Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran (31645 Views)

Olajide Blessing: DSS Arrest Killers Of UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic) / Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by Jaqenhghar: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
godofuck231:
a soldier without tactical strategy, he was shooting from inside the trunk, I find this hard to believe
Usually if armed robber accost you and you are like 6ft tall and well built, e don be for you.
Same thing if you are in a bar fight or any fight
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by Fanbee: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
Why the guy dey go dey form Rambo? angry

They were even accusing the wife then.
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by toprealman: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Deadly armed robbers now claim to be Yahoo boys. Just look at their faces.... braib drained young lads!
Potty his poor wife. She was blamed for his death.....small ish Sha between them.
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by Charly68: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
The wicked can't escape the cup of justice..you killed a very handsome American soldier ,you will go down to the grave hating yourselves forever
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by MLK22555: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
I think say na only me know this matter, My brother just Dey look am laff
antagonist:
hmmm

this is an article from March 2017 where the police said they arrested the same killers

so were those they arrested innocent? what kind of magic is this?
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by Coolgent(m): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
godofuck231:
a soldier without tactical strategy, he was shooting from inside the trunk, I find this hard to believe
U are right...
1. The cant hust bundle him into boot/trunk
2. As a well trained soldier he has patience he must have wait till they open the boot that when he will take then by surprise.
3. Is nearly impossible to shoot drivers leg from inside the boot.
4. There suppose to be shoot out when they open that boot since Mr Soldier has a gun.
5. What happen to those at the back seat?
Well sadly our Police may believe them undecided
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by Originalsly: 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmmm..... the big muscled US Army guy was bundled into the boot of the car
..... takes out his gun... starts shooting into the cabin from the boot.... not afraid his own bullets can ricochet and seriously injure or kill him.... not afraid he will miss all the guys... who will just shoot into the trunk and finish him. The guys stop the car.... open the trunk... not afraid he will continue shooting... he is untied and armed... they somehow unarmed him... it was then their life was in danger so they had no choice but to shoot him in self defense. Wow!..unbelievable!

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by godofuck231: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Coolgent:

U are right...
1. The cant hust bundle him into boot/trunk
2. As a well trained soldier he has patience he must have wait till they open the boot that when he will take then by surprise.
3. Is nearly impossible to shoot drivers leg from inside the boot.
4. There suppose to be shoot out when they open that boot since Mr Soldier has a gun.
5. What happen to those at the back seat?
Well sadly our Police may believe them undecided
the ones at the back seat mist have been asleep, lol

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by ZAWs: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2019
This guys are liars.
How can someone be shooting from a closed boot?
They are hired killers based on jealousy.
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by biggiesmallz15(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2019
soberdrunk:
Why the guy dey go dey form Rambo? angry
e feel say na movie e dey act now
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by Chinex911: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2019
lonelydora:
Wait ooo, after how many months? Anyways, kudos to the policemen.

What type of juju does Abba Kyari and his men use? We need to send Abba Kyari to Sambisa to help us track Shekau and his boys

But I tot the IMO state police paraded some people Lst year and said they were the killers?

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by godofuck231: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Usually if armed robber accost you and you are like 6ft tall and well built, e don be for you.
Same thing if you are in a bar fight or any fight
i love bar fights lots of weapons, my favorite is the glass ash trays, u need to see faces the next day
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by godofuck231: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2019
JastSiryin:
You've probably watched too many action flicks... You don't know the circumstances surrounding his death. Do you think it's easy to take on four heavily armed men who attack sporadically? You can have the toughest military training in the world but, it doesn't give immunity from death.
will power suppresses fire power any day,opening the trunk to surprisingly see a 9mm burst into ur brain is a classic, the objects inbetween the robbers and the late soldier would reduce the penetrative effect of the bullet, every marksman knows this, read the situation and don't make comments just to make yourself look cool, you will end up looking dull, there are people with combat and tradecraft experience.
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by godofuck231: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Me too. Why would he do that with his weapon? He would have just waited for them to pop the trunk after they arrived at the kidnap location then ambush them all at once. Story doesn't add up
sharp dude u understand the profile
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by Jaqenhghar: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2019
godofuck231:
i love bar fights lots of weapons, my favorite is the glass ash trays, u need to see faces the next day
E be like say dem never break your head or have been sucker punched before shocked
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by godofuck231: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

E be like say dem never break your head or have been sucker punched before shocked
my jaw aint made of glass
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by Jaqenhghar: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
godofuck231:
my jaw aint made of glass
LOL. Being hit is never pleasant though.
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by godofuck231: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
LOL. Being hit is never pleasant though.
e can pain
Re: Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran by U1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
izzieman:
How many times will they parade different people? How about the ones arrested in March 2017?

https://www.nairaland.com/3658106/police-arrest-killers-chuks-okebata

Baba, that's even not the end. Look at what I just found:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/07/29/murder-of-u-s-soldier-chuks-okebata-police-arrest-killers-41-months-after/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bamise’s Death Was Caused By Force Blunt Trauma – Pathologist / Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.