Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (55459 Views)

President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal / Presidential Poll: INEC Credited Invalid Votes To Buhari, Atiku Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
DavidEsq:

A vice president is not elected. He is simply a running mate. He doesn't win or lose an election; he only inherits/benefits a win or a loss of the actual candidate. That is why he is not sued by the losing candidate when his principal wins. When Buhari lost the polls to Goodluck, did u see Buhari joining Namadi Sambo in the case? Heck no!

Really?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by Josephjuilet(f): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
I think APC is making jest of PDP. I will advise that Mr. Atiku should accept his fate and keep trying till he wins. Presently Nigeria needs to be focused in order to attain greatness

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by greggng: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
nonsobaba:
Atiku started it by turning his petition into a comedy circus by asking the tribunal to cancel the whole election because Buhari does not have a certificate because his school wasn't existing in 1949, so the APC are playing along. When atiku gets serious with his petition, I am sure APC will also get serious with its defence.

The only thing that is sensible is asking for buharis certificate even when waec has issued him attestation in lure of his missing certificate....keep deceiving yourselves. ...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by lohresloco: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
nijabazaar:
APC is supremely dumb.

This is absurd. Totally
we don't have a government, we have national comedians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by shedy03(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
If Atiku Abubakar is not a Nigerian, then buhari's wife is not a Nigerian.
The entire Adamawa, Borno, yobe, taraba states are not Nigerian lands.
Idiot APC.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
yusufmurry:

What of Buhari? A former General...

I am sure you called them craze then.

Sure I did, only a fool will believe the jubril nonsense
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by bigcasava1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
When I say buhari govt is full of blind fools they will say I have no regard.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by ChristianNorth: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Didi2d:

Them no no say this might just be a plot to disqualify atiku from contesting for any political position in future
At the risk of losing the real case. Atiku is not the only petitioner. There are reasons PDP and Atiku filed a joint petition.

If you disqualify Atiku, you have not disqualified PDP

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by ChristianNorth: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
hakm5:

They just gave Atiku some "ishan Eran" to chew ni. They are just giving him some work to prove his eligibility first before the main case.
Illiterates everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by Badgers14: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Is this the best defense APC could come up with?? ?

It is almost laughable grin

Probably their response is a legal maneuver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by greatermeme: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
DivideUs:
A former democratically elected vice president? These ones don craze!
Not for 1 year, but 8 years! Foolish APC and their ass-lickers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by AreaFada2: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Daviddson:
The APC lawyer that came up with this line of defense must have dropped out of university in first year. This is totally senseless.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

While we are at it, APC should tell us how many citizens of Chad, Sudan and Niger voted for Al-Sudani in 2015 and 2019 to win the presidency. grin

APC lawyers might actually be foolish enough not to know that Adama historically Straddles parts of what are now known as Nigeria and Cameron. With their over all monarch being the one in Nigeria. Pathetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by deltateam: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
buhariguy:
you are the one with fufu in your brain.
if your parents were once in Niger before coming to Nigeria, you were even born in niger before coming to Nigeria, does that validate foreigners to be voted for in Nigeria.?
Obama were born in US.

I know your problem. You must have been breastfed by a cow.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by dheaven: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ayasayas:
Very local party, born in cameroon dose not mean he is a cameroonian even though he is brought up their, as long as his parent are from Nigeria he is qualify to contest.
The truth is pdp contest the election and if at all pdp wins the election left the court declare them winner.
What i was especting from apc and Inec is that the result on the server is not correct and to have a prove to disprove server.
The argument is not that he was not born in Nigeria but the part of Nigeria he came from was not part of Nigeria as at then. He needs serious legal team to dismiss the suit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by ChristianNorth: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
buhariguy:
in 1999, opposition party was not interested to know where thief atiku came from,
the opposition then, are the ruling party now,
they now know more about the secret of thief obj and thief atiku.
meanwhile, thief obj don't even know much about thief atiku then.

thief atiku should better run away from Nigeria before he risk going to jail.
Already one petition from Atiku/PDP is hanging a 14 years on Buhari, so they filed that counter-claim asking the court to dismiss all Atiku's petitions.

APC legal team are idiots because even a year 1 law student knows that the only damage that counter-claim can do is to disqualify Atiku but cannot dismiss the petitions meaning 14 years don sure for Buhari if they fail to respond to PDP's petition instead of attacking Atiku will be a paperweight counter-claim.

Wole just scammed Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by DavidEsq(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
DivideUs:

Really?
No.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:

The Onus is on you to prove he is not a Nigerian
You and other pdp fellows here are dumb and empty.you can now see that apc is superior to pdp in everything or perhaps your just being mischievous.do i need to activate your commonsense before you know that this is just one out of several grounds of replies apc prepared against pdp? Do i need to tell you that even atiku's petition has several claims and charges and they were posted here one by one inorder to create sensationalism? So you cant use your discretion to declduce that more counter claims will be published in the coming weeks im piecemeal? You havent even seen the full petition and you are yapping.you havemt even seen that of atiku and you are spitting salivaall over this forum.i even offered to send you the petition,you panicked and fled.
Deep down you,you know that atiku lost but out of hatred for buhari,you are creating an imaginary hope.you were nowhere to be found when we argued about the inec server hacked result.i asked you to give an instance of how atiku won based on polling unit results,you resorted to abuses and childish tantrums and i expect same.atiku's loss at the court will obviously induce a heart attack

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by greatermeme: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Of course, they don't have response to Atiku's petition, so they filed counter-claims.

These guys are fools. Their counter-claim should be on the process that brought out Atiku not the product of that process. If Tribunal disqualifies Atiku, Tambuwal will be sworn-in.

Maybe they forgot that Atiku is not the only Petitioner, but PDP also.

If APC's defence is based hugely on this counter-claim, then we should congrat Atiku as our incoming president.
Thanks, bro! Good analysis!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by Akabuking: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
how can a Sudanese be accusing a Nigerian wrongly? well I blame Nnamdi KANU.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by igwefivestar(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Once more, APC have disgrace their gullible followers. grin grin what a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by openmine(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin grin
This is Stupidity at its peak!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by ogundeleai(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nnamdi kanu finally put paid to Atiku ambition both present and the future.... They warn him to accept verdict and prepare for future contest but now his inner deal now exposed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Already one petition from Atiku/PDP is hanging a 14 years on Buhari, so they filed that counter-claim asking the court to dismiss all Atiku's petitions.

APC legal team are idiots because even a year 1 law student knows that the only damage that counter-claim can do is to disqualify Atiku but cannot dismiss the petitions meaning 14 years don sure for Buhari if they fail to respond to PDP's petition instead of attacking Atiku will be a paperweight counter-claim.

Wole just scammed Buhari
Like kwankwaso and others scammed atiku? I wish this was a physical forum where i could put you in your miserable level.are you so senseless to forget that wole is the lawyer to candidate buhari,fagbemi is for apc and inec should have theirs which you predicted to be ikpeazu? Seems you also have chronic amnesia.wake up from this atikulooted dream

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
greatermeme:
Thanks, bro! Good analysis!
Its as watery as atiku's petition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by delpee(f): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
I can only laugh at their 'wisdom'. grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Illiterates everywhere
You are the biggest.no one should pay heed to this guy,he is a scammer hoping for atiku's dollars.he hasn't even seen atiku petition...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by barinedan(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
This Apc is a cursed party. When Atiku was in apc he was a nigerian but now that he decamped to PDP and also contested against the tyrant, he suddenly lost his nigeiran citizenship. Please who bewitched Apc?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by ogundeleai(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
DivideUs:
Ojo gbogbo no t"ole, ojo kan ni ti olohun.... You believe Buhari is from? Sudan but can die because Atiku not from Cameron

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by ChristianNorth: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

You and other pdp fellows here are dumb and empty.you can now see that apc is superior to pdp in everything or perhaps your just being mischievous.do i need to activate your commonsense before you know that this is just one out of several grounds of replies apc prepared against pdp? Do i need to tell you that even atiku's petition has several claims and charges and they were posted here one by one inorder to create sensationalism? So you cant use your discretion to declduce that more counter claims will be published in the coming weeks im piecemeal? You havent even seen the full petition and you are yapping.you havemt even seen that of atiku and you are spitting salivaall over this forum.i even offered to send you the petition,you panicked and fled.
Deep down you,you know that atiku lost but out of hatred for buhari,you are creating an imaginary hope.you were nowhere to be found when we argued about the inec server hacked result.i asked you to give an instance of how atiku won based on polling unit results,you resorted to abuses and childish tantrums and i expect same.atiku's loss at the court will obviously induce a heart attack
Dumb like APC legal team.

Counter-claims are usually used to dodge responding to a petition.

You can use it to challenge the jurisdiction of a court to hear a case, or tell a court to strike out a case because it was it was filed outside the stipulated time.

In the case of APC, they are praying to the court to strike out Atiku's petitions since he is not even qualified to stand for the election. They are stupid not to realize that PDP is a co-petitioner.

So even if the court grants their prayer by disqualifying Atiku, they can't strike out the case and if that is their only prayer to the court, the court will start to consider PDP's petitions and since they don't have responses to them.

The court will go ahead and grant a kinda default judgment in favour of PDP.

You guys rigged election, SIMPLE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by globatop: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
DivideUs:

If u are of voting age between 1979-1983 u will know of elected governor that was deported, his name is Shugaba.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by Bulusc: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
It is better that Atiku is a Cameroonian than a Sudaneese whom his country is in polical crisis to be our president.Up Atiku.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by buhariguy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
deltateam:

I know your problem. You must have been breastfed by a cow.
i always drink fresh and Real cow milk.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

US Property Acquired By General Erema Akerejola - Sahara Reporters / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.