Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Golden Guinea Is Back - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Golden Guinea Is Back (28383 Views)

Golden Guinea Breweries Dispels Rumours On The Commencement Of Full Operations / Golden Guinea Is Back; Sale Of Products To Commence In Two Weeks Time - Says.... / The Current State Of Affairs At Golden Guinea Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by quincyshakur(m): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
" I may not change the world but I will inspire the heart that will" Tupac
seguno2:

Back with a bang beer grin
Igbos need to go home and industrialise their place for “exporting” to other parts of Nigeria instead of being abused as squatters for being loud mouthed labellers of other people’s homelands as no man’s land.
What kind of fuckery sense is that
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by LZAA: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
internetpo:
Nice! More jobs. More industrialization.

Come to.think of why do we igbos consume more liquor than any other tribe? Other tribes have their own thing but ours is beer. Honest observation though

Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by midnighter(f): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
when are we going to produce a nice wine or brandy?

Just beer beer all the time
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by Bridget95(f): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
internetpo:
Nice! More jobs. More industrialization.

Come to.think of why do we igbos consume more liquor than any other tribe? Other tribes have their own thing but ours is beer. Honest observation though
you are not Igbo.
Which tribe consumes alomo bitters and Erujeje plus beer at owa mbe than the SW.
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by mmadu5(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
they want people to drink and die , this is not a good news ABEG
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by jom28gy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
i disagreed with you.airport very important
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by Cassie74: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lives over beer.. He should have used that money to pay teachers and pensioners first. A lot of families can't even feed.. Doesn't he ever wonder how these people survive with their families.. 17 months now. Nawa oo for people undecided
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by benjanny(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
Well done Abia state government. You did a good job.And I can't wait to drink bergdorf Malta again
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by armadeo(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2019
Golden Guinea for golden moments.

This is pre indomie generation. Just before the fols that came before the indomie generation.

Cc naptu. You should know this advert.
Re: Golden Guinea Is Back by internetpo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bridget95:
you are not Igbo.
Which tribe consumes alomo bitters and Erujeje plus beer at owa mbe than the SW.

Take a look at the geography of Nigeria. Most of the breweries are located down east (or south of Nigeria). Anyway I don't want to turn this into a tribal thing. I made a honest observation. Doesn't mean our drinking is bad. Its good for business. I am fully blooded igbo but if you still doubt fine

[quote author=LZAA post=77506920][/quote]
Just an observation. No ills intended.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored / Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List / Jack Ma Absent From Public View For Two Months After Criticizing China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.