Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary (36770 Views)

Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:
This just shows that tithe and offering na scam an pocket enrichment program. I no fit remember the last time I pay offering for church sef. As dem dey welcome me with white envelop naso I dey drop empty envelope as offering.
you go don broke die grin grin
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by OCTAVO: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Okay.
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by Grace001: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
He is actually doing bonanza... He will get x100 of that money from his endless church program. His program(revival) no dey end.

21 days massive mercy on your matter
30 days season 1 massive mercy
7 Thursdays of Massive mercy

His program no dey finish, once he finish one program, he comes up with another theme to start new one... He presently own a Gwagon. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by RexTramadol1: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Stale news
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by immantoks: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Redoil:
Whatever u give with ur right hand do not let ur left hand know
but if it is to collect or Robb her in the name of sowing seed into prophet's life the left leg can even know abi?
ignorance ,hypocrisy and bad belle smelling
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by Toks2008(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
helinues:
Good gestures

Publicity in return... Smart moves

He does this regularly.
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by Grace001: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
delugajackson:
Advertising strategy. Expect more people to troop in with their white polo on Sunday. Even people that stopped going there will look for their white garments this night.

Bro you're absolutely correct. All na wash, more people are trooping in already. His Isheri program no dey finish, he run it from January to December... Massive mercy on your matter lol
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
phorget:

Tell me one deed or miracle that Jesus performed that was unknown to man.

You guys don't understand so many things. If Jesus was so popular then because he shows off his miracles and deed, do you think his killer needs to hire Judas to point him out?

He was so humble and was never for show off. That was why he had troubles with Pharises like you and your so called MOG.

Jesus despite his huge numerous wonders remains unknown and don't tell me that Jews looks so identical. Take your show off with your prophet of doom to any length you like but know one thing for sure that no single word will go without coming to pass
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by YabaLeftist: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thugnificent:
pls somebody should help me with any amount for feeding pls. hunger in the land really and no job forthcoming. abeg o. 3051322969 first bank

Thug life no longer pays?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by helinues: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:

He does this regularly.

That's good of him.

Honestly that is how it supposed to be just that people (pastors,imams, politicians, leaders) are greedy
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by toprealman: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Time will tell
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by emeijeh(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Uncle, you can lie o.
I did cardless transaction with my FirstBank account as far back as 2013.
supereagle:
CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL AND POLICE IGNORANCE

You probably may have heard how a dude, Azeez Morofu, was manhandled by a mob at Ibadan and handed over to the police at Iyaganku Police Station. His offence? That he withdrew money from an ATM without a debit card. Yes, and...wait, he was wearing a dirty pair of jean trousers!

The surprising twist to the incident was that the Police who should know, did not know that technology has made it now possible for an individual to choose either to use their debit card or not when making withdrawals.

The technology came into existence about two years ago or so, in the US when Wells Fargo Bank announced that customers could then withdraw money from ATM without using a debit card. The new technology allowed smartphone-toting customers to withdraw money at all of its 13,000 ATMs without inserting their debit card. Customers then were required to input a code and their ATM PIN number to access ATM options.

Basically, cardless cash allows you to withdraw money from an ATM without using your debit card. Instead, you can opt to receive a unique code from your bank to your phone (either by text message or within your mobile banking app) that you can then use at an eligible ATM to verify your cash withdrawal.

The technology arrived in Nigeria much later in 2017, though it is still relatively unpopular.

As we move to join the rest of the world in the emerging technological dispensation, our police must also be educated so as to teach them not to embarrass themselves the next time someone makes a cardless withdrawal at an ATM point.

Now here's how it works:

GTB:
How To Setup Gtbank Cardless Withdrawal Using the Ussd Code
1. Dial *737#
2. Click the option that states cardless withdrawal.
3. Enter the amount you want to withdraw, and click the OK button.
4. Enter the last 4 digit of your GTbank ATM card.

Access Bank:
1. Dial *903# from your phone and select "Withdraw Money" option.
Select "ATM Withdrawal" option.
2. Enter the Amount and validate the transaction with your PIN.
3. You will receive a transaction code for successful withdrawal.
4. Keep the code and visit any of our nearest ATM.
5. Press '0' to perform a cardless withdrawal.

UBA:
1. Dial *919*30*Amount and follow the onscreen instructions.
2. Go to the nearest UBA branch and use the ATM.
3. On the ATM screen, select “Paycode Cashout”
4. Enter the amount then select OK.
5. Your transaction will be verified and your cash dispensed.

I hope this article has helped you with additional knowledge. If so, use it for your good.
*#Copied*
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by Evangelistdavid: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
You are just doing yourself. How can spiritual things make sense to a non spiritual person?

KingAzubuike:
This just shows that tithe and offering na scam an pocket enrichment program. I no fit remember the last time I pay offering for church sef. As dem dey welcome me with white envelop naso I dey drop empty envelope as offering.
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by melvin1992(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thugnificent:
pls somebody should help me with any amount for feeding pls. hunger in the land really and no job forthcoming. abeg o. 3051322969 first bank

I av credit your account with 10k
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
BabaO2:
Fear cele prophets oo, he will soon if not sleeping with the woman already

Ode! Empty brain. undecided
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by model419(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
I so much cherish the man of God, i desire to meet him one on one
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by Bridgovoks: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thugnificent:
Drop your phone number
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by flington4550(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:
My guy

Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by victorazyvictor(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Same way na empty envelop dey ur life
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by flowx(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
phorget:

. Right respond!
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by flowx(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
freethinker01:
That's small compared to the larger chunk he's taking home.
All na scam
but at least he tried..
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by TopNotchdecor(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
In this age of social media, everybody sha wan impress
How many have you impressed? Stop being sarcastic bud�
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by miicun(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
BabaO2:
Fear cele prophets oo, he will soon if not sleeping with the woman already
baba sense far from you ooo.
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by intrepidjay1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thugnificent:

IBE CHUKWUEMEKA OSINAKACHI
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by gidimafia: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
See lie..the same ibadan that was the first place for to use cardless withdrawal in 2013..u now say 3yrs ago..shaiii..gtb started the cardless withdrawal since 2013 throuth mobile money..no dey lie now
supereagle:

You probably may have heard how a dude, Azeez Morofu, was manhandled by a mob at Ibadan and handed over to the police at Iyaganku Police Station. His offence? That he withdrew money from an ATM without a debit card. Yes, and...wait, he was wearing a dirty pair of jean trousers!

The surprising twist to the incident was that the Police who should know, did not know that technology has made it now possible for an individual to choose either to use their debit card or not when making withdrawals.

The technology came into existence about two years ago or so, in the US when Wells Fargo Bank announced that customers could then withdraw money from ATM without using a debit card. The new technology allowed smartphone-toting customers to withdraw money at all of its 13,000 ATMs without inserting their debit card. Customers then were required to input a code and their ATM PIN number to access ATM options.

Basically, cardless cash allows you to withdraw money from an ATM without using your debit card. Instead, you can opt to receive a unique code from your bank to your phone (either by text message or within your mobile banking app) that you can then use at an eligible ATM to verify your cash withdrawal.

The technology arrived in Nigeria much later in 2017, though it is still relatively unpopular.

As we move to join the rest of the world in the emerging technological dispensation, our police must also be educated so as to teach them not to embarrass themselves the next time someone makes a cardless withdrawal at an ATM point.

Now here's how it works:

GTB:
1. Dial *737#

Access Bank:

UBA:

I hope this article has helped you with additional knowledge. If so, use it for your good.
*#Copied*
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
phorget:

......i bisege you to read the books of JOHN 21:25... . your write-up indicates that you are yet to come across that portion of the scripture.......the guy you quoted is actually right judging by the standard given in the scripture.PEACE
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
phorget:

I love your reply ❤️
Re: Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary by Olibboy: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
supereagle:

Now here's how it works:

GTB:
1. Dial *737#

Access Bank:

UBA:

*#Copied*
I heard about the man they harassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.