Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry (45333 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by emydnoble(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Benwallt:
Tomorrow is another day

Nollywood has become a beacon to explore riches...in an illegitimate manner.

Anyway this can only be found in Africa! cry shocked

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Greatfullheart: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
This Regina matter Jus Tire Me oh last Year She Was 16 this Year She's 18. Who Knows Next Year she Will Become The Next Mettuselah?

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by maxiart2(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Na this common rubber band be #2mil? chaiiii
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by SjMbula(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hope it doesnt end in Tonto Dikeh way, the moment i see an Actress flaunting her marriage leisures and opulence that accompanies it, my heart goes to Tonto/Churchill episode,

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by oforjide: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
Chop ur money, it is yours. may fire consume those yoruba people alias afonjos that envy u.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Blacksavage: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
18 year for how many years. Now. Daniel?
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Samizaya: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Life of social media is like exposing oneself to danger. When you begin to here kidnapping of someone tomorrow you will start laying curse on the kidnappers. Why is Dangote children & some other wealthy children not behaving as such. REGINA!!! BE CAREFUL!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by oforjide: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
fuse88:
enough of this girl matter abeg
afonjo/bad belle
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by oforjide: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
omoadeleye:
gold digger
ur are a barstard yoruba slowpoke.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by IprintMONEY: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
na this girl open nollywood small girl big gods yansh lol
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Okechukwuchibue: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
thanks to senator
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by ThothHermes: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
dheaven:
This her mission is to kill her haters. I think that is why she is flaunting all these.
At this stage what every reasonable person will feel for her is pity.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Chijeep(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
so U mean I shud subscribe just bcoz I want 2 view Small girl buying wrist band?
make una dey check diz country economy b4 una go throw irrelevant news ha!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by isahsalee: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
18 forever
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Why all this happening after elections
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by oforjide: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
At this stage what every reasonable person will feel for her is pity.
u re the one that need pity my good friend.to be honest, u re not qualify to be regina's maid.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
I wonder if these people will continue showing off if nobody pays attention to them....but trust lazy Nigerian youths, they'll keep adoring them to the detriment of their own pockets.....
lols.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Witlee(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
oforjide:
u re the one that need pity my good friend.to be honest, u re not qualify to be regina's maid.

Chaiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by MAYOWAAK: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Who is a prostitute? 7 facts that will blow your mind.

1. She's not a spirit or an alien from the pit of hell. She's someone's daughter, sister, mother, niece, aunt, perhaps (single) mother, and friend. Don't be surprised if she's even someone's fiance or wife. She's even someone's church member or mosque member and someone's student. Or someone's best friend. You've sat beside her in the bus or queued up behind her at the ATM before and you never knew.

2. She is a school dropout, a school cert holder, or even a graduate. Some of her colleagues are lucky and/or rugged enough to get something doing. Or they have families that cater to their needs. Our prostitute isn't that lucky and she doesn't want to beg neither does she want to steal. But she wants to survive and survive she must perhaps till she gets an easier, more societally acceptable job to do.

3. She's someone who doesn't fight or cause any trouble. Her customer peacefully bargains with her just like a car owner bargains with an auto mechanic. If the price is agreed, service is rendered, and everybody is happy. She smiles to the bank (or her daily contribution) while the customer is happy. He's so happy he might even come around again some other time.

4. Talking about smiling to the bank. Depending on her location vis-a-vis the calibre of her clientele and how many "short time", "marathon", or "overnight" sessions her strength can achieve per day, she can make between 7 - 15K per day. She can even afford a few days off per month. You will be surprised that most of her friends waking up everyday and wearing suit and tie to work in air-conditioned offices don't earn up to that.

5. And still talking about the money. Whether by daily contribution and/or bank deposits, she's a mad saver. She doesn't spend extravagantly. She's paying some basic bills - her rent for her room in the brothel (aka "guest house"wink, her wardrobe which is mostly cheap bend-down-select advertising clothing, and her basic survival. The rest is spent on her children's school fees, her brother's tuition in the university, her parent's welfare in the village, or saved up to start a conventional business or further her own education after now. She doesn't have time for frivolous spending neither will she be able to afford the expensive things of life. Did I remember to say she might even pay her tithes, offerings, first fruits, etc too?

6. She's at risk of occupational hazards, mostly sexually transmitted disease and physical violence. However she's free from the former since she always has packs of condoms by her bed. She might not even buy them since she sometimes gets them free from different health agencies that come around for outreaches. She can be free from the latter too if she is generally security-conscious. Even doctors, lawyers, lecturers, pastors, and engineers are all at risk of occupational hazards. That's the whole idea of hazard-reduction, hazard allowance, and the various forms of insurance. And in Nigeria, you don't need to be a prostitute to be kidnapped, brutalized, or downright killed in cold blood. Or die in a road traffic accident.

Talking about occupational hazards, you can point to some of them who are victims of human slavery - one madam taking advantage of several poor girls who service her clients while she maltreats them. Well human slavery is everywhere. There are lawyers working as slaves in law firms. Casual workers fill up Nigerian banks and domestic helps are constantly abused by their employers.

7. Based on the foregoing, the term "prostitute" has become outdated and inappropriate for this group of independent women who are hardworking, prudent, and peaceful self-employed traders. They're better referred to as "commercial sex workers".

Post is long already but in one paragaph, let me chip in our dear Yahoo boys.

A Yahoo boy is also someone's son, brother, etc. But there are 3 main differences. One, the sex worker has a CUSTOMER who willingly pays for her service and in the end, he's happy for what he has spent his money for. On the other hand, the Yahoo boy has a VICTIM who unwillingly parts with his money and is hurt thereafter. The sex worker's customer may want to see her again later while the Yahoo boy's victim wants to get him arrested. Two, the sex worker is satisfying a need. Whether the society is honest enough to acknowledge the existence of this need or not, the truth is the need is there. She's helping a critical sector of the economy. She's spreading happiness around. On the other hand, the Yahoo boy is giving Nigeria a bad name internationally, scaring potential investors from coming to the country. He's spreading sadness and agony around. Three, what do they want in life? The sex worker wants basic survival while the Yahoo boy wants to use the most expensive gadgets, quaff the most expensive champagnes, and ride the flashiest cars.

The next time you talk about a sex worker, show some respect. It is my sincere hope that you've learnt something today.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
I no fit put my dicck for hole wey my granddad don enter.E go irritate me.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Chronicgenius: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Fommz: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
That's davido 's bae (chioma) not Regina Daniel.. Bloggers sha
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Freshbaba95(m): 4:41am On Apr 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
I wonder if these people will continue showing off if nobody pays attention to them....but trust lazy Nigerian youths, they'll keep adoring them to the detriment of their own pockets.....

The way jobless youths spend time on Instagram tire me I swear. No wonder bubu wants to increase Internet data price
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Silvawazza(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2019
Fommz:
That's davido 's bae (chioma) not Regina Daniel.. Bloggers sha
Lol.. Check well mam.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by ThothHermes: 6:26am On Apr 14, 2019
oforjide:
u re the one that need pity my good friend.to be honest, u re not qualify to be regina's maid
You are right. I am not.

On the other hand, you and your family members would make good servants to her?
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by moshould(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2019
Ashawo na ashawo no matter what u drive, dont spend your life to buy money, cos u cant spend money to buy life...
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Ayobami7(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2019
Mtcheeeew
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by mikeyung71(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2019
How old is this lady self?
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Chrisus(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Wow, acting is very lucrative.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by cardoctor(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
These people just keep shoving thrash down gullible people's throat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi, Others Astonished As Magodo Residents Enjoy 24/7 Electricity / Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos / E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.