” to other parts of Nigeria instead of being abused as squatters for being loud mouthed labellers of other people’s homelands as no man’s land.
What kind of fuckery sense is that

Why is the thing paining you??
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by seguno2: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Unik3030:
but all states in South East are paradise now, where d bad roads dey again?

How can self deception help anyone to fix anything
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by nwadiuko1(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2019
konjakonja:
Pictures please
i find it difficult to post pictures on nairaland.... don't know why...... but use the link there and get all the pictures you want
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
When I saw the news I thought it was Guinea fowl grin

Me too grin grin grin
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by seguno2: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2019
amaniro:
Why is the thing paining you??

Pain me
Don’t worry. Enjoy developing other people’s areas and be calling yourselves fake Jews.
Enjoy your delusions. I understand that was how Europe and Asia became so developed grin
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by Topmaike007(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2019
1stCitizen:

Me too grin grin grin
lolz cheesy
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by nwadiuko1(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2019
EngrKem:
What about the Industrial University Aba?
What about all the bad roads? The governor is a mess.
Too slow
oga who are you in the first place? if you are not in Abia right now, please keep quiet and don't say what you don't know just for the sake of saying something
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by nwadiuko1(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2019
I'm trying to upload some pictures

Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by Unik3030: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2019
seguno2:

How can self deception help anyone to fix anything
dont mind d chestbeaters, they talk as if south east is better than US n here they are complaining about bad roads in paradise

1 Like

Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by buchilino(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2019
nazablossom:
Bar man, give me (Golden Guinea) grin

NO BE TODAY U START
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by amaniro: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2019
seguno2:

Pain me
Don’t worry. Enjoy developing other people’s areas and be calling yourselves fake Jews.
Enjoy your delusions. I understand that was how Europe and Asia became so developed grin

First of all. I'm not an IPOB member. Secondly, I'm not in your precious Lagos.
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by Revolva(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
Golden guinea ker abi na dem de do dat yeye stout eagle stout wey no get taste

I wonder how dem beer go taste
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by amaniro: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
Unik3030:
dont mind d chestbeaters, they talk as if south east is better than US n here they are complaining about bad roads in paradise

No place in Nigeria is paradise. I don't know who gave you guys such an impression
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by mechanics(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
hmmmmm, is beer the problem of Abia people?
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by Unik3030: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
amaniro:

No place in Nigeria is paradise. I don't know who gave you guys such an impression
my brother, Wetin we no dey see for nairaland. they labelled d south west brown roof, dirty Republic with no good social amenities n they told us south east is paradise. so I come dey wonder how paradise get pot hole now
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by poweredcom(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lager Beer in Nigerian market

Star
Gulder
Trophy
Hero
Tiger
Heineken
Budweiser
Guinness Gold
Goldberg
Life
Satzenbrau
Dubic
Harp

Which one be golden guinea again ooo
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by tyle(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
That is G.G
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by stagger: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
My dad's beer of choice those days.
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by PapaAdanna: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
If Ikpeazu succeeds in reviving Golden Guinea breweries, trust all his haters should just go and lick their wounds
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by Reference(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
jom28gy:
Am happy about the news, that golden geneau is back, he should also make haste to complete other projects for industrial growth in abia, in addition to that, construct an airport that will be internationally connected, in other to drived abia state to the next level

Una don start. What is airport for. Enugu, Portharcourt, Owerri, Uyo all have airports and are within a ahort drive. There are many more important things to take time and treasure please. It should not be in any consideration for another decade or two.

2 Likes

Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by amaniro: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Unik3030:
my brother, Wetin we no dey see for nairaland. they labelled d south west brown roof, dirty Republic with no good social amenities n they told us south east is paradise. so I come dey wonder how paradise get pot hole now

Sometimes I wonder how Igbos on NL think. Please those Igbos are prolly agitating for biafra. The main Igbos are in Aba or Onitcha making a living.
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
What about Vita Malt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List / Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored / Jack Ma Absent From Public View For Two Months After Criticizing China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.