Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) (31282 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by dominique(f): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
chloride6:
This woman na the real MVP

grin

Dont be surprised if at the end of the day, none of them is the true father ..

Exactly what's on my mind! Some women are just messed up
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by sunkieisland(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
TollaniINC:
Things dey xup for this world

You can say that again.

Our people say that if you travel far, you'd see a hunch-backed squirrel.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Xisnin(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by TollaniINC(f): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
sunkieisland:

You can say that again.

Our people say that if you travel far, you'd see a hunch-backed squirrel.

grin grin

Your people are very right

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Blackdeewhy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
this is too strong
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
after women, FEAR WOMEN!

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Nairaland Bachelors,

It is better to marry a woman that is pretty loyal to you, than to marry a lady that is just simply pretty. If she is just pretty, she can be pretty for another man, But if she is pretty loyal to you, then you are secure in her love.

Somebody go take he hand marry Ashawo as house wife.

My Friend is in such situations, stupidly in love with a girl who is dating a yahoo guy and same time a runs-girl on a low key because she is pretty with big boobs. Some people just create problem for themselves.

Loyalty is the most important thing a ma should need.

Her husband is stupid, why fight divorce the hoe and get married again.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Deepthoughts: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
bennynaza:

The only problem here is that the woman in question is not even fine
Her kpekus na him be the Koko.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by cococandy(f): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
This is a comic relief grin

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by nengiscrib: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wait, the court couldn't conclude this matter? and instead remanded the man in prison �This is crazy.
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by cococandy(f): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
And also they should release the lover man please. Which one is rape and abduction? undecided
She knew what she was doing. Rape ko. The husband is still living in denial

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by SimplePlan34: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
agbonkamen:
Afonja women and infidelity grin grin

I was waiting for this
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by dheaven: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Is the woman they are suppose to look for and throw in prison instead of the lover.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by 9gerian: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
King Solomon’s wisdom needed here again...

Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/2-men-tough-battle-woman-newborn-baby/

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Platony(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Olukat:
The way marriages are packing up with ugly tales...
No wonder baby mama is the new frontier shocked shocked shocked

Am telling u,...Baby mama is someway best oo.

Trust women @ ur own peril especially now that d internet has flooded their brains. angry

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by RTSC: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
The husband should pray the child is not his after the test.

It would be painful , but it is better he has nothing in common with his LovePeddler of a wife.

He can start all over again on a cleaner note.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by JasonScoolari: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
BiggyB242:

My Friend is in such situations, stupidly in love with a girl who is dating a yahoo guy and same time a runs-girl on a low key because she is pretty with big boobs. Some people just create problem for themselves.

Loyalty is the most important thing a ma should need.

Her husband is stupid, why fight divorce the hoe and get married again.
Don't you interfere in your friends relationship, just allow him do the findings himself.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by sweetilicious(f): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

It is better to marry a woman that is pretty loyal to you, than to marry a lady that is just simply pretty. If she is just pretty, she can be pretty for another man, But if she is pretty loyal to you, then you are secure in her love.

Agree.Stay loyal to one man so that if anything happens to you, you can trace the source.They will tell me it's not good to put all your eggs in a basket.Be loyal to one person.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Platony(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Trust women at ur own risk.

Women!!!!!! angry
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Yeah, not easy, Fake ones don full everywhere like China phone, but God nor go give us the one wey go bring us shame.
U still gat to look well. No go fall for booby and yansh cos no road there
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Newmans: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Whatever a man can do, a Woman can do it better, if one man can marry two wives a woman can jam more than 4 together.

Anyway :
happy sunny day! Every one!

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by IykeD(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Watch ladies dodge this thread like a plaque. They will never condemn her action; infact, they will find a way to blame the husband for the woman's infidelity.
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Muscomide: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
bennynaza:

The only problem here is that the woman in question is not even fine

Siddon there. Maybe her head game is on point.
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by wonder233: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
By default, most yoruba married women sleep around. It's axiomatic.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Don't you interfere in your friends relationship, just allow him do the findings himself.

Baba, funny thing is he knows and I don't interfere in people's business. The booby just gets him confused. Can people be so in love foolishly. I'm glad to be emotionally strong take no shit.
If I'm not control in any relationship I ain't dating.
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by sweetilicious(f): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
agbonkamen:
Afonja women and infidelity grin grin
Maybe.An Igbo woman know the implication of another man even seeing her laps when her bride price has been paid in the land of her ancestors.Its an abominable act.My parents says so.I don't think it's a tribal thing.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by JasonScoolari: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:
Agree.

Stay loyal to one man so that if anything happens to you, you can trace the source.They will tell me it's not good to put all your eggs in a basket.Be loyal to one person.
You just made me smile with this comment. smiley

Stay loyal,
Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by JasonScoolari: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
BiggyB242:

Baba, funny thing is he knows and I don't interfere in people's business. The booby just gets him confused. Can people be so in love foolishly. I'm glad to be emotionally strong take no shit.
If I'm not control in any relationship I ain't dating.
What your friend needs now is spiritual healing.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Orpe7(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Osheeey badoo
When ure not one lioness i saw in a documentary recently
Trying to increase your chances abi
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by etrange: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
When two women fight over a man, we hail the man and shame the women calling them all sorts of names including "dic lovers". When two men fight over a woman, we still shame the woman calling her unfaithful, etc. It's never the man's fault even when it's glaring that a woman can't sleep with herself.
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by Obas101(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

but this one isn't pretty.. my brother there is no right way to get a good woman.. na only God's grace
Re: Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Nigeria police and their wahala. Where did the woman say she was raped or abducted? The police just frame the guy up to lock him up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry / DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.