Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC (13852 Views)

El-Rufai: We’re Not Against Naira Redesign; Buhari Made A Mistake / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by NinjaMetahuman: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, but when you see the name "Reno" was there any force dragging you to open the thread?

Ewù Gambia. grin
when i see reno when there are other important topics that deserve good attention, i talk.

that's why im not a re/tard like you wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by PythonAmaka: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Reno Omockery is too dumb an animal if he had forgotten too soon that Atiku his paid master was the VP of the Administration that gave away Bakassi on a cheap.
Whoever takes this fool seriously is like him a fool.
*spits

-Python amaka

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by Seyzi(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
we buy giftcards such as (Amazon, iTunes, Skrill, Walmart visa card @ good and nice rate. We remain the best across Nigeria and we don't reap people. we are 100% honest and 100% sure. chat us up on whatsapp +2348164670928 today
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by PythonAmaka: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Xinzu:

How do you cope with schooling these dingbats on a daily? I doff my hat for una abeg, I can't deal!

How you dey jare?
Lol.. A dragonfly thinks himself a bird grin

-python amaka
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by Truthbites: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Head quarters of death not only poverty
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by ngadaAwo: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
PythonAmaka:
Reno Omockery is too dumb an animal if he had forgotten too soon that Atiku his paid master was the VP of the Administration that gave away Bakassi on a cheap.
Whoever takes this fool seriously is like him a fool.
*spits

-Python amaka
[/s]
shutup

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by Chijeep(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:
tongue

Reno Omo - kirikiri

Atleast the Great Okonjo Iweala and Emir Sanusi warned Jonathan, but he rather seeked economic advice from mama peace, reno Wendell smellin, ffk, and deizena madueke. But the 16 years failure would turn around to hoodwink their forgetful audience

so Buhari's Presidency ambition is 2 make it worse abi?
Abeg borrow ursef brain even if na SMALL

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by PythonAmaka: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, doing well boss. We say make we contribute our own quota for the development of this country is by educating these miscreants.

You keep looking good Bro.
Do Ibori miscreants actually know what Education is?

And talking about Looking good, You flatter that dude way too much. That dude couldn't be more thankful he had no mirror. grin

-Python amaka

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by AngelicBeing: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
No matter how broke Reno Bemigo Omokri will be in his life, he can never be poor like you.

As a poor man filled with extreme hate, you couldn't concentrate on the truthful message, rather you choose to attack him because you're a worshipper of the kunù guzzling drunkard called buhari.

I nor too blame you, Poor man, Poor sense.
You lack enjoyment for your life no wonder you dey yarn nonsense.
Hahaha, well said grin
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by vezycash(m): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:
tongue

Reno Omo - kirikiri

Atleast the Great Okonjo Iweala and Emir Sanusi warned Jonathan, but he rather seeked economic advice from mama peace, reno Wendell smellin, ffk, and deizena madueke. But the 16 years failure would turn around to hoodwink their forgetful audience

??
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by JasonScoolari: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, well said grin
My own person, good evening bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by PythonAmaka: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue SlowandFalse:

He IS a puppet!!!

-python amaka
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by grandstar(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Nigeria's poverty is that bad. Believe me! If you drive through the highways and see the level of hopelessness in our rural communities, you will weep for the country.

Visionary leadership is what is missing and it did not start with the present old man president. He only reinforces the belief that we are a long shot away from help.

Richdad

I was in my hometown for a long stretch of time early this year. I am continuously astounded at how stunted the children are. Some eat once a day. So e children hawking even ask if we can give them food that they are hungry. Learnt some girls are so cheap that with a hundred naira, one can sleep with them.

For many, the dad and mom are not doing anything worthwhile. How they survive astounds me. And they have lots of kids.

I'm from Ondo town. This hunger is spread amongst all ethnic groups.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by Xinxu: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, doing well boss. We say make we contribute our own quota for the development of this country is by educating these miscreants.

You keep looking good Bro.

It's almost virtually impossible to do that because these guys know the truth, but they are being paid to misinform the unsuspecting public.

Na God o. How's mumcy? I saw a pic of you and her a while back. Una get good genes for una family shaa.

Dem don do Xinzu foreign. grin
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by Lifestone(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
O serious
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by PythonAmaka: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
shutup
Dude, ain't you scared of your life span?.. You just can't keep doing this. You can't.

-python amaka

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by ClearFlair: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
akinblog:
Reno Omokri, the former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has reacted to the claim by the ruling All Progressives Congress that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, is not a Nigerian.

But, reacting, Omokri on his Twitter page said APC claim is likely to cause Cameroon to approach international court and lay claim of Adamawa State.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/omokri-reacts-to-apc-claim-that-atiku.html

He must mean Atiku and PDP. These PDP scoundrels have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by israelmao(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sometimes my heart bleeds for the country seeing inaccessibility of our patrimony by millions.Before we can have Nigeria of our dream true Nigerians must form a united front and fight those who feast greedily and selfishly on our commonwealth.
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by omohayek: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
grandstar:

I was in my hometown for a long stretch of time early this year. I am continuously astounded at how stunted the children are. Some eat once a day. So e children hawking even ask if we can give them food that they are hungry. Learnt some girls are so cheap that with a hundred naira, one can sleep with them.

For many, the dad and mom are not doing anything worthwhile. How they survive astounds me. And they have lots of kids.

As bad as it might have seemed in Ondo, multiple independent surveys - from trustworthy sources like the WHO and the Gates Foundation - indicate that things are far, far worse in the "true north" where Buhari's support is most highly concentrated, which only makes their continued blind support for him all the more mystifying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by kikake: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
Wetin concern me

Exactly what president Buhari is saying now.

Buhari is old, has nothing at stake anymore with Nigeria, except enjoying the little that is left of his life span.

People in normal countries vote young persons to lead them.

In Nigeria, ethnoreligious bigots and profiteering conspirators voted a Buhari to lead us in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by VULCAN(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
So the summary of your point is that posts on Nairaland's front page should be subject to your review before they are put up.

Bros. Pay Seun off and own Nairaland then you get to make that call.

NinjaMetahuman:
this is nairaland you mor0n.. everything on frontpage gets more attention. if they didnt put it on frontpage, im sure i wouldnt have cared.
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by grandstar(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
omohayek:

As bad as it might have seemed in Ondo, multiple independent surveys - from trustworthy sources like the WHO and the Gates Foundation - indicate that things are far, far worse in the "true north" where Buhari's support is most highly concentrated, which only makes their continued blind support for him all the more mystifying.

You're probably right.

I learnt thrown out clothing found by scavengers are washed and sold to them up North. There's a huge market for them here. The poor here will scoff at them and use them as rags.

Why won't they be so wretched? In Sokoto state, the literacy rate is only 10%. This is scandalous but it explains why.

Until the Human Development Index is improved up North, they remain dirt poor. They will end up being Nigeria's mezziogiorno
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by bendike: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:
tongue

Reno Omo - kirikiri

In your honest opinion do you think that this country is moving in the right direction?
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by farem: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:
tongue

Reno Omo - kirikiri

You have spoken well. This is evidenced below.
It's always a reminder of failure to the Athiefkulooted brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by ogbonti: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
APC always breeding problems for Nigeria, let Cameroon claim Adamawa....I am sure katsina belongs to camaroon too

Daura, belongs to Niger Republic.... that’s why Nigerien politicians came to campaign for their brother BUHARI... please before u insult me, go to YouTube, and watch Niamey, and see what Nigeria Delta oil money is doing in Niger Republic, don’t forget Marayam Sanni Abacha American University is in Niger, and Buhari, is a brother, and confidante of the Abacha family, go figure
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by grandstar(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:
tongue

Reno Omo - kirikiri

Buhari's economic performance has been condemned by Nigeria's leading economist and also those from overseas.

Buhari's scorecard in terms of economic performance is a F9.

If you say PDP wrecked the country for 16years and use that to justify the squalid state of the economy today, what do you expect OBJ to say who took over from 15 years of military and extremely corrupt rule say? Yet, within a very short time, the economy was growing.

Buhari's may be honest but his economic policies lamentable. I don't hate the man and I'm apolitical.But if I was to vote in 2015, it would have been Buhari. I'm not a fan of Jonathan.

Read the article below. These are comments from Lamido Sanusi
https://www.nairaland.com/4861949/lamido-sanusi-laments-buharis-economic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by Ugosample(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
AreaFada2:

People say poverty is no excuse to commit crimes. But across the world crime is far more poor deprived areas.
The high crime rate we have is directly linked to severe poverty.
So fighting poverty should be in FG's interest. But they are not listening talkless of doing anything serious about it.

poverty and hunger has become something else in Nigeria

I keep getting messages upon mesaages

SOS message

Abeg help me

I never chop

I never find work

And the list is endless undecided

one will help when he can

but really it's too bad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by Ugosample(m): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
grandstar:

Yep
hunger everywhere
Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by Pentasoft1978: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
ogbonti:

Daura, belongs to Niger Republic.... that’s why Nigerien politicians came to campaign for their brother BUHARI... please before u insult me, go to YouTube, and watch Niamey, and see what Nigeria Delta oil money is doing in Niger Republic, don’t forget Marayam Sanni Abacha American University is in Niger, and Buhari, is a brother, and confidante of the Abacha family, go figure

Thank God the truth is unavailing , these usman Dan fodio people are the reason why this country is not progressing, they keep dragging us backward, it's time for them to expose themselves and go back to where they came from. Buhari is from Niger.. Period

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
kikake:

Exactly what president Buhari is saying now.

Buhari is old, has nothing at stake anymore with Nigeria, except enjoying the little that is left of his life span.

People in normal countries vote young persons to lead them.

In Nigeria, ethnoreligious bigots and profiteering conspirators voted a Buhari to lead us in Nigeria.
so glad I'm outta that country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House / We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP / President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.