Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs (73185 Views)

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk / My First Experience Picking Up A Car From Tincan Port, Lagos To Port Harcourt / Pls Advice Me, I Want To Buy Car On Jiji Or Olx Or Cheki, Pls How Safe It Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
...."Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are"

Jason: My friends are Dangote, Femi Otes, Tony Elumelu, Alex Ekubo, Winifred Ndidi, 2face Idibia, Teju Babyface, Ayiri Emami, Bovi Ugboma, Andre Blaze, Lionel Messi, Zayn, Nkem Owoh, Labaran Maku, Akinwunmi Adesina, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, Richard Mofe Damijo, 2face, Erigga and Johnny Drille.

God: "You've made the right choice son, that's why you're my favorite, I will make you greater than them".

Jason: Thanks Dad.
2face Idibia and 2face are dey twins?
Just confused

2 Likes

Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
theunnamed:
Now, these are friends, not the ones that will be flashing you every two weeks to send 9mobile #200....

Ayam tayad
Male friends flash you?
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by Popmaster2019(f): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
I can be their friend too
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by RexTramadol1: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Jason: My friends are Dangote, Femi Otes, Tony Elumelu, Alex Ekubo, Winifred Ndidi, 2face Idibia, Teju Babyface, Ayiri Emami, Bovi Ugboma, Andre Blaze, Lionel Messi, Zayn, Nkem Owoh, Labaran Maku, Akinwunmi Adesina, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, Richard Mofe Damijo, 2face, Erigga and Johnny Drille.

God: "You've made the right choice son, that's why you're my favorite, I will make you greater than them".

Wake up and manage baba suwe's wealth status
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by theunnamed: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Male friends flash you?

And not with mobile networks oo
They will use WhatsApp call to flash you so that you will see their message...

I don't kuku leave WhatsApp for them.
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by FantasticJ: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Jason: My friends are Dangote, Femi Otes, Tony Elumelu, Alex Ekubo, Winifred Ndidi, 2face Idibia, Teju Babyface, Ayiri Emami, Bovi Ugboma, Andre Blaze, Lionel Messi, Zayn, Nkem Owoh, Labaran Maku, Akinwunmi Adesina, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, Richard Mofe Damijo, Erigga and Johnny Drille.

Johnny Dreamer
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by Harddiskng(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
This definitely didn’t happen in Nigeria cheesy

[b]Read all the comments above by my fellow Nigerians, they all want to be the one to be given the car, not a single one of them want to be the friend that contributes for the car

3 Likes

Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by paix(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Emmzy201:
these are the type of friends I want
I hope you're not the liability type.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
theunnamed:

And not with mobile networks oo
They will use WhatsApp call to flash you so that you will see their message...

I don't kuku leave WhatsApp for them.
Buhhahahhahahhahaahhaha. Well, the true essence of friendship is someone who gat ur back and not whether they rich or broke.

1 Like

Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by Donwalexxy(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Good friends
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by freemi(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Olalan:
This is the true friendship goal.........
BTW I doubt if a group of girls can do this in this part of the world
but guys can do it in ths part of d world?
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by omoadeleye(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Jason: My friends are Dangote, Femi Otes, Tony Elumelu, Alex Ekubo, Winifred Ndidi, 2face Idibia, Teju Babyface, Ayiri Emami, Bovi Ugboma, Andre Blaze, Lionel Messi, Zayn, Nkem Owoh, Labaran Maku, Akinwunmi Adesina, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, Richard Mofe Damijo, Erigga and Johnny Drille.

be talking yourself alone there

1 Like

Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by lahizak: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Believe it or not. This not actually a new thing. Happens everywhere. What will u say abt davido dat bought cars for all his team

1 Like

Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by theunnamed: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buhhahahhahahhahaahhaha. Well, the true essence of friendship is someone who gat ur back and not whether they rich or broke.

I am a good friend, they are not.

I have been off WhatsApp since February and no peep from none of them, I am glad this happened though.

I hope you have a friend who has your back
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by UrVillagePpl: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

and u r my frnd...

'villagePpl'

so ntin for u......

lolx
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by ehinorlive: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Erigga, which one?
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by oseiwe(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

See 419 list. No James but Emami and RMD dey.
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by FreemanUYB(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Bro please wake up its Monday eve ooo....
Come and Cook beans for tomorrow market

2 Likes

Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by JasonScoolari: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

and u r my frnd...

'villagePpl'

so ntin for u......

lolx

I reject any spirit wen go make me dey inside your friend zone. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by Meritocracy: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
What about maintenance my friend
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by Imstrong2(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Real friends
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by Sterope(f): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Can he maintain the car?
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by ngwababe(f): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:
While some are busy introducing their friends to every Bimbola, Aisha, Nkechi on the street.

Most of the guys will prefer buying cigarettes and alcohols for their male friends but wouldn't make positive impact on them.

Dem no dey buy shishi now oooo, stingy guys everywhere!
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by radiolover(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
xpac01:
Why do I have the feeling this is not Nigeria.

Here in Nigeria most friends will prefer to be using you as a testimony of how GOD is blessing them with cars while a friend is still trekking. Bad omen.

One love to liberal friends out there...

Very true bro. Most Nigerian friends would use your car - less situation to cite examples of how great God is in their lives.
God please bring these kind of friends into my life.
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by BiafraIsFree: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Biafrans are very good people on earth.
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by newproject(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
I will buy you.....
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
theunnamed:

I am a good friend, they are not.

I have been off WhatsApp since February and no peep from none of them, I am glad this happened though.

I hope you have a friend who has your back
They just do not care
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by neyur: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
EdoBozz:
Na sooo friendship suppose to be. No be to pay for ashawo and shayo. Me and some other friends dey plan help one of our guy buy house because him don too dey squat from one house to another.
do it first, before telling the world
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by Catchfirez: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
A man that swallows a whole coconut must have great confidence in his anus.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by radiolover(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Most Nigerian male friends can spend 50k on a girlfriend just to prove a point he's a baller. That same friends may never want to help a male friend with as little as #200 for something better. Rather, they can kill you with bottles of beer that would add no value to your life. The earlier we change our minds, the better it would be for us.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by theunnamed: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
iRyan:

They just do not care

Me sef no get their time this year
Re: Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs by tunize(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
This is good oooh..God make me this kind friend to ppl oooh blow me finish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rolls Royce Owner, Who Lives In A Rented Flat In FESTAC / Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. / Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.