Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? (9623 Views)

Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives / Battle For Senate Leader, House Leader,others Hots Up / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
garfield1:
The most qualified reps for that post is right honourable pastor apostle dr essien ekpenyong ayi aka isantim of efik nation.he has been in the house right from 2003 representing calabar south,akpabuyo m,bakassi federal constituency.he dominates this area.he is one of the godfathers of pdp and singlehandedly decides who gets what post in the three lgas.
If the post is zoned to ss,he should get it at least for the sake of the efik tribe that has not gotten any top national post since prof eyo ita

Efik are IGBOS so stop saying that they didn't get this or that
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by tutudesz: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
garfield1:
The most qualified reps for that post is right honourable pastor apostle dr essien ekpenyong ayi aka isantim of efik nation.he has been in the house right from 2003 representing calabar south,akpabuyo m,bakassi federal constituency.he dominates this area.he is one of the godfathers of pdp and singlehandedly decides who gets what post in the three lgas.
If the post is zoned to ss,he should get it at least for the sake of the efik tribe that has not gotten any top national post since prof eyo ita
The most qualified rep member in the house in terms of education and experience is Ndudi Elumelu. You are very funny you want a political god father who singlehandedly decides who get what and when to be the minority leaders? Seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by garfield1: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
stexsy:
That man is a cultist and a gay. Essien Ayi is not qualified.
You are correct but its not a new thing among politicians
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Rizstar: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Zico5:
All these permutations and combinations will never help the course of this country. No one is fighting for sustenance of the nearly collapse country but self interest. Power belongs to God and we all should see it as that. Nigeria is the poverty headquarters in the world and no one is talking about doing something to bring us out of this mess but they are just there to grab what will benefit them. I can't even imagine someone like Orji Kalu fighting for relevance after looting Abia to comma, someone that supposed to be cooling off in maximum kirikiri. Nigeria is doomed.

Power belongs to god? So he hated Nigerians so much that he has been giving them wicked incompetent leaders to rule and punish them?
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Kennywills7(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Leo ogor will retain it
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by tutudesz: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kennywills7:
Leo ogor will retain it
Ogor has health issues
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Kennywills7(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
tutudesz:
Ogor has health issues
He is back to his feet
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by tutudesz: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kennywills7:

He is back to his feet
Yes but not 100% fit and he may not be very active in house. He isn't very vocal in the house
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Chinny024(f): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Tell us the party is considered minority first...APC?
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by echerow: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hon. O. K. Chinda is the most qualified to be the minority leader of the House of Representatives. Very brilliant and resourceful. Coordinated and intelligent. Young and vibrant. Fearless and responsible. He is OK for the Position.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by derbykol(f): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Efik are IGBOS so stop saying that they didn't get this or that
Efiks are not Igbos mbok

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Deltatoto: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
garfield1:
ndudi elumelu has gotten it already.
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Deltatoto: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
tutudesz:

The most qualified rep member in the house in terms of education and experience is Ndudi Elumelu. You are very funny you want a political god father who singlehandedly decides who get what and when to be the minority leaders? Seriously
i no no say u know sef he was meant to be the speaker if atiku had won
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
derbykol:
Efiks are not Igbos mbok

There are only 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Newmans: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rocha's okorocha for majority leaderless
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Newmans: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rocha's okorocha for majority leader
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by tutudesz: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Deltatoto:
i no no say u know sef he was meant to be the speaker if atiku had won
We need men/women with the knowledge to move the country forward and Ndudi Elumelu is one of such men. He was the one who expose OBJ Billion dollar power scam.
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Deltatoto: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
tutudesz:

We need men/women with the knowledge to move the country forward and Ndudi Elumelu is one of such men. He was the one who expose OBJ Billion dollar power scam.
lol you wan educate me about my man?i wake up from his room some days.
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Deltatoto: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Deltatoto:

1 Share

Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by tutudesz: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Deltatoto:
Na my personal person!! But me be Delta south O! Was part of his campaign team during his governorship bid
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Kennywills7(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
tutudesz:

Yes but not 100% fit and he may not be very active in house. He isn't very vocal in the house
Leo is very fit, who says he is not vocal
Maybe u don't know him
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by tutudesz: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kennywills7:

Leo is very fit, who says he is not vocal
Maybe u don't know him
Leo is not very vocal in the house, even in Delta state politics

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by apasico(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hon. O. K. Chinda is the best for the position. He is professional, intelligent and a Pan-Legislator.

He has so many bills and motions to his credit and very active in the house.

I believe he is very qualified.
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Kennywills7(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
tutudesz:
Leo is not very vocal in the house, even in Delta state politics
I choose not to argue with u
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Deltatoto: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
tutudesz:

Na my personal person!! But me be Delta south O! Was part of his campaign team during his governorship bid
oh ok I be north.cuerrently a house member at that time of his gov I was fully Okowa.stl Okowa but we had to stop mrakpor with ndudi.
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by tutudesz: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Deltatoto:
oh ok I be north.cuerrently a house member at that time of his gov I was fully Okowa.stl Okowa but we had to stop mrakpor with ndudi.
Mrakpor cry cry baby grin

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Freshwhyte(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2019
garfield1:

How long has he been there? He's a wike stooge.il prefer someone from akwa cross.

Now He is,the Minority leader � � �
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by tutudesz: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Deltatoto:
We talk am O! cheesy
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Deltatoto: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
tutudesz:

We talk am O! cheesy
yes o
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by tutudesz: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Deltatoto:
yes o
PDP leadership should just accept it.
Re: Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? by Deltatoto: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2019
tutudesz:

PDP leadership should just accept it.
ndudi will find his way d guy is very stubborn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu: APGA Guber Candidate, Frank Nweke Jr withdraws petition against Mbah, PDP / LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge / Falana Asks EFCC To Probe FG Over $4bn Recovered Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.