Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Love Matters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Matters (489 Views)

How Can Someone Feature On Judging Matters In Lagos / Married And Unmarried Matters / Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Matters by Louisluksy(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders, i actually joined this forum few minutes ago and this is my first post. Something is bothering me and i'm dying gradually. Please, i seek professional advice on what to do next.
Here is my love story: I Met this beautiful, gorgeous and stunning girl almost a year ago when i went to her school on an assignment. She was everything that i ever wanted in a woman.
Somehow, i manage to get her contact from her and since then, i have been entangled in everlasting bondage of her love. Note: she is actually my first love.
I Become so obsessed with her and i'm always thinking about her every minute. I use to call her like thrice everyday. Sometimes, she would ignore my calls and when i confronted her she always inform me that her phone was charging.
Now, she is ignoring my calls and doesn't even care about me...
I Love her so much and i can do anything for her. I have sent messages, i have even cried for love. Pls, experts in the house, what else can i do? Pls dont mind my English o..
Re: Love Matters by Jcole1985(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2019
Oga go and give her father money behind her back.Simple
Re: Love Matters by Chubhie: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2019
Where's ubunja when you need him? Behold your student.
Re: Love Matters by CyberWolf: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Patiently wait for your heartbreak when you will realize that another nigga is drilling her pvssy with reckless abandone, you will feel hurt but you will alright las las.. No go commit suicide sha o

1 Like

Re: Love Matters by piroux(f): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Louisluksy:
Good morning Nairalanders, i actually joined this forum few minutes ago and this is my first post. Something is bothering me and i'm dying gradually. Please, i seek professional advice on what to do next.
Here is my love story: I Met this beautiful, gorgeous and stunning girl almost a year ago when i went to her school on an assignment. She was everything that i ever wanted in a woman.
Somehow, i manage to get her contact from her and since then, i have been entangled in everlasting bondage of her love. Note: she is actually my first love.
I Become so obsessed with her and i'm always thinking about her every minute. I use to call her like thrice everyday. Sometimes, she would ignore my calls and when i confronted her she always inform me that her phone was charging.
Now, she is ignoring my calls and doesn't even care about me...
I Love her so much and i can do anything for her. I have sent messages, i have even cried for love. Pls, experts in the house, what else can i do? Pls dont mind my English o..

Honestly, you sound scary and overwhelming. What you explained doesn't mean there's another guy involved, just means you're choking. When you're in a relationship with someone, it's important to study them, their love languages and what makes them tick. People aren't the same at all. While one person wants you there all the time, someone prefers much more space.
Unfortunately, you have yourself a woman who doesn't need you calling her all the time and I can relate. Guys who do this get tiring very very quickly. Like...... Don't you have something else to do?
I want to be IN your life not your WHOLE life please. Give her space, talk to her about how she prefers the relationship works, see if it matches your own expectations then give it a go. If she says call me once every 2 days and you can't deal, then you aren't compatible. Marriage will be a disaster as you'll be over giving and instead of her reciprocating, she's silently disgusted or just worn out. Too much attention is a problem for some women.
And you're crying too? O pari! Please, how old are you?
Re: Love Matters by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
lipsrsealed wink Must she tell you that she is not interested?? . Move on, God will provide another good one for you. p
Re: Love Matters by sisisioge: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Whew!

Please let the girl breath. It is well.
Re: Love Matters by Richy4(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2019
My first question would have been how old are you? Because that sounds to me like what a 15yr old can pass through...

God has blessed you so much that you have not suffered any heartache all this while that you are in this world..And u decided I must get my Virgin heart broken..and i must do it by stalking someone that doesn't like me right?

Please get a grip on your self man... Need I remind you that Stalkers are liable to commit suicide..even develop a high blood pressure...why not You stay calm...stand still and wait...for your achievements to speak for you... That girl is really a good girl that was simply ignoring you... others will take advantage of your simple mind and dry up your account balance... jezzz!!!! you really have a lot to learn in love department...

Oh!! FYI, there's no professional advisers on Nairaland...

(1) (Reply)

Three Girls Found Dead After Locking Themselves In Hot Car While Playing / Getting Married Without Desire To Have Children? Sinful? / Any Good Nursery And Primary In Basorun , Akobo, Bodija ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.