Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors (22958 Views)

World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Codes151(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Shitty remark
1Sharon:

Are the ppl that kill child witches not from akwa ibom too?

The blame game is pathetic
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Advancedman(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
dachilino:
The Akwa Ibom government has blamed the high rate of HIV/AIDS recorded in the state, on the influx of visitors.This came after the Nigerian HIV/AIDS Indicator and Impact Survey (NAIIS), revealed that the state has the highest prevalence rate of HIV in the country. The report which was released on March 14, in Abuja revealed that 5.5 per cent of the people living with HIV in Nigeria are in Akwa Ibom State, followed by Benue State, which has about 5.3 per cent prevalence rate.
Ban tourism.

However the Akwa Ibom government who reacted to the report, blamed the high rate of HIV/AIDS on influx of visitors coming for various reasons. The state's health commissioner Dominic Ukpong, who briefed reporters in Uyo on the state government reaction to the survey findings, said;

“The location of the state with a large coastal front of 129 Km stretching from Ikot Abasi to Oron, an airport, good road network, peaceful atmosphere, friendly disposition of our people, good cuisines and fast developing economy have made our state the destination of choice for both national and international visitors. All these are not without attendant public health consequences, like transmission of communicable diseases which HIV/AIDS cannot be excluded.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/13/akwa-ibom-blames-high-rate-of-hiv-aids-on-influx-of-visitors/
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by kpo56(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sirwallace:
I served in akwa ibom, eket to be precise.
An average akwa ibomite girl is a sex addict. They started fvcking from secondary school. No thanks to corpers and boys in their villages and neighborhood.

Another reason is that they love outsiders far more than their native guys. Infact, once they realised you are an outsider, you get free pass with little or no money to enter them.

If not for self control and descipline, i would have lost count of them that i would have fvck.

My igbo colleagues, oduogwu and benjoe, fvck the s out of them. Just tell them you are a corper and they will fall like pawpaw for you.

And its not a myth, they love sex. With two sachet of indomie or a bottle of malt, you can FVCK them all you want.

see you

this happen in every local terrain in Nigeria.. we all served.. do you want me to tell u the place that I served and you visit there some day and you see the scores of this average school girls that you will Bleep.

this is everywhere!

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by skales67(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
paddyofboss:

Awka, Awka-ibom and Akwa ibom are three dfferent places

There is no place known as Awka-ibom! Stop smoking weed!!

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by iSpread(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Edusouls:
Your people have no morals, both boys and girls, most of their young boys join cult green landers or Icelanders,degbams And slaugther each other like chicken cult wars everywhere for there, their girls are very cheap slots fucking anything fuckable, most of them are migrating from their states into Enugu especially, they have totally messed up their place, please don't bring una rotten life with una into my place we won't tolerate that abeg...

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by kpo56(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
matify83:
Why then is Lagos not on the list if your assertion for the high prevalence is just visitors influx?

oga hiv is everywhere I worked in a clinic in oke ire ogba ikeja Lagos back then if only you can see the record.. sex go tire u
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2019
The Irony of this survey is that citizens of Akwa Ibom actually have access to good health facilities. South Africans are far more developed than most countries in Africa yet they record a high prevalence rate of HIV than unhygienic poverty stricken countries who can't even purchase condoms and are not enlightened.

It's simple, to get such data people have to go to hospitals to conduct test and exposed people would visit hospitals more than those who rely on native healing.

Such surveys should have a clause like " based on HIV tests conducted between --------- and ---------"

Afônja thugs and Zömbie almajiris cannot afford good health care services.

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by backbone503(m): 12:26am On Apr 14, 2019
Quite a lame and unacceptable comment from the commisioner. He should have stated steps to be taken in order to address the factors that led to the high HIV prevalence in the state.

And for those saying trash about the good people of Akwa Ibom state, attach your HIV test result to your comment, and I'll give you a fitting reply.

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by ekaette1621: 12:52am On Apr 14, 2019
kokakola:
Show an Akwa Ibom girl a condom before action, she would wear her clothes and move out without altering a word to you for the rest of her life...

Idiot

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by 1Sharon(f): 1:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Codes151:
Shitty remark

The truth hurts grin

tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by 1Sharon(f): 1:02am On Apr 14, 2019
ekaette1621:

Idiot

Ekaette belle o Lord help me ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 14, 2019
I have lived in Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Edo, and parts of the east... for more than 4 years each... also lived closely with people who work at NACA/NGOs

Akwa ibom has one of the best HIV clinics and ARV centres in Nigerian south that's why people with HIV go there making the prevalence rate there look very high

Akwa Ibom used to be the calmest and coolest place with a lot of rich educated guys both Nigerians and foreigners... a lot of people will say the lakwa ibom ladies are loose but if you look at it deeply, the women there are just homely and a little easily deceived compared to yoruba, ibos and other south south ladies.

Akwa ibom girls are not neccessarily more loose than other tribes.... it's just that they don't do it for money like the rest. For those claiming the north has better morals because they're muslims.. you are wrong. The hausa have severe punishments for girls who misbehave and female subjugation there is high... so forcing people to be good doesn't make them truly good. Secondly northerners don't have the kind of visitors southerners have. Northern communities are close minded conservatives and that is why they always remain backwards in all indices. Any stream that doesn't flow in or out begins to smell... becomes a pond

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Eddicated: 1:49am On Apr 14, 2019
all this news are sponsored news by the enemies of Akwa Ibom state. a lot of news spreading across the internet about Akwa ibom and HIV is fake and lies. that's why you can not get such news from reputable news sources.

i will keep on repeating this.. Lagos have the highest number of HIV victims.

make una dey try to scare people away from akwaibiom una hear.. bastard idiots...
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by 1Sharon(f): 2:00am On Apr 14, 2019
Kylekent59:
To whom it may concern.

All those university babes and guys that date or have unprotected sex should desist from that act.

Hiv is very rampart now, you don't know who has and who doesn't have.

Just because he rides in venza, he is handsome and tall, very cool means you will open leg for him.

Also, just because she gat big bobs and backsode and looks healthy doesn't mean you should have unprotected sex with her.

Abstinence is the key, wait till you get married and enjoy what you had been longing for.

One thing you should know and always have at the back of your mind is that there is no escape.

When you wanna get married you will surely go for text before marriage can be done.

I know of a girl, whose boyfriend celebrated her Birth day for her, after the event, she went home with the guy and had sex with him. Just because he made your day doesn't mean you should leave your brain in your foot.

Everyone knows sex is cheap in Akwaibom, from their girls being promiscuous to prostitution explained it all.

I remember back them, after seeing our call up letter from NYCS, those posted to Akwaibom will start jumping and dancing, the guys were like, we go Bleep tire, girls yaapa.

I was glad I got Lagos and it went well.

Hope those set of new corpers won't go and commit there. Everyone should be very careful.

If I use protection do I still need to be abstinent? undecided
Dpmo
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by 1Sharon(f): 2:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Eddicated:
all this news are sponsored news by the enemies of Akwa Ibom state. a lot of news spreading across the internet about Akwa ibom and HIV is fake and lies. that's why you can not get such news from reputable news sources.

i will keep on repeating this.. Lagos have the highest number of HIV victims.

make una dey try to scare people away from akwaibiom una hear.. bastard idiots...

Is the news about killing child witches lies too?
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by 1Sharon(f): 2:08am On Apr 14, 2019
Freehuman:
The Irony of this survey is that citizens of Akwa Ibom actually have access to good health facilities. South Africans are far more developed than most countries in Africa yet they record a high prevalence rate of HIV than unhygienic poverty stricken countries who can't even purchase condoms and are not enlightened.

It's simple, to get such data people have to go to hospitals to conduct test and exposed people would visit hospitals more than those who rely on native healing.

Such surveys should have a clause like " based on HIV tests conducted between --------- and ---------"

If they were so exposed, they would not catch HIV.
Educated and enlightened people aren't the type to catch HIV

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by 1Sharon(f): 2:20am On Apr 14, 2019
NaMeAboki:
This year's prevalence survey showed a distinct pattern of spread between the low prevalence, in the morally upright Muslim core north and the higher incidence in the less moral non-Muslim north along with the predominantly Christian south - the figures speak for themselves.

Akwa Ibom should therefore find a better excuse for its high prevalence than the one it is giving.

Morally upright north indeed
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Westsida: 2:27am On Apr 14, 2019
SoNature:

Blackman, what else do you know aside from sex, hate and tribalism?

That’s not the matter! The matter nah the bleep up people in Akwa Ibom! Spreading aids like tomorrow no dey.

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Westsida: 2:36am On Apr 14, 2019
Freehuman:

Lubbish! Una no get Moral, simple & short.

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Westsida: 2:43am On Apr 14, 2019
1Sharon:

It seems Nah only us neva sleep haha
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by 1Sharon(f): 2:59am On Apr 14, 2019
Westsida:

It seems Nah only us neva sleep haha

tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Westsida: 3:04am On Apr 14, 2019
1Sharon:

tongue

Are ain’t you sleeping yet
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by paddyofboss(m): 3:07am On Apr 14, 2019
[/b]
skales67:

Receive sense!

Awka and [b]Awka-ibom
are two different places!

Mtchewww! !
Both of us smoked the same weed bro coz I was referring to this
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by paddyofboss(m): 3:11am On Apr 14, 2019
skales67:

There is no place known as Awka-ibom! Stop smoking weed!!
The one u smoked earlier when u mention Awka-ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Onyi22(f): 3:36am On Apr 14, 2019
Chipink:

U are already useless because the person u quoted is not even igbo. Foolish man
And what's ur business with d person I quoted?
Or was it ur useless father DAT I quoted?
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by wellmax(m): 5:57am On Apr 14, 2019
Chipink:

Wait u mean u are a graduate and i
U have no clue that AKWA ibom is not awka shocked

I'm sure u are a Yoruba person,
Nawao

I suppose you aren't a graduate nor learned. I made reference to Awka in Anambra and said people can be gullible when you promise them things as simple as going to Lagos. Is that too difficult for you to grasp.

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by wellmax(m): 5:58am On Apr 14, 2019
skales67:

Receive sense!

Awka and Awka-Ibom are two different places!

Mtchewww! !

And Awka us in which state?
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by skales67(m): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2019
paddyofboss:

The one u smoked earlier when u mention Awka-ibom

At least everyone living in Nigeria who read my comment knows it was a typo which distinguishes me from the wellmax guy who says Awka, Awka-Ibom and Akwa-Ibom are 3 different places.
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by engrkaz(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2019
He said it now... Friendly disposition of their people
Officialgarri:
Influx of visitors while your girls are so loose to open leg for any visitor.

Well, what do I expect from dog eaters if not to exhibit dog characters
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by engrkaz(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2019
Place wey Hajia and Hajia dey lick each other to-to and Alhaji and Alhaji dey shook each other pr!ck for yansh? Morally upright ko, Morally bankrupt ni
1Sharon:

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Champagnegold: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2019
all the previous result of leading states in HIV/AIDS this is time they get it right, followed by CrossRiver.
For God sake what is their pride tag in the world F**k and dog meat and they are proud of it. Loose girls and lazy guys around the state. How many Akwa Ibomite can anyone be proud off both in disapora.
Abi u forget Ekaette, Akpan and the bomgs

Rubbish!!!!!
Suck!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Kylekent59: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2019
1Sharon:

If I use protection do I still need to be abstinent? undecided
Dpmo

If condom tears while in action, congrats man.

The patient dog eats the fattest bone they say.

Why can you save all your money for now and leave all those bitches, when you have had enough and right for marriage, you will enjoy the best in good health and riches.

Why is your Neck long @ dp grin grin?

Hope you have not been facing ur head down and allowing him to thrust from behind. It makes girls have long neck.

How sure will you be if you pose for doggy facing ur front, leaving him behind that he hasn't removed the CD and he keeps thrusting in you without you knowing what he's done?

More reasons why some girls ain't married till date, it might be that they have decease and any man they wanna marry would always request for test.

So true

#If u gat brain, use it

Killer Cop: Victim’s Daughter Develops Seizure After Mother’s Killing(pic) / 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu / Lagos Opens DNA Forensic Lab, The First In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54