Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation (38889 Views)

Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon / Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by CastedDude: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kannywood actress, Amina Muhammad, popularly known as Amina Amal, has taken legal action against her colleague who beat her and recorded it over lesbianism allegations.

Amina Amal was said to have accused a fellow actress identified as Hadiza Gabon of being a lesbian.

Amina who is a Cameroonian-born actress, was recently criticised over her attire which revealed parts of her body. After the backlash, she took to social media to gave a sound warning to her colleague whom she accused of being a bad person..

She accused Hadiza of being a lesbian as she shared screenshots of their purported chat. Hadiza Gabon who felt the accusations were directed at her, later confronted Amina and beat her over the issue as can be seen in the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/amina-amal-sues-hadiza-gabon-for-assaulting-her-over-lesbian-accusation.html

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by vanida6: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hadiza Gabon what a name cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by AbikeDabiri: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
12 Barristers on top the chukili matter
Atiku own sef no reach that amount...
If u kon lost presidential election how many u for get?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Trustme2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by AAinEqGuinea: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
The muslim
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Their problem
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
ALL THESE HIJAB-WEARING HAUSA GIRLS CAN SABI STRAFF THO....

REALLY HAD MY FILL OF THEM YEARS BACK THEN IN KANO DURING NYSC.

23 Likes

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by eastTKBorn: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
we Don't know Them here, in kirikiri
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
angry
Sentiments aside, do MOST women harbor sexual feelings towards each other?

4 Likes

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
She was instigated for sure. Iam sire they will settle out of court. Bit as long as na kano she dey ,she go hear am
Howccan you lie on a female northerner in kano for that matter mind you she owned up .in kano for that matter do you know what this can do to that poor lady rep ?
Silly girl
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Sholaco: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Good
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Richdad50(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
shocked

There is higher rate of Lesbianism in the North than South. Reason
*All eyes are on you when you are out with a boy but with a fellow girl, no attention is paid.
*The emotional needs of a northern woman is very high because of the deprivation of affection.
*Its a way of relieving pressure from the society.
*It is easier to toll that part through most of teenage and single days than to go through relationships with half dudes. Dudes who know nothing than to take you to suya and yogurt centers, smile all day at you without conversing.

Richdad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin

My love for lesbians might actually take me to hell eventually cry

3 Likes

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by thisnaijaguy: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ghen ghennn ... we are yet to hear the truth. Chilling with my popcorn and coke for more stories

1 Like

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by princeemcee: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Amina Cameroon VS Hadiza Gabon... i hope they draw Cameroon and Gabon in same group!

8 Likes

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by olioxx(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
I dnt knw if any1 have tried it.
But do you dat if you type "f-u-cking" in the reply box, it will automatically change to bleeping.
Fucking
How many likes for my discovery?

1 Like

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Bonapart(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
All these Aishas should let person see road na. Today na Friday for their hypocritical head slamming. Why not respect that
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by nony43(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Who are they?
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Allee90: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
AAinEqGuinea:
The muslim

The Christian

4 Likes

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by olioxx(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
olioxx:
I dnt knw if any1 have tried it.
But do you dat if you type "f-u-cking" in the reply box, it will automatically change to bleeping.
Fucking
How many likes for my discovery?
Dnt put the dash, when typing. Just type it straight.
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by AAinEqGuinea: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Allee90:

The Christian
Roll again

1 Like

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by NobleAngell(f): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Too much damn drama.
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by shakaranews: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
I love this. What is the other lady feeling like though.
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by zicoraads: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
azraeljaheel:
grin

My love for lesbians might actually take me to hell eventually cry
Now this made me laugh. cheesy
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by jordyspices: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
This haram
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by shakaranews: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
olioxx:

Dnt put the dash, when typing. Just type it straight.

You must be new to nairaland not to know this. Fucking old thing.
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Kingv(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by olioxx(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
shakaranews:

You must be new to nairaland not to know this. Fucking old thing.
yeah kinda new!
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
Na why o
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Amuocha: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
This one na Chelsea (second Team)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up / Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials / Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.