Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? (14484 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Offpoint: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Righteousness89:

Don't DECIEVE yourself, The Gospel has gone beyond
I give up on you.... Jesus take control.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Na na na, you are just trolling for the fun of it, you don't deserve any help.

Let's be realistic now.
I need to Starr the piggery farming. Even if is loan. 5 years time I will pay 70% back with the capital.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Image123(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Much ado about people who have not heard the gospel, leave that to God. The ado should be about you that has heard it countless times and done nothing significant about it.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by DonX001: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
NPComplete:
So who did God have tell Africans about Him? who are the witnesses God left for Africans so that they will be saved before Christianity came? Orunmila and Amadioha?

Instead of u to admit u don't know the answer to what happens to people who died before Christianity and leave it to God, u just decided to wing it and throw about a bunch of meaningless Bible verses that cannot withstand logic, abi?

Foolish thread.
Gbam!!!
Very annoying thread with the OP rambling around without making any sense, and not answering his own question.
I skimmed through his post twice and still didn't get the answer to the question, even in the conclusion.

Complete waste of my 10minutes spent trying to make sense of his useless post.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by uthlaw: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Why does Sunnis kill Shia, you have started again and when people start exposing your blood thirsty religion and its Pedeaphilic founder you will start hunting for who to BOMB AND STAB.
sunnis kill Shia not because of God but for their personal reasons.... bombing around the world is just a propaganda to Islam,does that are fighting jihad for Islam are also killing people worshipping in the mosque, common sense will tell you where it coming from.go around the world to see how Islam worship God,it the Same and we speak a single language while worshipping.... where did Jesus tell you people to build a church for a business purposes!
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by DonManuel01(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Why Do We BAPTIZE FOR THE DEAD

B Y E L D E R D . T O D D C H R I S T O F F E R S O N
Of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

Christian theologians have long wrestled with the question, What is the destiny of the billions who have lived and died with no knowledge of Jesus? With the Restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ has come the understanding of how the unbaptized dead are redeemed and how God can be “a perfect, just God, and a merci-ful God also” ( Alma 42:15 ).
While yet in life, Jesus prophesied that He would also preach to the dead. Peter tells us this happened in the interval between the Savior’s Crucifi xion and Resurrection (see 1 Peter 3:18–19). President Joseph F. Smith (1838–1918) witnessed in vision that the Savior visited the spirit world and “from among the righteous [spirits], he organized his forces and appointed messengers, clothed with power and authority, and commissioned them to go forth and carry
the light of the gospel to them that were in darkness. . . .
“These were taught faith in God, repentance from sin, vicarious baptism for the remission of sins, [and] the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands” ( D&C 138:30, 33 ).
The doctrine that the living can provide baptism and other essential ordinances to the dead vicariously was revealed anew to the Prophet Joseph Smith (see D&C 124;
128; 132 ). He learned that the spirits awaiting resurrection are offered not only individual
salvation but they can be bound in heaven as husband and wife and be sealed to their fathers and mothers of all generations past and have sealed to them their children of all
generations future. The Lord instructed the Prophet that these sacred rites are appropriately performed only in a house built to His name, a temple (see D&C 124:29–36 ).
The principle of vicarious service should
not seem strange to any Christian. In the
baptism of a living person, the offi ciator acts,
by proxy, in place of the Savior. And is it
not the central tenet of our faith that Christ’s
sacrifi ce atones for our sins by vicariously
satisfying the demands of justice for us? As
President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910–2008)
expressed: “I think that vicarious work for
the dead more nearly approaches the vicari-
ous sacrifi ce of the Savior Himself than any
other work of which I know. It is given with
love, without hope of compensation, or
repayment or anything of the kind. What
a glorious principle.”
Some have misunderstood and suppose
that deceased souls “are being baptized into the Mormon faith without their knowledge.” 2 They assume
that we somehow have power to force a soul in matters
of faith. Of course, we do not. God gave man his agency
from the beginning. The Church does not list them on its
rolls or count them in its membership.
Our anxiety to redeem the dead and the time and
resources we put behind that commitment are, above all,
an expression of our witness concerning Jesus Christ. It
constitutes as powerful a statement as we can make con-
cerning His divine character and mission. It testifies, first,
of Christ’s Resurrection; second, of the infinite reach of His
Atonement; third, that He is the sole source of salvation;
fourth, that He has established the conditions for salvation;
and, fifth, that He will come again.
The Power of Christ’s Resurrection
As regards the Resurrection, Paul asked, “Else what
shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the
dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the
dead?” (1 Corinthians 15:29). We are baptized for the dead
because we know that they will rise. “The soul shall be
restored to the body, and the body to the soul; yea, and
every limb and joint shall be restored to its body; yea,
even a hair of the head shall not be lost; but all things
shall be restored to their proper and perfect frame” (Alma
40:23). “For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and
revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living”
(Romans 14:9).
It matters tremendously what we do in relation to those
who have gone before, because they live today as spirits
and shall live again as immortal souls, and that because
of Jesus Christ. We believe His words when He said, “I
am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me,
though he were dead, yet shall he live” (John 11:25). By
the baptisms we perform in behalf of the dead, we testify
that “as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made
alive. . . .
“For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under
his feet.
“The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death”
(1 Corinthians 15:22, 25–26).
Jesus Christ, the Sole Source of Salvation
Our anxiety to ensure that our kindred dead are offered
baptism in Jesus’s name is testament to the fact that Jesus
Christ is “the way, the truth, and the life” and that “no
man cometh unto the Father, but by [Him]” (John 14:6).
Some contemporary Christians, concerned for the many
who have died without a knowledge of Jesus Christ, have
begun to wonder if there truly is only “one Lord, one faith,
one baptism” (Ephesians 4:5). To believe that Jesus is the
only Savior, they say, is arrogant, narrow-minded, and
intolerant. We say, however, that this is a false dilemma.
There is no injustice in there being but One through
whom salvation may come, when that One and His
salvation are offered to every soul, without exception.
Conditions of Salvation Set by Christ
Because we believe that Jesus Christ is the Redeemer,
we also accept His authority to establish the conditions by
which we may receive His grace. Otherwise we would not
concern ourselves with being baptized for the dead.
Jesus confirmed that “strait is the gate, and narrow
is the way, which leadeth unto life” (Matthew 7:14).
Specifically, He said, “Except a man be born of water and
of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God”
( John 3:5). This means we must “repent, and be baptized
every one . . . in the name of Jesus Christ for the remis-
sion of sins, and . . . receive the gift of the Holy Ghost”
(Acts 2:38).
Notwithstanding He was sinless, Jesus Christ Himself
was baptized and received the Holy Ghost. He said, “He
that is baptized in my name, to him will the Father give
the Holy Ghost, like unto me; wherefore, follow me, and
do the things which ye have seen me do” (2 Nephi 31:12).
There are no exceptions granted; none are needed.
As many as will believe and be baptized—including by
proxy—and endure in faith, shall be saved, “not only those who believed after [Christ] came in the meridian of
time, in the flesh, but all those from the beginning, even as
many as were before he came” (D&C 20:26). It is for this
reason that the gospel is preached “also to them that are
dead, that they might be judged according to men in the
flesh, but live according to God in the spirit” (1 Peter 4:6).
Freeing the Dead from Prison
The vicarious ordinances we perform in temples,
beginning with baptism, make possible an eternal weld-
ing link between generations that fulfills the purpose of
the earth’s creation. Indeed, without these ordinances,
“the whole earth would be utterly wasted at [Christ’s]
coming” (D&C 2:3).
In the scriptures, the spirits of the dead are some-
times referred to as being in darkness or in prison (see
Isaiah 24:22; 1 Peter 3:19; Alma 40:12–13; D&C 38:5).
Contemplating God’s glorious plan for the redemption of
these, His children, the Prophet Joseph Smith penned this
psalm: “Let your hearts rejoice, and be exceedingly glad.
Let the earth break forth into singing. Let the dead speak
forth anthems of eternal praise to the King Immanuel, who
hath ordained, before the world was, that which would
enable us to redeem them out of their prison; for the pris-
oners shall go free” (D&C 128:22).
Our charge extends as far and as deep as the love of
God to encompass His children of every time and place.
Our efforts on behalf of the dead bear eloquent witness
that Jesus Christ is the divine Redeemer of all mankind.
His grace and promises reach even those who in life do
not find Him. Because of Him, the prisoners shall indeed
go free.

From an October 2000 general conference address.

https://www.lds.org/study/new-era/2009/03/why-do-we-baptize-for-the-dead?lang=eng
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by DonManuel01(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by bigfrancis21: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Funaki:
Afterlife is the greatest scam sold to men. Someone who has never died before will be teaching with assurance, what will happen when you die.

The afterlife does exist but it is the disillusion that many Christians have that millions of non-Christians worldwide are 'not saved and are going to hell' and they are the only ones 'saved' is what baffles me.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by bigfrancis21: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
HegenIkomkeh:
Hebrews 9:27

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

After judgement comes eternity.

Those of you saying death ends everything are terribly mistaking,and ignorant too.

The bible should not be interpreted literally. The so-called 'judgement' here is not a judgement per se but rather a non-judgmental and loving life review where the newly transitioned gets to review their life just lived, their actions, achievements and any further lessons still needed.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Righteousness89(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Offpoint:

I give up on you.... Jesus take control.
May GOD ALMIGHTY not Give up on you.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Antichristus: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Antichristus: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Are you saying of about what Jesus said?

He said don't think I come to preach the peace but sward ⚔️ and turn everyone again each other, remember he also command his followers to buy sward ⚔️.

I think terrorist start from Bible,

Religion of whatever shape or form is a tool for social control, resorting to violence whenever the need arises. They’re all guilty of violence, including Buddhism that self identifies as a Pacifist religion. Recent events in Myanmar where Buddhists relentlessly persecuted the Rohingya Muslims signifies the fact that Buddhists can no longer claim absolute pacifism.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by LordGuru1: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Viicfuntop:
They will be judged by their conscience, by how they lived on earth
Correct! God gave us conscience for a reason. Everybody knows this is the answer. It is the natural witness on the Judgement day
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
WebSurfer:

Mumu, and your user is presentation

grin

Who will tell him it’s sarcasm
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by nwaimoroseyaho: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Funaki:
Afterlife is the greatest scam sold to men. Someone who has never died before will be teaching with assurance, what will happen when you die.
You can only say this when you don't believe that God exists. We believe in God, we believe the message of Jesus, we believe the word of God. We have not seen God physically, we didn't meet Jesus during his earthly sojourn yet we believe all these things whole heartedly even though we never came in contact with them .
Therefore it is not foolishness to believe in the after life even before you get there.
From what happens to you when you dream you should be able to know that you have a spirit man that can travel even when you die

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Antichristus:

Religion of whatever shape or form is a tool for social control, resorting to violence whenever the need arises. They’re all guilty of violence, including Buddhism that self identifies as a Pacifist religion. Recent events in Myanmar where Buddhists relentlessly persecuted the Rohingya Muslims signifies the fact that Buddhists can no longer claim absolute pacifism.

Don't conclude on what you hear or seen, but study it by yourself, Islam is a peaceful religion and a way to the heavens. No Islam no heaven

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Funaki: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
nwaimoroseyaho:

You can only say this when you don't believe that God exists. We believe in God, we believe the message of Jesus, we believe the word of God. We have not seen God physically, we didn't meet Jesus during his earthly sojourn yet we believe all these things whole heartedly even though we never came in contact with them .
Therefore it is not foolishness to believe in the after life even before you get there.
From what happens to you when you dream you should be able to know that you have a spirit man that can travel even when you die
I like the fact that you used 'believe' repeatedly. That is it, they are beliefs, not facts, stop teaching it as facts. And how does dream validate spirits? Dream is your mind playing tricks with you. nothing is traveling during sleep. You can sit in your room and start imaging things in your mind. It has nothing to do with 'spirits'
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by nwaimoroseyaho: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Funaki:
I like the fact that you used 'believe' repeatedly. That is it, they are beliefs, not facts, stop teaching it as facts. And how does dream validate spirits? Dream is your mind playing tricks with you. nothing is traveling during sleep. You can sit in your room and start imaging things in your mind. It has nothing to do with 'spirits'
Lies. I want to let you know that the wisdom of God is foolishness to those that are perishing.
Believe God, believe his word and stop looking for facts to disbelieve God. Solomon the wise man said 'there are misterious things I don't understand. The way of the eagle in the air, the way of s snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas and the way of a man with a maiden.' There are things we can only understand when we see Jesus.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Funaki: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
nwaimoroseyaho:

Lies. I want to let you know that the wisdom of God is foolishness to those that are perishing.
Believe God, believe his word and stop looking for facts to disbelieve God. Solomon the wise man said 'there are misterious things I don't understand. The way of the eagle in the air, the way of s snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas and the way of a man with a maiden.' There are things we can only understand when we see Jesus.
here we go again, I thought we are going to have an intelligent dialogue, but it is same old excuse. By the way, I once asked one of my muslim friends why he eats big bowl of semo in the morning and still claim he is fasting during ramadan, he gave me the same excuse that the ways of allah are foolishness to infidels.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Antichristus: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Don't conclude on what you hear or seen, but study it by yourself, Islam is a peaceful religion and a way to the heavens. No Islam no heaven

The indoctrinated are like children who are made to believe Santa is real. If as an adult you still hold that view, you’re
stupid. Religious truth claims are unfalsifiable and unverifiable. Can you kindly explain how, in the light of Quran 9:5, Islam isn’t a reason for intergenerational terrorism. Mo was definitely a terrorist who inspired others to commit terrorist acts. Imagine your fellow Muslims in Saudi, Pakistan, etc., don’t see anything wrong in beheading and stoning people to dead.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Antichristus:

The indoctrinated are like children who are made to believe Santa is real. If as an adult you still hold that view, you’re
stupid. Religious truth claims are unfalsifiable and unverifiable. Can you kindly explain how, in the light of Quran 9:5, Islam isn’t a reason for intergenerational terrorism. Mo was definitely a terrorist who inspired others to commit terrorist acts. Imagine your fellow Muslims in Saudi, Pakistan, etc., don’t see anything wrong in beheading and stoning people to dead.

grin Mr Man let me know where you belong to first so that I can know you, but if you are a Jews, or christain I will advise you to shotup because terrorist started from you.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Antichristus:

Muhammad himself is already in hell not just for his atrocious acts of massacres committed but also for inspiring terrorism, intergenerationally.

You haven't grow up. I will just advise you not to follow Paul ( founder of christain) to hell. Because you will regret it.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
PRESENTATION:

grin

How many hell will the irreligious face ? Will they be rotated between different hell ? It will be fun in the end.

Surah Taha, Verse 55:
مِنْهَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ وَفِيهَا نُعِيدُكُمْ وَمِنْهَا نُخْرِجُكُمْ تَارَةً أُخْرَىٰ

From it We created you and into it We shall send you back and from it will We raise you a second time.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
PRESENTATION:

grin

How many hell will the irreligious face ? Will they be rotated between different hell ? It will be fun in the end.

If you are people of hell you shall be there aye nobody can remove you from there.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by PrincewithGod(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
O Humanity is this how satan has corrupted you? To the extent you deny your maker and mock His word? Lord have Mercy!
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by TommyAnthem(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
I S L A M O P H O B I A
uthlaw:
sunnis kill Shia not because of God but for their personal reasons.... bombing around the world is just a propaganda to Islam,does that are fighting jihad for Islam are also killing people worshipping in the mosque, common sense will tell you where it coming from.go around the world to see how Islam worship God,it the Same and we speak a single language while worshipping.... where did Jesus tell you people to build a church for a business purposes!
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by TommyAnthem(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
You were trolling Christians and you are still coming back to beg a Christian for help, can't understand your person.
BETPAWA:

Let's be realistic now.
I need to Starr the piggery farming. Even if is loan. 5 years time I will pay 70% back with the capital.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
TommyAnthem:
You were trolling Christians and you are still coming back to beg a Christian for help, can't understand your person.

cry cry cry

Most of them only help their pastors.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
HegenIkomkeh:
Hebrews 9:27

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

After judgement comes eternity.

Those of you saying death ends everything are terribly mistaking,and ignorant too.

judgement is only for the leaving..never the dead..read ezekiel 18..
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Antichristus: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Do I sound to you as a novice in religious scholarly matters? Islam is only a religion of peace in letters (Aslam) not in terms of actions and deeds. Besides, religious claims about afterlife are unverifiable and unfalsifiable. Stop claiming what can’t be verified or falsified. Do something more meaningful with your life. Stop being deceived. This is 21st century. For centuries, the Arabs had treasure of knowledge but it took the enlightenment scholars — unfettered by religious dogmatism — to run with it, culminating in today’s scientific, medical and technological breakthroughs. Africa and Africans would remain behind the rest of the world if unverifiable and unfalsifiable religious claims continue to take precedence over reason.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:28am On Apr 16, 2019
Antichristus:

Do I sound to you as a novice in religious scholarly matters? Islam is only a religion of peace in letters (Aslam) not in terms of actions and deeds. Besides, religious claims about afterlife are unverifiable and unfalsifiable. Stop claiming what can’t be verified or falsified. Do something more meaningful with your life. Stop being deceived. This is 21st century. For centuries, the Arabs had treasure of knowledge but it took the enlightenment scholars — unfettered by religious dogmatism — to run with it, culminating in today’s scientific, medical and technological breakthroughs. Africa and Africans would remain behind the rest of the world if unverifiable and unfalsifiable religious claims continue to precedence over reason.

Let me educate you with two verses from Qur'an

Quran 22:5. arabic
O mankind! If you are in doubt about the Resurrection, then verily! We have created you (i.e. Adam) from dust, then from a Nutfah (mixed drops of male and female sexual discharge i.e. offspring of Adam), then from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood) then from a little lump of flesh, some formed and some unformed (miscarriage), that We may make (it) clear to you (i.e. to show you Our Power and Ability to do what We will). And We cause whom We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed term, then We bring you out as infants,[] then (give you growth) that you may reach your age of full strength. And among you there is he who dies (young), and among you there is he who is brought back to the miserable old age, so that he knows nothing after having known. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down water (rain) on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells and puts forth every lovely kind (of growth).
6. arabic
That is because Allâh, He is the Truth, and it is He Who gives life to the dead, and it is He Who is Able to do all things.
7. arabic
And surely, the Hour is coming, there is no doubt about it, and certainly, Allâh will resurrect those who are in the graves.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Antichristus:

Do I sound to you as a novice in religious scholarly matters? Islam is only a religion of peace in letters (Aslam) not in terms of actions and deeds. Besides, religious claims about afterlife are unverifiable and unfalsifiable. Stop claiming what can’t be verified or falsified. Do something more meaningful with your life. Stop being deceived. This is 21st century. For centuries, the Arabs had treasure of knowledge but it took the enlightenment scholars — unfettered by religious dogmatism — to run with it, culminating in today’s scientific, medical and technological breakthroughs. Africa and Africans would remain behind the rest of the world if unverifiable and unfalsifiable religious claims continue to take precedence over reason.

Qur'an 23:14. arabic
Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allâh, the Best of creators.[]
15. arabic
After that, surely, you will die.
16. arabic
Then (again), surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection.

Allah have talk to believe in it left for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killing In Self-defence Is It A Sin Before God? / Why Do Many People Fear Death? / Today Is Christ The King Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.