Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition (81948 Views)

Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) / Meet The Ghanaian Woman Born With 2 Vaginas And 2 Wombs As She Opens Up On Her C / Woman With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by Houseofglam7(f): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oh my!!! shocked
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin grin if she was an olosho it won't be the usual $120 a night
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by yyha3314(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Let me just keep my mouth shut
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wow! This na flexing things o! cheesy

If one toto slack or tire you to Bleep, you chook put for the other. No time! This is double orgasm mehn. cheesy
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by Enemyofpeace: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
zeedof:
If na some tribe in Nigeria, na two dowry her husband go pay be that na..
especially igbo

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by Wheezy123(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
so one vagina is a virgin, and the other is not a virgin shocked shocked

wonderful
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by zeedof(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Any man that marry should be ready to practice polygamy...

But wait ooo... if the 1st get 3 months pregnant and 2nd get 1 months in the process of satisfy the two virginal meaning she will labour twice with a year? Just asking ooo

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by MrPENIS(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dickhead02:
shocked shocked

how do she peep grin grin
IN 2D. My broda from another monda. Dickhead
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by ddjay: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Damiriel:
Pic or we don't believe

Less I forget ... Pic should be in 3d
Madam this tin wey u wan see na im u dey see everyday na, despite 2, it will still look thesame na
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by pally123: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Pictures or..... You know the rest. smiley
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by eldav(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
daddytime:
Holy gwest faya...
Ghana leading 2 goals to 1 against Nigeria...
Let's throw Bobrisky and his gang into the ring..
Do you think the Holy Ghost and his fire is to be joked with?
Don't put yourself into trouble just because you want to sound funny.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by zeedof(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
especially igbo
me I no mention tribe oooo�
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by Enemyofpeace: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
zeedof:
me I no mention tribe oooo�
me too

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by Judek2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
She got a million dollar puxxie
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by 9jaArea: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Will the two taste different?

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by mozona(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
we need a picture to confirm it
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by skyfather09(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
double the fun, double the pleasure.
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by daddytime(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
eldav:

Do you think the Holy Ghost and his fire is to be joked with?

Don't put yourself into trouble just because you want to sound funny.

There's a thread most likely to grace the front page soon of an Indian who survived an iron rod impaling his brain/skull. The dude most likely worships a cow and would laugh at this comment of yours.

Na me you wan use fire wey I dey put for mouth everyday dey threaten?? You dey learn work...

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by jaymee0(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wow!
What a rare specie.

Guess she can also have two husbands.
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by Splashdiddy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
Everything na double double, na double double. Abeg enjoy your vigina and womb.
grin
haryorbarmie83:
Everything na double double, na double double. Abeg enjoy your vigina and womb.
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by Sholaco: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
She should also v two breast including two anus
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dottore:
Eeya but she can maintain a positive attitude about it. She can use one puna to flex in her youth then reserve the other puna in a virgin state for her hubby.

When asked: are you still a Virgin.

She: to be most honest, yes and no.

This is damn hilarious. Another clown in the building.

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by Redeakaa(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Googleinc:
shocked
See enjoyment...
When her guy nacks the first VJ and it's wide as Lagos/ibadan Expressway, he changes to the other one.
No time grin
Please don't quote me sad

ah sorry na mistake o......nor vex
but u say make we nor do wetin
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by yemifez: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Damiriel:
Pic or we don't believe

Less I forget ... Pic should be in 3d

you sure say you be female?
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by BusinessHub1: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dottore:
Eeya but she can maintain a positive attitude about it. She can use one puna to flex in her youth then reserve the other puna in a virgin state for her hubby.

Bro sense won’t kill you... grin how I wish Nairaland can return to this comic way not tribalism n political attacks..how I wish.
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by Sirjamo: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dottore:

Go see your doctor, your head is running temperature
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by eldav(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
daddytime:

There's a thread most likely to grace the front page soon of an Indian who survived an iron rod impaling his brain/skull. The dude most likely worships a cow and would laugh at this comment of yours.

Na me you wan use fire wey I dey put for mouth everyday dey threaten?? You dey learn work...

Ok.
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by EmekaBlue(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
so na double menstration. chai
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by olioxx(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
If I were to marry her, I will be very generous, I will fvck 1 puna in d morning and fvck d other at night.
So as to maintain its elasticity and tightness.
Ahian
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by webizone(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Debramaye:
grin grin if she was an olosho it won't be the usual $120 a night
Do you like VR experiences?
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by DefSimple: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Photo evidence or we don't believe you.. ��
Re: Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition by lonlytroy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dottore:

Sense no go kill you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

288 New COVID-19 Cases, 1240 Tested, 140 Discharged And 3 Deaths On May 15 / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion / Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.