Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman (18440 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:

President Adama Barrow of The Republic of the Gambia on Thursday, hosted Servant of God and senior pastor at Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, who was in the tiny West African country on a two-day restorative crusade.
Suleman and his ministers who drove from Banjul International Airport through the city like royalty had taken the ministry’s regular soul-restoring programme tagged ‘The Supernatural’ to The Gambia following another successful two-day outing in neighbouring Dakar, the capital city of Senegal.
As a mark of respect, the outspoken Nigerian cleric had called on President Barrow’s office in the country’s capital and largest city, Banjul, a few hours before the crusade kicked off on Wednesday, April 3.
Suleman, after the presidential reception, went on with the crusade, hosting hundreds of Gambians and people from neighbouring states as he ministered the healing power of God to all including those plagued with all manner of infirmities.
While giving charity, ‘The Restoration Apostle’ as the famous cleric is fondly called, would say with pleasure, “we are feeling joy, delivering healing and happiness to the people through divine messages and giving.
Too often it seems easier to criticize than to affirm and express appreciation for the outstanding service that men of God give. But to Apostle Suleman, having fulfilled that he is led by the Spirit of God to do that which he has been doing, it’s a great pleasure.
“When we give sacrificially for the benefit of others, we are innocently spreading the gospel,” he would affirm.
In the last two years, the Omega Fire Ministries popularity through Suleman’s steady achievements has soared with a credit of 61 OFM branches spread across different countries, with the servant of God running the charity arm through his personal businesses with interests in 8 countries.

See videos: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/04/the-gambian-president-hosts-praises.html

1 Like

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by SavageBoy: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Ynsai(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2019
cheesy
Someone's barber needs to be relearnt.

3 Likes

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by TheAngry1: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
ok
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by ezera(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
My nikka
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Authoreety: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
More Grace Apostle

15 Likes

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Denikayan: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
The president better be careful with his wife if she has a big back side

Cos Apostle will harvest it from the back.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
May the name of our Lord God be praised. But I still don't like how Apostle Suleiman blasted TB Joshua on the pulpit. TB Joshua is a great man of God. And if you check, those Pastors who normally abuse him are far below his standard in every ramifications. TB Joshua is presently Africa biggest and most powerful prophet.

11 Likes

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Alejoas(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nigerian export
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by GavelSlam: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
This him barber no sabi another style?

4 Likes

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
So finally Yayah Gameh don port to another country! Adama or Agama u better focus on developing your country not doing hallelujah challenge.
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by quincyshakur(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
I strongly believe One day I will attain greater heights lik dis smiley smiley smiley
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by dodelight(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
The Church Is Matching On! Halleluyah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
So finally Yayah Gameh don port to another country! Adama or Agama u better focus on developing your country not doing hallelujah challenge.

grin grin

Nooo
Na agama lizard..

2 Likes

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Mayor08: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
Good evening, please I'm in need..I'm going through issues beyond me...i am presently going through some life threatening issues(emergency), i haven't been paid at work and wont be paid till early next month but the isssue on ground is so urgent...I hereby plead to people to kindly help with what they can...I haven't gotten something tangible to eat for some days..I really need help from well meaning people... I am hard working also..you can quote me or send me a dm to verify or clarify my claims.

And if there is anyone that is willing to borrow, I am willing to go any length to assure you I will pay back..I will show you my means of I.d, I can video chat, you will have my pic and if I fail to pay you back, you can call me out on social media( no one wants that)...please..its life and death
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by elganzar(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
o shi maa da...e go better for us one day
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Yes he was here wink
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Mrpojj(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:

Talkn rubbish
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Denikayan: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
Mrpojj:

Talkn rubbish
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by AngelicBeing: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
cool
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:

Mumu

1 Like

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by BlackfireX: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Otobo and okeke not included?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Chinashopping84: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Religion
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Denikayan: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
Jesse25:

Mumu
[/s]
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
More grace Sir.
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Godjone(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:

3 Likes

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Chicastle: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
That's the OTUTU one of Africa. Afonjas would not like this one just look at their faces
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by wink2015(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hitgistnaija:
Newsbroadcastnaija:

President Adama Barrow of The Republic of the Gambia on Thursday, hosted Servant of God and senior pastor at Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, who was in the tiny West African country on a two-day restorative crusade.
Suleman and his ministers who drove from Banjul International Airport through the city like royalty had taken the ministry’s regular soul-restoring programme tagged ‘The Supernatural’ to The Gambia following another successful two-day outing in neighbouring Dakar, the capital city of Senegal.
As a mark of respect, the outspoken Nigerian cleric had called on President Barrow’s office in the country’s capital and largest city, Banjul, a few hours before the crusade kicked off on Wednesday, April 3.
Suleman, after the presidential reception, went on with the crusade, hosting hundreds of Gambians and people from neighbouring states as he ministered the healing power of God to all including those plagued with all manner of infirmities.
While giving charity, ‘The Restoration Apostle’ as the famous cleric is fondly called, would say with pleasure, “we are feeling joy, delivering healing and happiness to the people through divine messages and giving.
Too often it seems easier to criticize than to affirm and express appreciation for the outstanding service that men of God give. But to Apostle Suleman, having fulfilled that he is led by the Spirit of God to do that which he has been doing, it’s a great pleasure.
“When we give sacrificially for the benefit of others, we are innocently spreading the gospel,” he would affirm.
In the last two years, the Omega Fire Ministries popularity through Suleman’s steady achievements has soared with a credit of 61 OFM branches spread across different countries, with the servant of God running the charity arm through his personal businesses with interests in 8 countries.

See videos: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/04/the-gambian-president-hosts-praises.html

Cool !

Gambia is a touristic country very good for holiday.

They have fantastic beaches, nice places one can get around etc
Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by ritababe(f): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
May the name of our Lord God be praised. But I still don't like how Apostle Suleiman blasted TB Joshua on the pulpit. TB Joshua is a great man of God. And if you check, those Pastors who normally abuse him are far below his standard in every ramifications. TB Joshua is presently Africa biggest and most powerful prophet.

Where is the video of apostle Suleiman blasting TB Joshua?

1 Like

Re: President Adama Barrow Hosts Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ok grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Same-Sex Marriage: Catholic Teaching Doesn’t Change – Bishops / Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear / Informing Your Pastor Before Your Fiancee Is It Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.