Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) (31275 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by ledaman: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
wife been used as a public toilet
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by HomoDroid(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
nengiscrib:
Wait, the court couldn't conclude this matter? and instead remanded the man in prison �This is crazy.

My brother, It's good to be a 'Learned Fellow' o! It's risky business to try and claim a child born by a woman inside a marriage, except with the Husband's consent. I don't think he can escape the allegation merely by claiming he is the true father of the child. Paternity test can only be enforced if the two men are both not married to the woman or the woman is not in a marriage. The husband could refuse to permit a DNA Paternity test.

The general principle of the Law is like 'whatever is on a parcel of Land belongs to the Land and by extension, the owner of the land. If you go and build a sky-scrapper on another man's land, sorry is your first name and surname! Similarly, if you go and make another man's wife pregnant, you can not claim the child. The main reason is that the act is a crime and can not be rewarded!

Just like having a sexual relationship with a minor is statutory rape, so is the admission that you are having an affair with a married man is a crime already! It is only the husband that can reject the child and by extension the wife! You can not come from the blues and demand paternity test on a child born to my legally wedded wife, except your claim is that the child was conceived before the marriage or there is another woman, who is not my wife but the mother of that child!

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by spiceadole: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
I thought they said 7 women fighting over 1 man.

So men can fight over a woman..
Shameless men
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by chibuzorAbia: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:
Maybe.An Igbo woman know the implication of another man even seeing her laps when her bride price has been paid in the land of her ancestors.Its an abominable act.My parents says so.I don't think it's a tribal thing.

That one no reach Lagos. I be landlord for this Lagos and my Igbo tenant wives ,5 of them are game. Last week sef I licked mama Uzoma kpekus till the thing dry. We are meeting this Wednesday again. Stop this your old story Abeg.
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Smh. These hoes.
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by PrettyEneawan(f): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Married Women This Days With Infidelity Is Something Else
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by mechanics(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
hmmmmm, slay wife.
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Amanda4life: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Nairaland Bachelors,

It is better to marry a woman that is pretty loyal to you, than to marry a lady that is just simply pretty. If she is just pretty, she can be pretty for another man, But if she is pretty loyal to you, then you are secure in her love.

Somebody go take he hand marry Ashawo as house wife.
what of a man who was confirmed impoten t and the wife stood by him for years . the wife was even advised to sleep with other men by her two inlaws. She refused . But this so called husband of hers treats this woman like rubbish. He began to maltreat this lady as if the fault is hers. And this man cheats on this lady 247. Now since this man is a flirt if a lady gets pregnancy from somewhere do u think this man will reject it.
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Amanda4life: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amanda4life:
what of a man who was confirmed impoten t and the wife stood by him for years . the wife was even advised to sleep with other men by her two inlaws. She refused . But this so called husband of hers treats this woman like rubbish. He began to maltreat this lady as if the fault is hers. And this man cheats on this lady 247. Now since this man is a flirt if a lady gets pregnancy from somewhere do u think this man will reject it.
this lady is 40 plus now. This life is so unfair
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Suntzung: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
chloride6:
This woman na the real MVP

grin

Dont be surprised if at the end of the day, none of them is the true father ..

grin Damn xhit ynu gerr it mehn
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Ddkingz: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
I no blame the woman at all...
Na d man I blame, full stop.
Kwantinue,
Like I always say-----
bitches would forEVER be BITCHES!!!!!!! grin

when you open ur eye marry ashawo, wetin u expect to happen... For ur mind, u wan come dey form Jesus abi, dey convert olosho to housewife, just as Jesus dey convert pagans to christains..... Who does that?¿
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Ddkingz: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
etrange:
When two women fight over a man, we hail the man and shame the women calling them all sorts of names including "dic lovers". When two men fight over a woman, we still shame the woman calling her unfaithful, etc. It's never the man's fault even when it's glaring that a woman can't sleep with herself.

[color=#000099][/color]
Wetin u dey try to talk na... Explain itself, u dey try talk say the original husband no fit satisfy her or what...
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Nairaland Bachelors,

It is better to marry a woman that is pretty loyal to you, than to marry a lady that is just simply pretty. If she is just pretty, she can be pretty for another man, But if she is pretty loyal to you, then you are secure in her love.

Somebody go take he hand marry Ashawo as house wife.
but the lady in the pic no fine nau.i no why una like to dey castigate beautiful ladies. i have seen very ugly ladies with nasty characters and cheating attitude as well.
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Josephjuilet(f): 5:30am On Apr 15, 2019
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/2-men-tough-battle-woman-newborn-baby/

JosephJuliet
Is this a scene from a movie? How would Mr. Ibrahim be visiting a married woman in her matrimonial home. The woman maybe have used both men to achieve her financial goal and also to realise her dream to become a mother. She doesnt care whose ox is been gored. Men should also not be in a hurry to go after any lady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? / I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.