Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Seven Ways To Build Stronger Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Ways To Build Stronger Relationships (597 Views)

10 Best Relationship Books To Build Stronger Connections / Seven Ways You’re Making Sex Boring For Your Spouse / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Ways To Build Stronger Relationships by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 13, 2019
1. Laugh with them a lot:
Do things that'll make you share a lot of laughter together. Create funny memories from your time together, it'll strengthen your relationship. This is particularly true for the romantic ones.

2. Discuss issues rather letting them build up:
No relationship is free from troubles but what makes it successful is how the people involved stand the test of time when trouble comes. Resentment arises when you begin to keep things to yourself.

3. Travel together:
A shared vacation not only brings you two together but creates special memories that'll be cherished forever, especially for couples. You'll end up feeling closer after a wonderful trip.

4. Spend time together alone:
Make time out alone for that important person in your life. Doesn't matter if it's your partner, best friend or sibling, spending time alone with them brings you closer than ever.

5. Do nice things for each other:
Making life easier for that special person in your life makes you more appealing. People build healthier relationships when they know they can rely on you.

6. Celebrate achievements together: Sharing celebrations with people close to you brings you closer to them and creates wonderful memories.

7. Complement each other:
Giving compliments brings you both closer and makes them feel great about themselves because you tell them exactly how they should feel about themselves.

Source : pulse.com.gh

1 Like

Re: Seven Ways To Build Stronger Relationships by Gabrendo(m): 3:24am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Seven Ways To Build Stronger Relationships by united442(m): 4:36am On Apr 13, 2019
i did all that, but she still cheated on me..

1 Like

Re: Seven Ways To Build Stronger Relationships by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2019
seriously!
united442:
i did all that, but she still cheated on me..
Re: Seven Ways To Build Stronger Relationships by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2019
thanks dear
vikithor:
Learn how to drive manual n auto vehicle
Call/whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Reveals Why He Would Marry A Village Girl / Let's Hookup Ilorin, Female Only 09059206336 / Help! I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me With A Vibrator On Our Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.