Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls (7791 Views)

PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls / Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay / Ogun: Amosun’ll Pay For Rally Fracas After Polls - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by doctokwus: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
The solution is in Buhari either resigning or not taking the oath of office for another 4years as far as I see.
As long as Buhari remains president of this nation,things are likely to get worse.
It's a combination of incompetence and God's anger with his false personae,his lies and karma's retribution for his atrocoties as far I am concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by SarkinYarki: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
helinues:
We all talk about Herdsmen, Boko haram.. How about the Ritualist, Drug peddlers. FG really needs a lot to do.

Btw, the op never post anything good about Nigeria before and after the elections. I observed this..

show him something good to post na
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by InaNla(f): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
NEXT LEVEL!
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by Ikechu12: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
I remembered calling Niggeria a failed state and some fake "woke Afrocentric" nigga started wailing all over my mention for saying the truth. The more I visit this forum, the more justification I get that Niggeria is the the definition of a failed state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by Omooba77: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
helinues:
We all talk about Herdsmen, Boko haram.. How about the Ritualist, Drug peddlers. FG really needs a lot to do.

Btw, the op never post anything good about Nigeria before and after the elections. I observed this..

We are posting the Truth sir, are you happy about how people are dying like salah goat and nothingis done...I want the best of Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by helinues: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Omooba77:

We are posting the Truth sir, are you happy about how people are dying like salah goat and nothingis done...I want the best of Nigeria

FG , politicians are not magician. Though they are trying but it can never be enough. But that doesn't mean we should turn a blind to their good deeds.

We all want the best for this nation sir
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by uuzba(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Omooba77:

Nothing, but the Truth, why is it difficult to stop and neutralise all these evil with all the amount spent on security.

lalasticlala
Provided you are willing to spend money, some people along the chain, are collecting their share more and more without delivering any result.
Stop spending money now, and things will change.
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by lastmessenger: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Who told them to stop their attacks before the election and who told them to resume their attacks immediately after the election?
This in my opinion are calculated moves by some scrupulous elements to cause serious security problems all over the country.The problem here is the commander in chief whose actions has not shown any commitment to bring an end to all the killings. More like he enjoys the blood bath.
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by adexbols: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
tasceige:
On the other hand.
I have a 2 bedroom flat with Master bedroom.
450k excluding agent fee. Subsequent payment #400k
Fenced and gated.
Interlocking compound
Enough parking space
POP wall
Water and security.

Available for inspection!!!

I am interested
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by Pentasoft1978: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
The north has the highest number of votes, let them also enjoy the highest level of suffering. What did you expect, a leopard can never change his skin...you voted for Buhari and APC evil party, Buhari has turned deaf, he can not hear your cry and has travelled out again....I want to hear you shout Sai baba....next level... And do the 4+4 sign, useless set of followers, he will be sown-in by may 29, while the military is busy bombing your communities and killing your innocent children...... Stop crying over spill milk, there is no repentance in the grave, he tooK your vote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by babakb: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
helinues:

FG , politicians are not magician. Though they are trying but it can never be enough. But that doesn't mean we should turn a blind to their good deeds.

Well you are entitled to your opinion, i can't critiscize you for that, security of lives and properties is first in every good deed if they can't get security right then every good they are doing is futile.

FG and SGs must wake up to their responsibilities.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by tasceige(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
adexbols:

I am interested

You can come check it out anytime yah free sir. But I'm sure it won't be available for long.
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by osuofia2(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thugnificent:
Sowore sir
Talk true, na pmb you vote for

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by osuofia2(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
helinues:

Word from a zombie, pmb can never be wrong. Oloshi

Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by Honesty007(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
You guys havent seen anything yet .Gods judgment is coming on Nigerian and the wicked ruling class and states that have shed innocent blood during the last elections via thuggery,ritualism,ritual killings by politicians, and killing of the innocent by the politicians,by security forces,by incumbent men of power and those contesting for power,by all drinkers and eaters of flesh and those who have taken bribe from bloody men.judgment that is coming would be from God alone.
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by courage89(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
What's the difference between what's happening now and what happened before the election. Who are these faceless groups fanning religious crises in an attempt to orchestrate a takeover. Let these people understand we have no other country to run to.
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
I wonder why groups keep metamorphosing in the North. From boko boys to Herdsmen, now bandits aka thieves. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by FroshJaynex(m): 3:57am On Apr 15, 2019
Worry less Buhari wan reduce una population. Next level
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by Judybash93(m): 5:23am On Apr 15, 2019
Omooba77:
Olorun agbawa ni Nigeria

God ain't gon do nothing
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by adexbols: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
tasceige:

You can come check it out anytime yah free sir. But I'm sure it won't be available for long.

Still available?
Re: Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls by tasceige(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
adexbols:

Still available?

Nope.
Sorry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Akeredolu Releases N1bn For Retired Teachers, LG Workers In Ondo / Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration / Demi Gods Hijack Abia PDP LGA Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.