Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits (33273 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter Tamar's 11th Birthday / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Mrop(m): 5:04am On Apr 14, 2019
Beautiful nollywood Monalisa Chinda Show off Her Cute Daughter as they Both Rock Matching Outfit as they both dance in excitement enjoying some mother daughter quality time together.

You like? Watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/monalisa-chinda-show-off-her-cute-daughter-as-they-both-rock-matching-outfit/

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Mrop(m): 5:04am On Apr 14, 2019
Watch Video => HERE

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 14, 2019
Happy Married Life to her! kiss

By this time next year we will be in her house eating Jollof rice after she must have given birth to a bouncing baby boy cool

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Eco99(m): 5:07am On Apr 14, 2019

This one that the poor innocent young girl has already learnt how to keep mouth like female orangutan calling for male partners during heat period...

She will definitely be impregnated by an upcoming musician before 18 ...

marry a divorced football player @ 25 ...

divorce him after 3 yrs of marriage

and preach feminism for the rest of her life..

#Eco99#

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by vanida6: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2019
Nice
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by MrSensor(m): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2019
I don't like this kind of her eyes. Very scaring.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by iGISTM0RE: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2019
tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by partnerbizz4: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2019
MrSensor:
I don't like this kind of her eyes. Very scaring.

very what?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Joystark(f): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
partnerbizz4:

very what?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

Very scaring grin

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Houseofglam7(f): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Beautiful mother and daughter photo
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by itspzpics(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by partnerbizz4: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Joystark:

Very scaring grin
its SCARY babe
NOT SCARING.
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Olukat(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
partnerbizz4:

its SCARY babe

NOT SCARING.

... that all? shocked shocked
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Jh0wsef(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
It's your graphic designer's birthday today, show some love cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by thelifepagesng(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by mikejj(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

By this time next year we will be in her house eating Jollof rice after she must have given birth to a bouncing baby boy cool
u tooo like food...ah
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Pabloosas(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
cheesy
Olukat:

... that all? shocked shocked
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by nonxo007(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Eco99:

This one that the poor innocent young girl has already learnt how to keep mouth like female orangutan calling for male partners during heat period...

#Eco99#
Seems this is what happened to your mother, just on a worse level... Oshi

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by GGirll: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Joystark:

Very scaring grin
Very scary Olodo!!
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by MrImole: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
So?
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by midnighter(f): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
I love that name, Tamar.

Maybe I should pinch it for my own future daughter cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by midnighter(f): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dianme:
CCTV Spy Recording Pen. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Pen. This Pen can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Pen is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #12.000... To buy pls call .Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.. 0 8 0 6 6 8 0 4 6 2 5

cheesy is this what they used to catch Ganduje
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
I don't think she's pregnant.
tohyorsih2:

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Joystark(f): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
partnerbizz4:

its SCARY babe

NOT SCARING.

I was only repeating what the guy typed. Cos your question made me laugh.
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Joystark(f): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
GGirll:

Very scary Olodo!!

Oversabi, you didn't see the 'laughter' emoji attached to know it was a joke ba?
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by lyriclekidd(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Nice picture

Check my signature for your giftcards and bitcoin..
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Eco99:

#Eco99#
Shame on you!

Can you say this concerning your 10 year old sisters or female family members!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Sultty(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
What's with d fowl yansh looking mouth
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by MrPENIS(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
"Mona lisa gbe gbesi ohaaa she kari front way dy kill pesin na her"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Posted A Photo With Her Boyfriend?, Read A Fan Advice / Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) / Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.