Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Take You Sermon To Slums Of Bariga - Canada Based Ideator Tells Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Take You Sermon To Slums Of Bariga - Canada Based Ideator Tells Simi (1224 Views)

Kanye West Delivers Sermon To Packed Church In Atlanta / Take Your Sermon To The Slums Of Bariga – Canada-based Nigerian Man Blasts Simi / Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take You Sermon To Slums Of Bariga - Canada Based Ideator Tells Simi by chimjoshjuan: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Canada-based Nigerian man has told Simi to take her sermon down to the slums of Bariga, following her call out post against Yahoo boys across the country.Recall that Simi had disclosed that Yahoo boys were giving Nigeria a bad name outside the country, and further banned them from buying her music with proceeds from their crime.

However the Canada-based Nigerian man who recounted challenges he faced with his family before he left the country, told Simi to take her sermon to the slums of Bariga where she will witness the difficulties. 

Read his lengthy post below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/13/take-your-sermon-to-the-slums-of-bariga-canada-based-nigerian-man-tells-simi/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Take You Sermon To Slums Of Bariga - Canada Based Ideator Tells Simi by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Gbayii
Re: Take You Sermon To Slums Of Bariga - Canada Based Ideator Tells Simi by emperorzillion: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
S I M I is simply STUPID
Re: Take You Sermon To Slums Of Bariga - Canada Based Ideator Tells Simi by itspzpics(m): 4:31am On Apr 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Take You Sermon To Slums Of Bariga - Canada Based Ideator Tells Simi by eazzzy1(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Take You Sermon To Slums Of Bariga - Canada Based Ideator Tells Simi by anslemarinze52(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2019
eazzzy1:
Most of the people who support yahoo boys always justify it with the sufferings in the country. Do you know that SARS officers harassing civilians are also doing so because of the suffering in the country? We shout end sars but we cheer fraudsters on.

Just like we clamour to end SARS even though not all officers are bad is the same way many foreign countries clamour to end Nigerians because of the bad name these cyber fraudsters have given the country.

If you support criminals you have no right to advocate the end of sars, you also can not complain about xenophobia when SA people start killing Nigerians.
leave Yahoo boys alone...... na our time for revenge against d white
Re: Take You Sermon To Slums Of Bariga - Canada Based Ideator Tells Simi by OKorowanta: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2019
Man like Femi...
Good to hear from dis dude.
Politicians steal millions and sponsor shows for you all but you don't see anything wrong in it.
The real people wey dey stain their system with small Hennessy and dance to your music like say tomorrow no dey,na dem you come dey
yab.
Ekpa!

(1) (Reply)

See Prince Ned Nwoko Face As He Is Pictured With A Beauty Queen During A Visit / How I Bought My Latest Brand New Mercedes Benz G Wagon – Regina Daniels / [VIDEO] Wizkid Dancing To ‘am I A Yahoo Boy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.