Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors (21841 Views)

WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / Isreal Galadima The JAMB Guru: Throwback Pictures Of 2018 UTME Highest Scorer / '‘students Now Drug Invigilators With Dangerous Chemical To Use Expo' - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by kingzjay(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
Next time, the parents should make sure that the exam will not start until their hijab wearing kids are allowed in. These IPOB monkeys in the SW are trying to tell us how to dress, that will NOT happen. We are going to send these brainwashed terrorist religious monkeys back to their evil enclave. Enough is enough.

You're day-dreaming... You're just wishing oh!

That nonsense of hiding behind your religion to kill your fellow brother can only happen in that region you belong. The militants in the SS can wipe the whole of the North in just a day. Just continue killing yourselves there

5 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by lastmessenger: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
This pattern of muslim abuses by muslim haters must stop. If these abuses continue, they will certainly be an unanticipated effect. They gave several excuses of why they are denying them of wearing hijab, all of which are largely rubbish. The eradication of one of the world’s very worst problems (Muslim haters/Islamaphobia) is a prize worth fighting for.
bla bla bla go and sit down. You guys are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. Why didn't you condemn the idi..ot who threatened someone with death for converting to Christianity? Now all of a sudden because of one gabbage piece cloth you all have got your leprosy mouth to talk.

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by yemifez: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
masseratti:
Am. A Christian, if they can wear hijab in the north to write jamb exams, I don't think it's right to stop them from wearing it to write jamb in the south, this is so wrong.
the only sensible and logical post I have read so far.
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by sunnyt1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
This pattern of muslim abuses by muslim haters must stop. If these abuses continue, they will certainly be an unanticipated effect. They gave several excuses of why they are denying them of wearing hijab, all of which are largely rubbish. The eradication of one of the world’s very worst problems (Muslim haters/Islamaphobia) is a prize worth fighting for.

The unanticipated effect always mean killing fellow innocent Nigerians.

islam is about violence and killings

5 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by SlayDaddy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Islam means WAR
To you and your FAMILY
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Donpenny(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
The MURIC is suffering from delusion of grandeur . So he believes he and his terrorist organization are bigger than the law.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by generationz(f): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Adolf Hitler was a Christian and he has caused the death of over 50 million people in less than 5 years, while Islam as a religion is yet to kill 5 million people as a whole ?.

Trans Atlantic slave trade propagated by Christians has sold more than 100 million humans, while Islam is yet to reach 10 million.
Tell me who is the terrorist ?
European Christians colonized Africans against their will and enslaved us all, am ashamed of my fellow Africans for practicing Christianity with all these atrocities mentioned . please Google these fact before replying me .
Your mumu don do . ode

you people will just wake up and cook up one thing thinking it makes
sense
did Adolf Hitler kill in the name of Jesus?
wasn't it in the name of the state?

Yes the slave traders were mostly christians . Was it done in the name not Jesus Christ?

didn't slavery exist before the transatlantic slavery?

Weren't black people of all tribes dealing in slavery before the whites came?
Who is responsible for European education in Africa= White missionaries in the name of Jesus Christ.

That education is the reason why you have a phone and can even type the all you just did.

If not youll still be living in mud houses

The whites came and gave you development yet you can't continue from where they stopped.

5 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
kingzjay:

Must you display your stupidity in the public?
I'm sure you weren't born when Buhari's daughter removed her hijab and get 'called to the bar'. I did my NYSC in Kano state and I know better.

Get a life
So just because Buhari's daughter removed her hijab, then every other person must/shud remove thiers?

Thank God Farida helped us settle that matter once and for all

If you can't stand a Muslim woman in hijab go and hug a transformer
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Did she denied it?
Not everyone has the time to attend stupid cheap rumor

It's better ignoring many

Even you, I ve made up my mind to ignore u
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Lol. Like I said you guys are paranoid.

I like Hijab. My wife wears Hijab but she is not a moslem. I don't like it because of any religious nonsense, I just like it.

I like flaunting my wife, I love her curves. Of course, I spent so much to get her to that level.

You guys wear hijab to hide these endowments. But I don't. I just like it.

She is a Doctor and she knows when to wear it and when not to.

There is nothing special about Hijab. It is just a piece of clothing.
Every hijab wearing woman has a reason for wearing it

What's important is to respect their reason
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Abayolaid: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
olaks4real:
How true is this pls... I need to know
go true yr bible and read
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by nwanyionitsha: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

Retarded brainwashed IPOB Biafra religious terrorist monkey. Better move back to your evil erosion ravaged enclave.
Bla,bla,bla,bla..... Oya knack head for pillar.... grin
Tueh...

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by queiii: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Adolf Hitler was a Christian and he has caused the death of over 50 million people in less than 5 years, while Islam as a religion is yet to kill 5 million people as a whole ?.

Trans Atlantic slave trade propagated by Christians has sold more than 100 million humans, while Islam is yet to reach 10 million.
Tell me who is the terrorist ?
European Christians colonized Africans against their will and enslaved us all, am ashamed of my fellow Africans for practicing Christianity with all these atrocities mentioned . please Google these fact before replying me .
Your mumu don do . ode

"islam is yet to..." lmao. Dude, I'm not having this argument. your mates always get their ass handed to them every time they start this debate. I agree, your barbaric sharia laws (still effective in this century) are still going to kill more persons than the millions they already have. in the mean time, let's have this conversation around the hijab incident

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by montumonami(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Your last sentence is sacarstic
SlayDaddy:
Anytime I go through comments on Nairaland about islam, I feel dissapointed. Why can't we embrace eachother
Why can't we understand each other
In this MURIC warning, I dnt see anywhere they mention Christian or Terrorism but still people call Muslim Terrorists.
Hijab is for Female Muslim since Z not using fuel or Blood shedding Why can't we just allow it except if those againsting it want Muslim problem.
I believe ISLAM means PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by queiii: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
So just because Buhari's daughter removed her hijab, then every other person must/shud remove thiers?

Thank God Farida helped us settle that matter once and for all

If you can't stand a Muslim woman in hijab go and hug a transformer

you Muslim folks make it seem like we hate hijabs... we don't. you islamitards just like to incite trouble and controversies on matters that could be easily ignored.

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by amliftedhigher: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
You are a terrorist simple. Those useless women can hide bomb in that smelling hijab.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
queiii:

you Muslim folks make it seem like we hate hijabs... we don't. you islamitards just like to incite trouble and controversies on matters that could be easily ignored.
So deny hijab wearing girls entry into exam hall is notin to u?

1 Like

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by maasoap(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
And those intolerant bunches would be shouting Islamisation agenda
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by maasoap(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
queiii:

How delusional can you be? You don't hate hijabs but you wouldn't let muslim girls wear it in peace and you would equally want Muslims to ignore the oppression and not react to it. Just clap for yourself, Mr Hypocrite
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by queiii: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
So deny hijab wearing girls entry into exam hall is notin to u?

i care less about that. not wearing hijab for 120mins won't stop her from wearing it for the rest of her life. Plus that piece of clothing doesn't guarantee "islam Heaven" for her. everyone knows examination officials can be pretty extreme... so kukuma do wetin em ask u...enta that hall write wetin u go dia for.

na una types( u, the gurl, her dad, and every other dumb die-hard religious type) dey cause wahala where e no suppose dey

5 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by queiii: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
maasoap:

How delusional can you be? You don't hate hijabs but you wouldn't let muslim girls wear it in peace and you would equally want Muslims to ignore the oppression and not react to it. Just clap for yourself, Mr Hypocrite

wow dude, can you point out where i stated that i wouldn't let Muslim girls wear their hijab in peace. why una just dey like this, eh?

1 Like

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by ChristianNorth: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Abdulhakeem78:

Take a minute of your time to check the CONSTITUTION which stipulates what you claimed to be respected. The given rules understand the environment and its inhabitants before given Muslims their right to wear it. Simple which is harder to reject!!!
Quote the section of the constitution. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Khaleell001(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
kingzjay:

You just proved to us that you're a terrorist. He who lives by the sword, dies by it. No Wonder you people kill yourselves without conscience

Anytime most of your christians speak. on. religious issue yiu appear more stupid than I thought.
If saying the truth means one is a terrorist so be it. We will continue to terrorize you with the truth.
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Komu1048(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Anytime i hear hijab, I remember Zainab. Zainab had 6 carry overs in year one but since then she always wear hijab to exams and miraculously that settles it. Most Hijab wearing students in Kogi State university use it for expo, even some Christian ladies wear it in hard courses. But men are helpless, until hijab can be worn by men that pieces of shit should be scrapped. It makes poor female students perform better n to me that's sexism

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Khaleell001(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
kingzjay:

You're day-dreaming... You're just wishing oh!

That nonsense of hiding behind your religion to kill your fellow brother can only happen in that region you belong. The militants in the SS can wipe the whole of the North in just a day. Just continue killing yourselves there

Militant in the SS you say?
Which religion does Asari Dokubo practice?
Why not simply shut your dirty trap if you have nothing to say.

You and I know SS people are afraid to die and you know northerners are wired to see death as a form of pride when they fight.

Let's not even go there.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Debaks1: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
Point noted..... But have you ever thought of what brought about the fear or so called hate of Muslims around the world...

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by BrutusOj(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
Why wouldn't such happen in d North but oppressing the West region. Shame on jamb for not being able to caution her supervisor n invigilator what is right to do.
caution what? Hijab is used for examination malpractice. Those who schooled in the north can attest to the fact that both muslim and non-muslim hide unallowed materials in their hijab into exam halls and most time they are not searched eapecially when the invigilators/supervisors are males and non-muslims. Why are you guys trying to be holier than the arabs who brought the religion to you here? The highest you see in arabian countries is the veil that covers only the head to shoulder. Enough of the use of religion to carry out illegal activities in this nation sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Enemyofpeace: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
SlayDaddy:

To you and your FAMILY
Islam means WAR

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Debaks1: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
Nobody is carrying arms, you heard what Muric said.
Offenders would be taken to the police station.
Really....police station....a religion that has a law system of its own and has over time ignored the general law in use.....

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Khaleell001(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
generationz:

you people will just wake up and cook up one thing thinking it makes
sense
did Adolf Hitler kill in the name of Jesus?
wasn't it in the name of the state?

Yes the slave traders were mostly christians . Was it done in the name not Jesus Christ?

didn't slavery exist before the transatlantic slavery?

Weren't black people of all tribes dealing in slavery before the whites came?
Who is responsible for European education in Africa= White missionaries in the name of Jesus Christ.

That education is the reason why you have a phone and can even type the all you just did.

If not youll still be living in mud houses

The whites came and gave you development yet you can't continue from where they stopped.

You are very very ignorant.
The reasons Adolf Hitler incinerated 5 million Jews was more of religious than immigration claims.

Adolf Hitler was a white Christian suprmacist who who promoted fascism.

We know slave trade was done using the biblical verse of Genesis 9 to 11 where the sons of Noah were divided and all that.

It is an open secret.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Humm. Only what asir people want is half naked girl, not normal well dress girl,

But command of Allah is woman should not display of their beaut to anyone except their husbands, and I wonder why school always against moral ?

Well christainity brought westan education into Africa, and that is why because their lady use to walk half naked that is why they want our beautiful lady in Islam to walk naked too but it a lie it can't work,

1 Like

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Debaks1: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Maybe I should get myself a copy of the holy Koran and read it. I thought education is a product of the infidels and Muslims are not supposed to associate with the infidels. Education is haram,init?
I tire ooo...i don't know Wat the babe was doing their in the first place.....
Islam nd western education are not to be mixed...
I really don't understand this ppl....the best thing is just to be observing them quietly behind closed doors bcoz they can change it anytime for anyone....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments / Lecturer Dismissed For Exposing Corruption In Yabatech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.