Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (53821 Views)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by pirodoshit(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Skyfornia:

In your dream?

Modified: Below is my chat with a friend few mins ago
yes Whatsapp is down

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by AleAirHub(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Okay.
Thanks
Kylekent59:

Check it again, it has started working fine.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by switch47(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
What's up and kilogram is not working
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

How did you arrive at the highlighted.

International media is reporting it right now.

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Champneys: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Awesome! grin
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Catchfirez: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
I think Nairaland is Down, mine is not opening.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Daeylar(f): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lol, WhatsApp is down and already telegram is trending worldwide.
People porting without wasting time grin

My WhatsApp and IG is back now.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Denikayan: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

International media is reporting it right now.

You shooting yourself in the leg

"For some users"

"Affects Thousands" With regards to "Thousands" and the total estimated users of Facebook, Will it be fare to say its worldwide?
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by crazyABO(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
My shit ain't working and am in new york
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Sniper4real(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Can we now switch to telegram
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by puplin(f): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
It's back now. I just received a message
Tundexxy:

Nada is back here..

Make i screenshot?
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by yanabasee(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

How did you arrive at the highlighted.

Go to twitter and check the number of people on the hashtag and right now, I was supposed to have a conference chat with my team members and 15 people text to inform me of it, 10 called to say they can't access their WhatsApp and I called the other five and I was told they've been waiting for us to kick-start!!

Ask people around you and see the number of people that are experiencing the shutdown!!

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by dearie(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
WhatsApp is down in Lagos as at now...
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by ifex370(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Make I just pack for here till they come back... See hot chat I was in the middle of... Kai cry
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by overboard(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
And today na market day for "IG models" & slay mamas o. How sad.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by opeyemitee(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
It's true. Especially Facebook. Even up till now.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by brightalo17: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Both my facebook and whatsapp are all Up . Op better write some .
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Skyfornia:

In your dream?

Modified: Below is my chat with a friend few mins ago
People like you confuse others, watsapp is down, I say again watsapp is down

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by egojeny1(f): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
dearie:
WhatsApp is down in Lagos as at now...
Yeah
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Elvis778(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Am not understanding dis kinda news, I've been online on Facebook since yesternight till now and i didn't notice anything.......... And u said facebook experienced 24 hours outage last month?? Oh, What a lie
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Cumpel1615: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
unitysheart:

A try will convince you. Try update your Instagram feed or open Facebook on your mobile.
stop wasting your time on him

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Catchfirez:
I think Nairaland is Down, mine is not opening.
buy data or borrow
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by RichyMorningstar(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
jeez.. thank goodness i visited this forum. i actually thought it was network

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Whatsapp and Instagram back online

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by iamnatty(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
While my Facebook and instagram is down my WhatsApp is fully functional

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by imasong005(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thank God i came to Nairaland. I thought it was network issue.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by petkoffdrake2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mine is not down
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

Stop peddling lies!

Debunk even not the silliest of sayings - given u hesitant to verify the validity & the authentcity thereof
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Princedapace(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Keshe50: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
everything is back to normal
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by udysweet(f): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
No wonder. Nawa o this is serious. I'm just following updates on Twitter.
Happy Sunday everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread / The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.