Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga (33046 Views)

Video: White Money Breaks Down In Tears After Bbnaija Eviction / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by darocha1: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
Let me laugh small abeg
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by Frezhkid10(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
Xisnin:

There is no honorary Ph.D., you get Ph.D. by working for it.
E-money was awarded an honorary doctorate.
...ehhn what's the difference...shebi all go still Dy answer dokitar grin grin

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by YoungAncient1: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
TVSA:

The event was organized in unilag, not by unilag
They hired unilag hall, backdrop and gown join? Wow!

1 Like

Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by YoungAncient1: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pavore9:

On what ground? It really makes no sense!
even hired unilag gown and their convocation backdrop.

I guess it just like a small company paying for a spot during an exhibition to display their wares.
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by TVSA: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
YoungAncient1:
They hired unilag hall, backdrop and gown join? Wow!
the gown isn't unilag's. unilag gown is wine in colour

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by actualization: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Please...watch ... Event issues in Nigeria....on your you tube... tutorials.
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by dionma: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
No indication this event took place in Unilag. This could be anywhere
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by HardEvidence: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Na wa ooo!!! If to say I sabi say na like this e dey easy to receive a degree (whether honorary or not), I for don double my hustle since instead of punishing myself dey cram book for school. This life sef... undecided

Meanwhile, if you currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies or even relocation, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

P.S: The free eBook offer is for a limited-time period only, so hurry and download a copy while it is still free.
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by doggedfighter(f): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
NIGERIA IS A BIG JOKE......

This and your meme cracked me up. Thanks
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by doggedfighter(f): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
IamD18:
Just have money. Don't ask me why!

Just do it!!
Say it loud boss
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by doggedfighter(f): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Hmmmmmm...
Congratulations to E-money, sorry Dr. E-money..
Ehmmm... What am I even typing sef...
Chief (Dr.) E-money.
grin grin grin grin
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by Jaqenhghar: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jacktheripper:
Countries such as Great Britain and the United States became rich because their citizens overthrew the elites who controlled power and created a society where political rights were much more broadly distributed, where the government was accountable and responsive to citizens, and where thegreat mass of people could take advantage of economic opportunities.
In Niggeria people worship money. In fact they will sacrifice comfort over money. With that mindset to them anyone with money is to be worshipped. How can they overthrow those whom they worship?
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by InvertedHammer: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Somebody that understands how these things work should educate me please.

Is it possible to receive a honourary degree from a university at the convocation of an entirely different university they are not affiliated to
/
Can you rent a hall in a hotel and have a wedding reception if you are not affiliated with the hotel? There you have it.

The European-American university only exists online. If you have $2500 to spare, they will give you an honorary Ph.D.

Simple.

/

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by Mishhcre(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
"Honorary Doctor of Science PhD Degree." Which one was he awarded, honorary DSc. or honorary PhD?
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by epistleNow(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
Edithfavourite:

He was accompanied by the incoming Deputy Governor of Lagos state, Dr Obafemi Hamzat ...

Wrong representation of fact !

1 Like

Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by BlackPantherCri: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Hmmmmmm...
Congratulations to E-money, sorry Dr. E-money..
Ehmmm... What am I even typing sef...
Chief (Dr.) E-money.

High Chief Native (Dr.) E-Money
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by Ademidd: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
TVSA:
the gown isn't unilag's. unilag gown is wine in colour
The badge on emoney's gown is not even that of unilag
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:29am On Apr 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
NIGERIA IS A BIG JOKE......

Why are you crying
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by Frankiss44(m): 4:45am On Apr 14, 2019
YoungAncient1:
even hired unilag gown and their convocation backdrop.

I guess it just like a small company paying for a spot during an exhibition to display their wares.

If you know Unilag very well, you will know that's not their gown.. Get your fact right and stop embarrassing yourself because of hatred
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by amstardi: 6:58am On Apr 14, 2019
Chief Dr Emoney, one of the early Yahoo boys wenni get sense
Re: E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga by geerock: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2019
Like you won't do more if you were in e-money's position

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary / Ben Bruce With Burna Boy And His Mother At The BET Awards 2019 In US / Photos From Simi's 30th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.