Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant (21493 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by educhigo: 5:12am On Apr 14, 2019
why asaba delta state house rent cost than onitsha?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by trapQ: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2019
When it comes to drilling pill Rivers is safe right? Lol. At least there is no skull mining unlike your SW.
IntrovertedK:
Lol. Rivers of all places. I'd choose even Sokoto as a christian over Rivers self. That useless state.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by trapQ: 5:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Even the report from the government shows that those seaports are too shallow, preventing large ships from berthing there. Also most times when shipping, the shipping company (abroad) might not Rivers ports on their list of destinations also especially if the ship is too large it will be unable to berth in Rivers State. So, proper dredging has to be done for the seaport to function adequately.

Rivers airport is not fully functional as an international airport. Meaning you can hardly fly directly from there to anywhere worthy. Even the flow destinations are double of the prices you get in Lagos.

IntrovertedK:
so they have seaports? Even two and another new modern airport. Buh chipmunk, goodnessme and their brothers will always come here to tell us how SW is not giving them room for development and to crown it all, they will tell you they are in Lagos because of the port. Whateve happen to Rivers seaport and airport though.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by trapQ: 5:40am On Apr 14, 2019
Even golf estate, I heard 2 bedroom flat there is about 2m.
AnthonyAk:
estate by between naf base and eliozu?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by amjustme2: 5:57am On Apr 14, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Forgot to add.

Rivers State has one of the largest economies in Nigeria, mainly because of its crude oil. The State has two major refineries, two major seaports, airports, and various industrial estates spread across the state, particularly in the State capital.

You again forgot to add.

None of the 2 Refineries or Sea ports are operational.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by jauntty: 6:00am On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:
Thank God for this thread.Please everyone,I need a cheap hotel or guest house around Abacha road GRA in Port Harcourt.I have an induction and the scary part of it is that I have never been to Port Harcourt all my life.This is a better opportunity to travel.My budget is 5k for 3days.Please I need to start making plans.
Hard to get a decent hotel for 5k around GRA
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by RealityShot: 6:19am On Apr 14, 2019
IntrovertedK:
so they have seaports? Even two and another new modern airport. Buh chipmunk, goodnessme and their brothers will always come here to tell us how SW is not giving them room for development and to crown it all, they will tell you they are in Lagos because of the port. Whateve happen to Rivers seaport and airport though.
read how Nigerian politics has made those facilities useless
https://www.nairaland.com/2873405/onne-sea-port
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by lebron7(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2019
AnthonyAk:
estate by between naf base and eliozu?
They are for sale.......25m for the duplexes

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by lonelydora: 6:30am On Apr 14, 2019
hannahwealth:
Stop deceiving the public. The prices is not as outrageous as your presenting. I'm also a Landlady In PH, Rumuorlumeni to be precise so I know what I'm talking about.

Don't mind him. His prices are too outrageous.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by lonelydora: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:
Thank God for this thread.Please everyone,I need a cheap hotel or guest house around Abacha road GRA in Port Harcourt.I have an induction and the scary part of it is that I have never been to Port Harcourt all my life.This is a better opportunity to travel.My budget is 5k for 3days.Please I need to start making plans.

Let's talk. Pm
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by nasoeb: 6:33am On Apr 14, 2019
Swagahyk:
What of Bonny Island, Ozuoba axis, Elekahia/Rumuomasi
Bonny Island,
1 bedroom flat ranges from 190k - 250k
2 bedroom flats ranges from 250k - 400k
3 bedroom flats ranges from 450k - 750k
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by AleAirHub(m): 6:34am On Apr 14, 2019
YENAGOA & IMO PLEASE
CotenantNIG:
Our next series would be enugu state
Lalasticlala
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by lomprico(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2019
Not entirely true.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by AleAirHub(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2019
I believe what op drops here is 80% correct & the figure should serve as a guideline for those who intend relocating to those area. Those people shouting is lie , should please drop their own finding rather than making noise here.

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by SoliBayNG: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:

Your budget is Small. Getting a hotel for N5k is pretty hard, especially in that area.
Most preferably you increase your budget a bit, and can get a decent one around areas that you can take a drop to abacha Road. You can send us a message if you still need help.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2019
IntrovertedK:

More like a child talking

Ask Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2019
trapQ:
Even the report from the government shows that those seaports are too shallow, preventing large ships from berthing there. Also most times when shipping, the shipping company (abroad) might not Rivers ports on their list of destinations also especially if the ship is too large it will be unable to berth in Rivers State. So, proper dredging has to be done for the seaport to function adequately.

Rivers airport is not fully functional as an international airport. Meaning you can hardly fly directly from there to anywhere worthy. Even the flow destinations are double of the prices you get in Lagos.

Live govt and their lies.
Is politics not just shallow channel
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:
GRA Port Harcourt is a very expensive area, not to mention hotels there are very expensive too. It's almost impossible to get any hotel around GRA for 5k. Except someone leaving there decides to help you, since you've not been to PH before you have to be careful.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by 3verblazing(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2019
Looks like housing is more affordable in the state capital than any were else in the state ....thats wierd..

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by sainturch(m): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:
. You can't get at that amount. Check rumola area or dline
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by ClearFlair: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2019
diablos:
Rivers State, home of the brave and wicked Wike, slayer of the lizard of ubima.

Rivers state is full of barbarians and runsgirls
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Afamed: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

More like a child talking

Ask Tinubu
But between 2010 to 2015 when GEJ was in power, a son of the soil from SS, should we still hold Tinubu responsible ? Or from 1999 down to 2015, when PDP was in power. From the statistics available, Tinubu has been tormenting most of you, no wonder, when you fail to impregnate your wife, either you hold PMB or Tinubu responsible. Most of you are half-baked . The reason why the sea port in Lagos is far functional than others is basically because of the availability of the ready market and read buyer. Abi the Virgin Atlanta and British Airways which only use the MMIA in Nigeria is because of Tinubu too?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Npfn: 7:55am On Apr 14, 2019
hannahwealth:
Stop deceiving the public. The prices is not as outrageous as your presenting. I'm also a Landlady In PH, Rumuorlumeni to be precise so I know what I'm talking about.
God bless you ma this op because your a house agent and own a blog you keep on putting outrageous data out this cotenantnig is sick I blame the mod promoting this rubbish fake prices when you get to ground you see real prices
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2019
Afamed:

But between 2010 to 2015 when GEJ was in power, a son of the soil from SS, should we still hold Tinubu responsible ? Or from 2003 down to 2015, when PDP was in power. From the statistics available, Tinubu has been tormenting most of you, no wonder, when you fail to impregnate your wife, either you hold PMB or Tinubu responsible.

I have stopped discussing issues or arguing with any descendants of awolowo for a long time, after a snake must also give birth to something long.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by moriss33(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Our next series would be enugu state
Lalasticlala
I can help with that
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Afamed: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I have stopped discussing issues or arguing with any descendants of awolowo for a long time, after a snake must also give birth to something long.
Address the issue , local champion. The Virgin Atlantic and British Airways that only fly down to MMAI in Lagos is because of Tinubu too? Half-baked, who does not know how things work

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2019
Afamed:

Address the issue , local champion. The Virgin Atlantic and British Airways that only fly down to MMAI in Lagos is because of Tinubu too? Half-baked, who does not know how things work

Which issues am I to address.

Awolowo should address all numerous issues he committed. ........una wey be. International champion

How can I address issues with descendants of awolowo who are hell bent on one side.

The fact remains there is no issue to address as far as u guys are concerned.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by 2kurupt(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:
5k for 3days? shocked That can't get you a decent hotel/guest house within Abacha road vicinity for even a day.

Please up your budget so you don't get frustrated, Port Harcourt is unfortunately pricey for no good reason.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by manny4u(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2019
OP can you please kindly do same for calabar, I am thinking of accepting a job offer there.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2019
Op you said nothing of the deadly cult activities, this also determine the rent as people are dreading the cult infested areas and houses are cheaper there.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by 2kurupt(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2019
AnthonyAk:
estate between naf base and eliozu?
That area is called Rukpakuluchi (dunno if I got the spelling correct).
Standard 1 bedroom apartment starts from 450k, that area is elitist in their pricing if you can afford it.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Rivers - Co-tenant by mrkings84(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2019
I stay in a studio apartment in Rumuolumeni (Mgbuodohia community in particular where cult activities are on the rise. Just a week ago over 8 residents of this community were gunned down by some cultists). There I pay 130k even as there's no road, water, light. The living situation in this state is critical.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Renting An Apartment For The First Time / Should I Dispose My Mowe Property And Move To Ikorodu? / Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.