Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him (40344 Views)

Zlatan Places Curse On SARS Officer Who Stopped Him: E No Go Better For Your Mum / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) / SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by DamolaIbrahim: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
One day, some who has already zeroed his mind to die will challenge SARS and even kill the hopeless thieves. Then others will join.

SARS one day na one day. That wahala wey una dey find una go see am. If people can kill themselves for failing JAMB, to face this SARS bastards will soon be a Piece of cake. We'll all die one day.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Thomthom(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
ngadaAwo:
what made him Ode?
A fool calling another ode.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by movetoca: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Mizwisdom him no be ode,,me sef dey always reason say the day any stupid individual called SARS harass anything close to me,we go continue the harrasing for him house when him dey alone.
Exactly what I said, not everyone is going to leave it for God like a typical Nigerian. They obviously don't know about cartel treatments. They kill everything when they come for the person and go with their right hands.

7 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by AFEE400: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Now That The Threatners Are Now Being Threatened,i'm Waiting For The Unfolding Drama#sarsvsikechu
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Kenturkey048(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
movetoca:

Exactly what I said, not everyone is going to leave it for God like a typical Nigerian. They obviously don't know about cartel treatments. They kill everything when they come for the person and go with their right hands.
seriously..
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
SPOT-ON!.... thumbs up @ lkechukwu the BRAVE- HEART!

the redundant / satanic anscestor and his blood-thirsty foot soldiers are hell bent on making life miserable for the common man!

their WATERLOO looms!

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Kendumazy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by motherfucker: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
azraeljaheel:
But I thought this SARS thing died one time na who resurrect them again

Naija is dead everything upsidedown cry

Al this celeb sha una dey yankee dey form human right activities
the morphed them into FSARS instead of outright scraping... Na Buhari give them power na.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Akabuking: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Ode
May SARS locate you.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by motherfucker: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Mizwisdom him no be ode,,me sef dey always reason say the day any stupid individual called SARS harass anything close to me,we go continue the harrasing for him house when him dey alone.
that is what many people do not know. Just play along, follow them to the station, track them down and know their house. Begin drop them one by one.

3 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Sluacoast(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
jabor4Naija:
Words spoken from the heart, i just hope it doesn't get to that extent
. I hope it shouldn't.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by eastTKBorn: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
itzemar:

Goat grin
lol
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
I guess they don't harass ladies as I have never had any encounter with SARS before, but I once experienced how they tortured a young guy at ojota few years ago, who was on his way to the airport. I felt bad because the guy almost ran mad as he got a plane to catch up soon. Maybe naa village people. Imagine being on your way to escape this country for the first time and these people show up... Kai

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by naijajobx: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
oh
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Chinashopping84: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
baba your jazz strong oo
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by gazza07(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
eastTKBorn:
Reform sars ,FG sai NO... scrap sars FG sai NO, Declare Fulani herdsmen as terrorist Group FG sai NO, Instead they recruit boko haram into nigeria military, nigeria is Going down like naira
is dullard Buhari not useless laidat?? Useless cou3 with stupid president

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Almaiga: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
See the threats this IPOB is making. If he do same to the Robbers, Kidnappers, Rituals, Prostitutes, Baby factories e.t.c in his Region (the East). His Region will be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Hoodbilonia: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
I chase riches
Sars, chase rags
Fuc sars they dumb neva geh dia shit together
I'm indoors married to ma money
Trust me we live together
Love my F&N speaker
Its bout time i got me a baretta
I ran up a check
Bich
I ran up a check
U shud see that smile on ma face wen ma check eventually cleared(yup)
2 days later my client bugged me dat it bounced back
Man shall not live by
I always break my bread
Ikechukwu wit your big head
Ori eh wan beh

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Zigdore: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
If SARS harass you just play cool . Then regroup with your guys and do this to anyone of them you sees going home or on the street.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by godofuck231: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
it's high time we ask for our rights to defend ourselves, since the terror of these days are both foreign and domestic, Nigeria needs to pass a private gun law allowing carting Of firearms, that way the SARS officer who shoots an innocent man will exercise caution
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by eddie7: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Movie script
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Drguzzykola(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Drguzzykola(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
This one wey u talk self, they fit come arrest u o..
grin
These guys behave like thunder while raiding
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Youngtrice(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
I remember when ikechukwu beat dbanj. The boy is crazy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Any Nigerian who is equipped to accept the truth should know that Nigeria is a failed state. All attributes of failed States are very manifest at the moment and all you have to do is research on how to survive in a failed State and make sure you adhere to it.

It is disturbing to accept that you are in a failed state, but the truth is what will set you all free.

Stay away from these government paid assasins, robbers and kidnappers called SARS. If they say 'jump', all you have to ask is 'how high?' cos the Government has failed.

In fact there is no Government. You have no President. That man at Aso Rock, can not even manage a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by StreetMedia: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
They just raided my street this night, packing up men.
Illegal men carring gun.
#Aba
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by kunleweb: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Any Nigerian who is equipped to accept the truth should know that Nigeria is a failed state. All attributes of failed States are very manifest at the moment and all you have to do is research on how to survive in a failed State and make sure you adhere to it.

It is disturbing to accept that you are in a failed state, but the truth is what will set you all free.

Stay away from these government paid assasins, robbers and kidnappers called SARS. If they say 'jump', all you have to ask is 'how high?' cos the Government has failed.

In fact there is no Government. You have no President. That man at Aso Rock, can not even manage a zoo.

Fact
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by encryptjay(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Melodycomng:
What Is Black Belt?
It's is used to distinguish karate fighters like levels,skills and expertise.
Ikechukwu has a Black belt meaning he knows karate techniques and he is able to teach students.
I think Ibrahimovic's black belt is higher than Ikechukwu's.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by odovia: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
if you encounter sars, just be polite if you have nothing increminating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ehumadu Joins FRSC On Duty, Controls Road Traffic (photos) / Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet / Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.