Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 (21111 Views)

Kamaru Usman Has History In Sight At UFC 278 Against Leon Edwards / UFC: Conor Mcgregor Injures Ankle, Poirier Wins UFC 264 Showdown (Graphic Video) / Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Title, Defeats Vettori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by reidkrugger(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
samsam2019:
maul him? Like he's some B grade fighter? Israel's greatest strength is his movements and evasive ability. He may not have his power but will surely frustrate him with his movements

I don't usually bet but will place a bet on dis one. As much as I luv Israel, Jones will maul him in d ring. See his fights with Gustafson, Comier and other great guys. Jones na werey. Maybe later in f future for Israel like from next year. but for now, Jones go shift him face turn Israel to sponge bob. Jones has actual deadly experience inside d octagon and he's unpredictable. Once him connect one spinning elbow to Israel side, dats it. Israel is a way better fighter but Jones is a cheater inside and outside d ring. Israel himself knows waramsaying. Unowaramean?

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
NPComplete:

Senseless talk.

Omo ode.
We know ya type always sad at the other people progress
Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by NPComplete: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Batam:

Omo ode.
We know ya type always sad at the other people progress

The problem with halfwits like u is that criticism is seen as hatred. It is not my fault u were looked down on right from birth and u seem to think anyone trying to criticize anyone is against their progress. Take ur frustrated soul elsewhere kid. I don't do bants with low IQ fvcks like u.
The day u have sense and decide to analyse how I am wrong with a brain and create a sentence longer than 5 words, I will be willing to engage u. Till then seek out weasels like yourself to talk to. I don't play with dirt.
Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by daniwise(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
FUCKU:

Anderson Silva. Legend. one of the greats. From Brazil, South America

Anderson Silva ke?d same Silva that Israel defeated some months ago.oga abeg park well jor
Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by samsam2019: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
reidkrugger:

I don't usually bet but will place a bet on dis one. As much as I luv Israel, Jones will maul him in d ring. See his fights with Gustafson, Comier and other great guys. Jones na werey. Maybe later in f future for Israel like from next year. but for now, Jones go shift him face turn Israel to sponge bob. Jones has actual deadly experience inside d octagon and he's unpredictable. Once him connect one spinning elbow to Israel side, dats it. Israel is a way better fighter but Jones is a cheater inside and outside d ring. Israel himself knows waramsaying. Unowaramean?
I kinda agree with you, bro.

That's why I said he needs to move up in weight 1st. Have a few warm up fights in light heavy B4 saying much. Bones is already well settled in that weight
Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by samsam2019: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
NPComplete:

Nope he is not. Doesn't even come close. Which fight pages were supporting an old man? All the ones I know weren't. All the odds were against him. Please show me ur own.

Also online comments don't count for shit. I am talking about real pundits that know what fight is about.
you're right in a way
Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
NPComplete:

The problem with halfwits like u is that criticism is seen as hatred. It is not my fault u were looked down on right from birth and u seem to think anyone trying to criticize anyone is against their progress. Take ur frustrated soul elsewhere kid. I don't do bants with low IQ fvcks like u.
The day u have sense and decide to analyse how I am wrong with a brain and create a sentence longer than 5 words, I will be willing to engage u. Till then seek out weasels like yourself to talk to. I don't play with dirt.
You think it's easy to be a champion.
I still put it to you that you are a such a sad moronic lad.
You never mentioned how he has been undefeated so far in UFC . What you are focusing on is how the other contenders will batter him
Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by NPComplete: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Batam:

You think it's easy to be a champion.
I still put it to you that you are a such a sad moronic lad.
You never mentioned how he has been undefeated so far in UFC . What you are focusing on is how the other contenders will batter him

Yes. Just like I have been focussing on how Khabib will maul Dustin Porier even though he has been on a winning streak. If u can't stand analysis of the likelihood of loss of a fighter then u should still be watching wrestle mania made for low IQ kids like u.
If I am moronic then there is no hope for u. Nothing u have said so far shows u have a brain.
Israel Adesanya fought Brad Tavares 3 fights before this one. At that time Tavares was undefeated in the UFC. People still focussed on the fact that Izzy will beat him. So what are u saying. Shut up and stop proving to everyone that u are mentally disabled.

I am still waiting for ur analysis on how I am wrong. Prove me wrong or shut the fvck up. You are in over your head here. Read and learn. It is not every day u have to come and disgrace yourself online. cheesy
Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
NPComplete:

Yes. Just like I have been focussing on how Khabib will maul Dustin Porier even though he has been on a winning streak. If u can't stand analysis of the likelihood of loss of a fighter then u should still be watching wrestle mania made for low IQ kids like u.
If I am moronic then there is no hope for u. Nothing u have said so far shows u have a brain.
Israel Adesanya fought Brad Tavares 3 fights before this one. At that time Tavares was undefeated in the UFC. People still focussed on the fact that Izzy will beat him. So what are u saying. Shut up and stop proving to everyone that u are mentally disabled.

I am still waiting for ur analysis on how I am wrong. Prove me wrong or shut the fvck up. You are in over your head here. Read and learn. It is not every day u have to come and disgrace yourself online. cheesy
Who cares about this your pessimistic analysis.
I said Adesanya is undefeated so far, you are mentioning Tavares. If he can beat Silva one of the greatest in the UFC, he can potentially beat other contenders in the future including your paper champion.
Take or leave it Israel Adesanya is one of the best in UFC
Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by numen(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
You're so correct. Dude needs some grappling and wrestling skills and the match with Gastelum really exposed some big flaws in his fighthing style.

There's no doubt he has talent...but he's still a work in progress.

NPComplete:
He is the interim champion because the champion's out sick.
A lot of people still believe Izzy is a hype though because he couldn't finish Gastelum despite his significant height and reach advantage and Gastelum is like the 4th ranked Middleweight fighter. But at least with this fight he has proven he is a top 5 contender at the very least.
I will like to see how he does against the likes of Whitaker, Yoel Romero and Luke Rockhold in this 185lb division before I actually decide about him.

For now he should shut up about Jon Jones and focus on acquiring some grappling skills. Jon Jones will maul him judging by his recent performance against Silva and Gastelum.
Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by Sprumbaba: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
NPComplete:
He is the interim champion because the champion's out sick.
A lot of people still believe Izzy is a hype though because he couldn't finish Gastelum despite his significant height and reach advantage and Gastelum is like the 4th ranked Middleweight fighter. But at least with this fight he has proven he is a top 5 contender at the very least.
I will like to see how he does against the likes of Whitaker, Yoel Romero and Luke Rockhold in this 185lb division before I actually decide about him.

For now he should shut up about Jon Jones and focus on acquiring some grappling skills. Jon Jones will maul him judging by his recent performance against Silva and Gastelum.

Just watched some Jon Jones highlights, the guy is a killer.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by Bestbeelieve: 4:11am On Aug 23, 2019
NPComplete:

Donkey. Give us your own analysis. Oh I forgot, ur brain can only form short incoherent sentences. Accept my sympathy. grin

Donkey! your generation right? i accept your sympathy just dont blame me for being a failure smiley
Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by FUCKU: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2019
daniwise:

Anderson Silva ke?d same Silva that Israel defeated some months ago.oga abeg park well jor

Please browse about him. You don't know him. He's old now. He has achieved everything in his prime.
Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by FUCKU: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Isoduwa:

Clap �� for yourself

I am right, you are wrong. Clap for me
Re: Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 by reidkrugger(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
NPComplete:

See what I am saying? Most of u guys arguing here are just recent MMA fans.

They have had 2 fights within the space of one year. And Whitaker won both by decision. It was a brutal fight that most people argued that Romero won both but was cheated out.
To me the fights were too close to call. And unfortunately for Romero, Whitaker had the belt so I agree with him keeping it. At a point in the first fight, it felt like Romero wanted to behead Whitaker with punches. But Whitaker has a strong chin. Too strong.

You come after how many months ago to drop this? Smh. Btw, what do you know about fighting? Any actual, real life experience?
Let the talk rest abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports / John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty / Barcelona Tops Forbes List Of Valuable Football Clubs, Man United Out Of Top 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.