Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage (33270 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by AlexReports(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2019
The famous ICT guru and Real estate merchant, Dr. Olakunle Churchill has revealed plans of getting married again after his crashed marriage with controversial nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh.

Churchill made this revelation via an exclusive online reaction when he was asked if he would get married again. In his response he said, "if God directs my steps to the right marital pathway, I would ofcourse".

Olakunle Churchill was married to Actress Tonto Dikeh, who gave him a son, King Andre Churchill and few months into the marriage, it crashed and they got a divorce. Since then Olakunle Churchill has continued to make efforts to live up to his responsibility as a father, irrespective of the lingering marital crisis and unconfirmed accusations initiated by his ex-wife to drag his image.

In a post from a fan, it was cited that Dr. Olakunle has told his ex-wife several times to move on with her life and forget about him, instead of generating issues to keep them in the public spotlight. However, with his intentions of getting married again, we wonder the kind of drama that would come up this time.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/04/move-on-olakunle-churchill-reveals.html?m=1

10 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by majamajic(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2019
hmmm

the guy really went through hell and back.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Harrymig1(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2019
If God? Does God support that?

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by dangotesmummy: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2019
The little boy sure looks like his dad but tonto go wail well well if Churchill marries because the way she keeps blabbing over this church hill matter endlessly, she go lament taya o cheesy

Sha mabaye omolomo je sha.don't turn your son into another bobrisky because the kinds of questionable clowns you're exposing your son to is dangerous for his mental health tonto

I know you're on nairaland that's why I wrote this

How can Churchill marry a crazy,unpredictable amugbo like tonto and expect the marriage to last? Why do Nigerians even think marriage changes anyone? grin

127 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by IamD18: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2019
Na this one go make Tonto Dikeh commit suicide out frustration and envy.

She fit even wake up one day begin ginger her son why he go resemble Churchill.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Tonmiwatimmy: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2019
This one can't go Haven..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by itspzpics(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by ojun50(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2019
He should do fast toto is turning into another tin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by chucks185: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2019
GOOD FOR HIM, SINCE IT COULDN'T WORK OUT BETWEEN HIM AND TONTO . HE ISN'T GETTING YOUNGER

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by donbachi(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2019
Na dis one tonto go take hang her sef

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Lanry1(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2019
Alas e go marry upon Tonto wahala. dis guy no send Tonto oh

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2019
Absolutely

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Mitsurugi(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2019
And I sense more tantrums from Ms. Dikeh. And I sense a hard on from Seun. Oh lord... when is it going to end. angry

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2019
This guy is a living testimony, lived with the devil and came out alive

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by SouthSouth1914: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2019
Correct guy

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by ricon: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2019
This will open another rant session for Tonto Dike. This is fatality in the making.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Mutemenot(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2019
Tonto slayer angry I like your way nigga .

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by biosilicon: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Tonto right now

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Opinedecandid(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Going forward is the way out

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Truthbites: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Hmm
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by meobizy(f): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2019
Nairalanders who can eat eba three times a day, how does it taste?
I don't understand the special thing about the plain tasting meal.
I know fufu has a taste of its own and also pounded yam.
Eba to me is uninteresting, nothing special to say the least.
Oya, Marvis and her friends, explain and enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by daughtery01: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2019
Good for you boss sometime you wonder how you ended up with some kinda people

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by arabbunkum: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2019
Has he stopped his yahoo yahoo business?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Lexusgs430: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2019
Did God direct him to Tonto.......

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by GloShare(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2019
Tonto dikeh blocks mamacitagram.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Illuminados(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2019
Go and marry and forget that termagant

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by martineverest(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2019
the potential wife should be careful
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by koyyess: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2019
The right pathway?

You mean to someone that will feed and clothe you the way tonto was and pretending on social media about it?

Does God even support that nonsense

This is the only option you have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits / Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty / Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.