Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,312 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Open Heaven And Punnani!! Watch Cossy Ojiakor And Her Friend Twerk Up In Pant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Heaven And Punnani!! Watch Cossy Ojiakor And Her Friend Twerk Up In Pant (1016 Views)

"Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Twerk Unclad Inside Her Bedroom (Photos, Watch Video) / Slay Queen Poses With Her Friends In Pant & Bra As She Celebrates Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven And Punnani!! Watch Cossy Ojiakor And Her Friend Twerk Up In Pant by realmedia(f): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2019
Nollywood actress and singer, Cossy Ojiakor, took to her Instagram page to twerk for her followers while wearing nothing but a pink bikini. She was also joined by a friend for the raunchy display.

Watch the videos and photo >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/watch-cossy-ojiakor-and-her-friend.html

Re: Open Heaven And Punnani!! Watch Cossy Ojiakor And Her Friend Twerk Up In Pant by meobizy(f): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
I hope the video looks ten times better than the pictures.
This woman doesn't know when to call it quits.
These days there are a hundred other women ten years younger and willing to do more than she's capable of.
That reminds me, I heard a friend of a friend paid her start price while he was still in secondary school.
The guy complained of buyer's remorse.
These females are more pervy than men and willing to sleep with underaged guys for money or the f-uck of it.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me! / Feminism Is About Tearing Women Down — US Activist. Nigerians React / Man Who Refused To Pay Prostitute After Service Gets Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.