Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors (22959 Views)

World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Kylekent59: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2019
Onyi22:

But u r more useless, I regretted being an Igbo lady,
Igbo ladies r more than cheap, in my next world, I better be a Yoruba lady than Igbo lady....
Nonsense

Stop deceiving yourself, you are not an Igbo lady/ person.

Your profile pix says it all.

You posed for doggy

Your room is scattered

Your bed/duvet is very dirty

Your legs are very dirty

Your sole is an eyesore

Your room wall is very beautiful grin grin grin

I am neither a yoruba nor an Igbo but I just know that the hatred is too much.

He who has brain should view her DP and say more. The few I observed was what I had written.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2019
1Sharon:

If they were so exposed, they would not catch HIV.
Educated and enlightened people aren't the type to catch HIV

You're wrong. Educated and enlightened people are not scared of HIV, they know it's not a death sentence so they fùck in the car , office, church and everywhere without giving a damn. We fear Cancer not HIV.
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2019
Dov3:
I have lived in Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Edo, and parts of the east... for more than 4 years each... also lived closely with people who work at NACA/NGOs

Akwa ibom has one of the best HIV clinics and ARV centres in Nigerian south that's why people with HIV go there making the prevalence rate there look very high

Akwa Ibom used to be the calmest and coolest place with a lot of rich educated guys both Nigerians and foreigners... a lot of people will say the lakwa ibom ladies are loose but if you look at it deeply, the women there are just homely and a little easily deceived compared to yoruba, ibos and other south south ladies.

Akwa ibom girls are not neccessarily more loose than other tribes.... it's just that they don't do it for money like the rest. For those claiming the north has better morals because they're muslims.. you are wrong. The hausa have severe punishments for girls who misbehave and female subjugation there is high... so forcing people to be good doesn't make them truly good. Secondly northerners don't have the kind of visitors southerners have. Northern communities are close minded conservatives and that is why they always remain backwards in all indices. Any stream that doesn't flow in or out begins to smell... becomes a pond

Thank You .
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by NaMeAboki: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2019
1Sharon:

Morally upright north indeed

Comparatively speaking - yes.
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by paddyofboss(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2019
skales67:

At least everyone living in Nigeria who read my comment knows it was a typo which distinguishes me from the wellmax guy who says Awka, Awka-Ibom and Akwa-Ibom are 3 different places.
Anybody who saw that I quoted u would see the sarcasm in what I did . You insulted me for a mistake I noticed on ur comment n tried to make a sarcastic comment out of.. SMH
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by BrokenCock: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2019
namiji2598:
i have stayed in kano for a very long time....court road, gyadi guardian behind federal high court and nasarawa hotoro saye quarters behind mopol nine barrack are the two places i have stayed....there is nothing like easily fvcked girls in kano oga sir
Then migrate to KD ,Na ur luck
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by dreamwords: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2019
wellmax:

You probably don't know how to read. Go back now and check my initial post you dimwit.
What has nacking a girl in awka got to do with a akwa ibom news
Dirty Afonja dumbo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by wellmax(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
dreamwords:

What has nacking a girl in awka got to do with a akwa ibom news
Dirty Afonja dumbo

You are probably one of the gullible I was referring too.
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by namiji2598: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
BrokenCock:

Then migrate to KD ,Na ur luck
I have stayed in KD too oga..southern kaduna before bridge near market..anguwan sarki/sunday
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by PSVITA(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
TourismMan:
Good to know.. Which state do you based

That is my LGA but I don't base in the state.
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by PSVITA(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=Chukazu post=77520026]

Is there any state you can describe as "bad people?"

My friend you wouldn't understand, Akwaibom people homely and nice. Am saying this because I school in Ebonyi state ( Though am from Imo state). The people there ( I mean Ebonyi) wouldn't regard you as anything if you can't speeek their dialet.
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by PSVITA(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oma307:

good in terms of what, oga come and finish what you have started

My friend you wouldn't understand, Akwaibom people homely and nice grin. Am saying this because I school in Ebonyi state ( Though am from Imo state). The people there ( I mean Ebonyi) wouldn't regard you as anything if you can't speeek their dialet. embarassed
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by 1Sharon(f): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Freehuman:

You're wrong. Educated and enlightened people are not scared of HIV, they know it's not a death sentence so they fùck in the car , office, church and everywhere without giving a damn. We fear both Cancer and HIV.

I never said they were scared and never said it was a death sentence. I'm just saying certain types of ppl aren't the type to catch HIV. If you were truly enlightened, you would fear cancer over HIV.

Do you know the cocktail of medications ppl with HIV take daily? Why not avoid that if you can?

Who knows you were probably the "enlightened" type to shower with hot water and salt during the ebola epidemic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by 1Sharon(f): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kylekent59:

If condom tears while in action, congrats man.

The patient dog eats the fattest bone they say.

Why can you save all your money for now and leave all those bitches, when you have had enough and right for marriage, you will enjoy the best in good health and riches.

Why is your Neck long @ dp grin grin?

Hope you have not been facing ur head down and allowing him to thrust from behind. It makes girls have long neck.

How sure will you be if you pose for doggy facing ur front, leaving him behind that he hasn't removed the CD and he keeps thrusting in you without you knowing what he's done?

More reasons why some girls ain't married till date, it might be that they have decease and any man they wanna marry would always request for test.

So true

#If u gat brain, use it

How ignorant are you ? You think ppl don't catch STDs in marriage? And are condoms the only contraceptive you know off??

You think married ppl have no reason to use contraceptives too?

The typical dumb Nigerian christian

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by BrokenCock: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
namiji2598:
I have stayed in KD too oga..southern kaduna before bridge near market..anguwan sarki/sunday
cry ur luck just dey evaporate anyhow. Oya come Benue
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by movetoca: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Slurity:
If that is the stupid excuse then the whole Lagos suppose to have HIV already.
Exactly my thought. How many visitors do they entertain a day in the whole of Akwa Ibom. They should blame their people and stop fixing blame on visitors.
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Favmil101(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Omg go to brothels in Uyo Igbo gals full dia, especially Imo.
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by megareal: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
I've worked closely with HIV clinics and my sibling is with an HIV NGO, I've been opportune to see statistics, offer counseling and generally deal with People Living with HIV. Truth is, most infected folks aren't even from the state. I can cite more than 40 cases of infected persons who travel once monthly from PH, Abia and other neighbouring states for their retrovirals. And they aren't Akwa Ibomites. So statistically, Akwa Ibom having the highest rate of HIV doesn't mean all infected persons are Akwa Ibom indigenes. But that is a shitty excuse from the commissioner if you ever heard one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by namiji2598: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
BrokenCock:
cry ur luck just dey evaporate anyhow. Oya come Benue
I haven't been to benue bro....but KD gat girls Sha, but abeg leave kano out of the matter,,,the only place I have seen girls in kano is badawa and probably hotoro and sabon gari.but southern KD gat girls

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by kpo56(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
namiji2598:
I haven't been to benue bro....but KD gat girls Sha, but abeg leave kano out of the matter,,,the only place I have seen girls in kano is badawa and probably hotoro and sabon gari.but southern KD gat girls

baba southern Kaduna girls are ........ men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by dreamwords: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
wellmax:

You are probably one of the gullible I was referring too.
Hide ur dirty afonja vulture head in shame
grin
Afonja travel and see, the world doesn't end under your father's brown roof
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by BrokenCock: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
namiji2598:
just go back to Enugu
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by wellmax(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
dreamwords:

Hide ur dirty afonja vulture head in shame
grin

Elede
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by lavatoz(f): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lmao, see them. These are the kind of news concerning akwa ibom that you people like to hear. Anything bad about the state amuses you people. Anyway, all this is all political propaganda
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by dreamwords: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
wellmax:

Elede
Afonja don't know the different between awka and akwa
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by 1Sharon(f): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2019
lavatoz:
Lmao, see them. These are the kind of news concerning akwa ibom that you people like to hear. Anything bad about the state amuses you people. Anyway, all this is all political propaganda

Lol ode. Most ppl don't know anything about akwa ibom. Why the hell do you think ppl would want to tell lies about you lot?

Do not overestimate your own importance

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Od1n: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2019
Ubdavis:
We have cheap girls everywhere... I have traveled wide, and I knw what am saying.. Clear ur mind of preconceived negative opinion, be scientific in ur assertion...

Does one need "science" to ascertain if a girl is cheap?
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by Ubdavis(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2019
Od1n:

Does one need "science" to ascertain if a girl is cheap?

If u understand the meaning of science, u wouldn't have asked that. Quantitative and qualitative approach of research and other methods, are scientific ways of drawing conclusions to social issues. What research did u carry out to buttress ur claims ?. Science is not only about laboratory. Thus we have social science. U better knw this for ur own good.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by wellmax(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2019
dreamwords:

Afonja don't know the different between awka and akwa

Slide tackling ELEDE
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by lavatoz(f): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol ode. Most ppl don't know anything about akwa ibom. Why the hell do you think ppl would want to tell lies about you lot?

Do not overestimate your own importance

*yawn* if it wasn't so important you wouldn't be reading it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by 1Sharon(f): 12:38am On Apr 16, 2019
lavatoz:

*yawn* if it wasn't so important you wouldn't be reading it.

It was on the front page, why won't I read it?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors by lavatoz(f): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
1Sharon:

grin

It was on the front page, why won't I read it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killer Cop: Victim’s Daughter Develops Seizure After Mother’s Killing(pic) / 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu / Lagos Opens DNA Forensic Lab, The First In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.