Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic (32491 Views)

Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To / Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" / Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
A mans priority in this world is not about his looks

Its more about his power to control his environment

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Americanboy35: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Everybody for naija now na actress grin
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by MissRaine69(f): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Women and their shopping lists .......
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by MissRaine69(f): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Americanboy35:
Everybody for naija now na actress grin
Or model.

1 Like

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by sunkieisland(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Can't imagine this poo made front page and I joined the multitude to read it.

Walks out of thread.

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by cosse(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
HisSexcellency:

So, she currently does not have a man in her life It's only in Nigeria that people go into relationship and marriage with a checklist........
1. Must be handsome √
2. Must be rich √
3. Must be literate √
3. Romantic √
4. Must be tall √
5. Must not be stingy √

After that you then claim to have falling inlove undecided
A true love does not require checklist.
tiri gbosa for u abegi.......
Barman....1 odeku please!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Sirjamo: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
paddyofboss:

She is saying her man must be handsome.so she doesn't cheat on him.when they are married. How is she being an illiterate
I was about to ask the same question
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmm which one is adultery..

Which is come be fornication..

Abi she don marriage wan re marry again

1 Like

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by laughitall(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
ValCon888:
You hate adultery abi you hate fornication?

Illiteracy is a disease.
big disease
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by kenny37(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
when did she start acting that,she's now an actress
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Onyeabortonna: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Sorry bro but u seem not to understand d post making u d illiterate
ValCon888:

Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Arizonaaddict1: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Onyi22:
What about money?
na people like you dey marry pauper las las
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by godofuck231: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
MhizMuna:
For Abuja-based actress, Nazareth Jesse, there’s nothing like having a rich husband that can guarantee his spouse comfort, peace of mind, love and care.

But then, the University of Abuja Economics graduate believes that it takes a rich man with the fear of God to be kind hearted towards his spouse.

On the kind of man she wants as husband, the actress said: “I want a man with vision, a kind hearted person, a man that is literate. I want a God fearing man with prospects. He should be ready to make me his life partner and not just a baby factory.

https://www./2019/04/handsome-romantic-actress-nazareth-jesse.html

menopause is knocking, so how many women' husbands did you knack, somebody give me my kola and walking stick there, this child is playing games with the elders
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by YabaLeftist: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
This woman don old o. I last read about her in 2013 in Vanguard newspapers.
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by godofuck231: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
HisSexcellency:

So, she currently does not have a man in her life It's only in Nigeria that people go into relationship and marriage with a checklist........
1. Must be handsome √
2. Must be rich √
3. Must be literate √
3. Romantic √
4. Must be tall √
5. Must not be stingy √

After that you then claim to have falling inlove undecided
A true love does not require checklist.
item 5, try using her money to buy fuel for your car if pastor no go call you warn you
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by jitolala(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
You want a tall handsome man, that's how you will marry a tall handsome man that can be likened to a very nice looking car with a keke nape engine.
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Notatribalist(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
ValCon888:

Illiteracy is a disease.
you're the illiterate here. Can a married person engage in formication? No.married person only engage in adultery, so she's right to say she hate adultery because she was talking about when she marries..
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by naijajobx: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oh you want it all
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by NotComplaining: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Is that a mop or a wig or both. With the way shes looking she should settle for mediocre, anything more and she might end up fornicating...
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Isoduwa(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
toprealman:
You just fall you hand over nothing. She knows what she is saying

Tell us what she is saying then
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Enemyofpeace: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
As if she knows what it means to be romantic.
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by jordyspices: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Says an old looking hag
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Lovelyn451(f): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
ValCon888:

Illiteracy is a disease.
what are you saying??
Adultery is a sexual sin committed by married folks, married man/woman having sex with one other than their wife/ husband..i.e infidelity while fornication is premarital sex by unmarried people...

She hates adultery ie she doesn't want to be married and be found having sex with a man who is not her husband hence she wants a romantic man
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by expert555: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
paddyofboss:

She is saying her man must be handsome.so she doesn't cheat on him.when they are married. How is she being an illiterate

What have handsomeness got to do with sex, she is just lost for materials or fake things in life, she only wants God fearing man she can manipulate and cheats on without fear of nasty repercussions
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by paddyofboss(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
expert555:

What have handsomeness got to do with sex, she is just lost for materials or fake things in life, she only wants God fearing man she can manipulate and cheats on without fear of nasty repercussions
That's out of context... U are stating it own opinion.. To her 'handsomeness' has everything to do with sex
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by Mypeople2(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
ValCon888:

Illiteracy is a disease.
It seems you don't understand what she said. She means if the man does not have those qualities, she will be having extra-marital affair
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by PapaAdanna: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
This one must cheat if married

1 Like

Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by mikejj(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
dominique:

What's she's saying is she wants a "God fearing" man who will not cheat on her. Meanwhile she must have done nasty stuff with other women's husbands o. Ndi Unabuja "Actress", what goes around must come around.
what goes around doesn't come around all the time..I have been to my girlfriend house and for 3 weeks now she hasn't come to my place..
Re: Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic by toprealman: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Isoduwa:

Tell us what she is saying then
You can start by checking the difference between the two terms you are struggling with....prof.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema: Since I Got This Fame, It’s Been So Hard To Love Again / Teddy-A, Bambam And Lasisi Elenu Show Off Their PVCs / Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.