Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity (32553 Views)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by permit(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2019
VAT the first introduction, secondly fuel, who knows rice will go to 30k
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Ugosample(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

I don't believe in Nigeria anymore.

A diehard Buharist was begging for N50 MTN recharge card yesterday on one of the social media platforms for him to be able to buy data, complaining that everything is hard now. SMH

Them never see anything yet - hunger wey go strike them still dey on him way

lmao
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2019
Good
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by fkj950ax(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2019
zeedof:
Have those mention organization ever recruit? Just wondering those people working in that firm

They aren't government agencies and can recruit however they desire. No compulsion to involve everybody
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by permit(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2019
grin trust me we will charge mr President to court very soon

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by bluefilm: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

I don't believe in Nigeria anymore.

A diehard Buharist was begging for N50 MTN recharge card yesterday on one of the social media platforms for him to be able to buy data, complaining that everything is hard now. SMH

Them never see anything yet - hunger wey go strike them still dey on him way

Look at you.

So in your little mind, you think say Hunger dey look face?

Nonsense angry
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2019
obiekunie1:
i said it in my other handle that is under ban [like seun and his mods ever buy me Mb to feel they have the right to ban my handle!]

they will upgrade fuel price to N220 immediately after swearing in.

then they will upgrade VAT and TAX and will start hunting Nigerians to pay tax not minding if you are jobless.

police brutality will triple.

insurgents and terrorists will take over four northern states including katsina.

IN THE SECOND YEAR MASSIVE PROTESTS WILL START IN THE NORTH. THEY WILL CALL FOR BUHARI AND OSUNBADE'S RESIGNATION.

somehow - the situation will degenerate to the extent that restructuring will no longer be optional.

this is not a prediction. it is a clear and present danger facing the nation.

On the other hand, if we continue with subsidy, we would remain a nation dependent on loans and loans and loans

In a hundred years, the Chinese would be your masters, and your children their slaves.

IF

We remove subsidy, and allow marketers set their prices

Yes, there would be prices of N300 per liter

Yes, people will suffer

Yes, Buhari and co are corrupt people and they need to go

BUT

As profits are made , people will come and invest in our downstream sectors

Private firms will now come and build refineries to come and take advantage of the profits raised

More money saved, to spend on educaiton and railways and power

In five years, prices of fuel would drop....and Nigeria would be on the way to industrial self sufficency

100 years from now...Nigeria would be a strong and powerful nation, along with other African nations, as free from debt., we rise to take our place on top of the world.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by oglalasioux(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Once they make such statements know that it's gonna be worse. We had better assurances in December 2017. But we spent Xmas and new year 2018 in fuel stations.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by kjhova(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
[s][/s]

It is you and your family who would suffer it

You really do have time to attend to these hate mongers who have no other jobs than to spend their days wishing evil on Nigeria.

A lot of them can't wait to see some catastrophe befall Nigeria. They hate this country so passionately that nothing gives them joy than to hear a negative breaking news.

Engage them in person and you'd realize that they are mostly low lives with little moral values to note.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by otokx(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2019
Easter is around the corner by the way.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by anonymuz(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2019
harley88:
Naso.....that's why almost all fuel stations in the Berger to Ogba axis are without fuel

To the guy above me..... Go to church and stop booking space
you are very correct. No fuel station here in ojodu is selling.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by ofiko123(m): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2019
Make dem just make sure say scarcity no dey for this Easter period we are about to enter...

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by BanevsJoker(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Auxtin85:
Am beginning to think the name Buhari translates to suffering. Fuel scarcity join the suffering of Nigerians already
Good Morning. Since na now you just dey wake.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by osuofia2(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

On the other hand, if we continue with subsidy, we would remain a nation dependent on loans and loans and loans

In a hundred years, the Chinese would be your masters, and your children their slaves.

IF

Yes, people will suffer

BUT

Private firms will now come and build refineries to come and take advantage of the profits raised

In five years, prices of fuel would drop....and Nigeria would be on the way to industrial self sufficency

100 years from now...Nigeria would be a strong and powerful nation, along with other African nations, as free from debt., we rise to take our place on top of the world.
Okay make you fear God na... 100 yrs?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by chaw: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2019
obiekunie1:
i said it in my other handle that is under ban [like seun and his mods ever buy me Mb to feel they have the right to ban my handle!]

they will upgrade fuel price to N220 immediately after swearing in.

then they will upgrade VAT and TAX and will start hunting Nigerians to pay tax not minding if you are jobless.

police brutality will triple.

insurgents and terrorists will take over four northern states including katsina.

IN THE SECOND YEAR MASSIVE PROTESTS WILL START IN THE NORTH. THEY WILL CALL FOR BUHARI AND OSUNBADE'S RESIGNATION.

somehow - the situation will degenerate to the extent that restructuring will no longer be optional.

this is not a prediction. it is a clear and present danger facing the nation.
Let's wait and see
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by aguiyi2: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2019
Chinedu Okoronkwo aka Avina is not ipman president.OP correct yourself.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Orlatunday11(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2019
AWON WERE
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

IF

Yes, people will suffer

BUT

You think a whole century Na beans, why not 50 years.

Anyways make you get ready for scarcity cause this announcement just confirms it, As for me , there is only a distance total of 12 kilometers between my home, school & shop. I can easily cover that with my mountain bike & also lose some fat in d process grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

[s]On the other hand, if we continue with subsidy, we would remain a nation dependent on loans and loans and loans

IF

Yes, people will suffer

BUT

100 years from now...Nigeria would be a strong and powerful nation, along with other African nations, as free from debt., we rise to take our place on top of the world[/s].

i heard this same line in 2013 whn PDP first postulated it - and APC minions used it as an excuse to raise an almost nationwide massive protest against GEJ lead PDP government.

now the same APC government that protested against PDP is now using same line and same tactics they rejected - to promote their own inglorious agenda.

like i said before, this time the massive protest against APC government will start from the North. then other regions will follow.

The time is near.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Festus1010: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Okay...
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
obiekunie1:

i heard this same line in 2013 whn PDP first postulated it - and APC minions used it as an excuse to raise an almost nationwide massive protest against GEJ lead PDP government.

now the same APC government that protested against PDP is now using same line and same tactics they rejected - to promote their own inglorious agenda.

like i said before, this time the massive protest against APC government will start from the North. then other regions will follow.

The time is near.

Your beef is with APC....go fight them

As for me...I backed it in 2012, I back it now.

If we keep on spending on subsidy, we would be giving the same cabals and corrupt people we groan and complain about free money.

If we remove it...we create jobs, we get new refineries without spending government kobo., and economic improvement

Your choice. Forget party. Both parties are in on the scam too.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jiang:

You think a whole century Na beans, why not 50 years.

Anyways make you get ready for scarcity cause this announcement just confirms it, As for me , there is only a distance total of 12 kilometers between my home, school & shop. I can easily cover that with my mountain bike & also lose some fat in d process grin

Subsidy is when you sell fuel at N145., after buying it at over N170 per liter...and government pays you the difference

In order to keep your head above water, you engage in sharp practices, you lie about what you import...and you smuggle to countries like Niger where fuel is above 300 naira per liter...sell and make a profit.

While scarcity happens at home.

On the other hand, if you let marketers make their profit....you get high prices for now...BUT...the money made would be invested in things like new refinereis, we would attract more foreign investment , and we would save money

And jobs would be created.

And market forces would lead to fall in prices.

Does it make sense to you that government should be controlling prices? And pouring money for smugglers and subsidy cabals?

But continue supporting a unsustainable subsidy....and after you would be wondering why we don't have money, and why we have to keep taking loans.

Honestly, wake up Nigeria. We cannot keep on paying for thieves.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

[s]Your beef is with APC....go fight them

As for me...I backed it in 2012, I back it now.

If we keep on spending on subsidy, we would be giving the same cabals and corrupt people we groan and complain about free money.

If we remove it...we create jobs, we get new refineries without spending government kobo., and economic improvement

Your choice. Forget party. Both parties are in on the scam too.[/s]

last time i checked, BUHARI LED APC SCAM GOVERNMENT IN 2015, SAID IT HAS REMOVED FUEL SUBSIDY HENCE THE INCREASE IN PUMP PRICE FROM N87 NAIRA PER LITRE TO N140 PER LITRE!

OGA am sorry to say - but you seem to lack clear cut common sense.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by alert01(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Let fuel rise if e wanna rise, buhari's integrity is enough for us all
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

[s]Subsidy is when you sell fuel at N145., after buying it at over N170 per liter...and government pays you the difference

In order to keep your head above water, you engage in sharp practices, you lie about what you import...and you smuggle to countries like Niger where fuel is above 300 naira per liter...sell and make a profit.

While scarcity happens at home.

On the other hand, if you let marketers make their profit....you get high prices for now...BUT...the money made would be invested in things like new refinereis, we would attract more foreign investment , and we would save money

And jobs would be created.

And market forces would lead to fall in prices.

Does it make sense to you that government should be controlling prices? And pouring money for smugglers and subsidy cabals?

But continue supporting a unsustainable subsidy....and after you would be wondering why we don't have money, and why we have to keep taking loans.

Honestly, wake up Nigeria. We cannot keep on paying for thieves.[/s]

OGA! CAN YOU BE KIND AND STOP INSULTING OUR SENSIBILITIES!

APC SCAM GOVERNMENT LED BY MUHAMMADU BUHARI TOLD US IN 2015 THAT THEY HAVE TOTALLY REMOVED SUBSIDY FROM PETROLEUM PRODUCTS - HENCE THE INCREASE IN PUMP PRICE FROM N87 TO N140 PER LITRE!

SO WHAT OTHER SUBSIDY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

YOU GUYS ALWAYS PLAY ON THE FACT THAT NIGERIANS QUICKLY FORGETS! angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Ndycharly: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders

Please beware and report this person with the name... Arbitrage fixed bet and on twitter as @arbitragefixedbet. with this number.. +2349033886572 . It is full blown fraudulent account . My has just been scammed...
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Mishhcre(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
I hope so o, I don't want any increase in t fare, all in the name of fuel scarcity.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
obiekunie1:

last time i checked, BUHARI LED APC SCAM GOVERNMENT IN 2015, SAID IT HAS REMOVED FUEL SUBSIDY HENCE THE INCREASE IN PUMP PRICE FROM N87 NAIRA PER LITRE TO N140 PER LITRE!

OGA am sorry to say - but you seem to lack clear cut common sense.

Well, around the time the price went up from N87 to N145...it was

1.Costing N132 to import one liter of fuel

2.Oil revnues were at an all time low...due to low oil prcies of $30...and it is from that same oil revenue that we were paying for subsidy.

People like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala saw this far back as 2011...and advised GEJ to raise prices from N65 to N140 . Sadly, Nigerians did not see sense. APC too joined them...and in 2016 they were faced with the problems that would have been avoided IF prices had been raised back in 2012.

3.Scarcity was resulting, because marketers were losing over N50 for every liter of fuel they sold.

4.Govt raised prices...palaver ended...until landing costs shot up to N205 now.

And we are spending billions on subsidy, and corruption is exacerbating the problem

And APC minions are benefiting from the corruption

And you are calling me, who thinks subsidy removal is the way to end all this...as having no sense

Okay.
Re: Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
obiekunie1:

OGA! CAN YOU BE KIND AND STOP INSULTING OUR SENSIBILITIES!

APC SCAM GOVERNMENT LED BY MUHAMMADU BUHARI TOLD US IN 2015 THAT THEY HAVE TOTALLY REMOVED SUBSIDY FROM PETROLEUM PRODUCTS - HENCE THE INCREASE IN PUMP PRICE FROM N87 TO N140 PER LITRE!

SO WHAT OTHER SUBSIDY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

YOU GUYS ALWAYS PLAY ON THE FACT THAT NIGERIANS QUICKLY FORGETS! angry

I don't support APC, and I never beleived that they had removed subsidy in 2016...because they were still setting the price.

I knew they were LYING in other words.

The minute they announced they were paying underrecovery, my suspicions were confirmed.

If they were serious about removing subsidy....THEY would have allowed marketers set their price. Fuel would have been MUCH HIGHER than N145 in 2016.

Well, that's all the time I have for you. Go read about subsidy and how it works....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / "See As This Economy Don Spoil Our Nigerian Jollof" Nigerian Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.